Hoardings going blank

Last updated: November 21 2012
11 | Posts
1367 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoardings going blank

I have observed that a number of hoardings on the pune mumbai highway (pashan-sus to hinjewadi flyover) and on the wakad-Hinjewadi road have either gone blank or have been captured by a non-real estate ad. This has happened after a long time I think... Is it a sign of things to come? Experts take on this?

Re : Hoardings going blank

not sure about expert take but every bear will take you for this...
    Alcohol doesn't solve any problem...but neither does the milk.

Comment

no offense but i find it funny to interpret this as a sign of something to come

Comment

It is a very evident sign of slowdown. In the last of recession (year 2009) the large hoardings, even i prime business districts like prabhadevi and BKC in Mumbai were blank. It was a phenomena never seen before in Mumbai. All my life I have seen then grow in number, size and brigtness.

Comment

Hello,I would like to comment here saying the answer is yes and no. When the market was in a boom period,people booked flats without thinking,blindly. THis resulted in alot of heartbreaks for the people and hence a sense of caution crept in. A well planned project from a reputed builder will still sell in todays times,its the non established one's who are feeling the heat cuz the customer is cautious now! In short if you have a well planned project you have the customers,if not then your done.

Comment

Have you seen this in last couple of days.
            It may be due to putting tribute posters to Balasaheb...
            I saw some hoading being replaced with these

Originally posted by livermore View Post
            I have observed that a number of hoardings on the pune mumbai highway (pashan-sus to hinjewadi flyover) and on the wakad-Hinjewadi road have either gone blank or have been captured by a non-real estate ad. This has happened after a long time I think... Is it a sign of things to come? Experts take on this?

Comment

I dont think this is sign for anything. If this is a sign for something then not having food at home is sign of famine outside.

Comment

What's the conclusion?

If you look at different perspective, it well may be understood that builders/developers may be thinking no point in advertising so much (no festive + people still book it irrespective of advertisement or may be xxxxxxxxxx reason)

One can interpret this any kind, there is nothing to conclude only on base of "no or blank hoarding"
                Those days were ACHHAY when houses were KACHHAY & hearts were SACHHAY

Comment

come to bavdhan, NDA pashan road, paud road towards Pirangut.. you will see all the missed out hoardings you long for

Comment

My take, no new launches in RE in near future thats what it means.

All NL in recent times by developers must have got abt 40% bookings - developers have collected gud amt of monies to ensure projects get started and progress till mid-way...as the structure comes up (say few floors etc) - they will jake-up the price and lure ppl. Remember, they have investors and other src too for funding the proj.

heavy marketing, hoardings, paper ads are to attract ppl and lure them to buy "dream" home....aab unko koi nayaa "bakraa" nahi chahiye - koi site par gayaa woh alaag baat hai..

Lagtaa hai developers are well funded as of now hence u will see less of RE hoardings ...

All current u/c or NL are expected to be completed by 2014-end - clsoe to 130,000 homes are expected to be RTM by 2014 end...

so next wave of hoardings will be after abt 10 months or so..

any other views?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X