Aldea Espanola Phase 3 Launch

Last updated: November 20 2012
6 | Posts
2502 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldea Espanola Phase 3 Launch

Has anyone booked in this scheme ? Never seen this builder (Puranik) in any of the property fairs. I liked the layout but any review would be welcome. Price quoted was 8100/ sqft on carpet. It already looks too high. Not sure how much appreciation an investor can get.

Re : Aldea Espanola Phase 3 Launch

Originally posted by hudson270 View Post
    Has anyone booked in this scheme ? Never seen this builder (Puranik) in any of the property fairs. I liked the layout but any review would be welcome. Price quoted was 8100/ sqft on carpet. It already looks too high. Not sure how much appreciation an investor can get.
    Comes approx 6200/- psft on built-up area

Comment

Nice but Overpriced !!

Are they quoting 8100/- now . I inquired couple of months back and they were quoting around 7000/-psf for Phase II. Anyway, I did not booked in this project because of the reasons like small and cramped rooms, ammenities not complete and pollution since construction still going on,on the other side of the highway, no grocery shop around and I though its not worth paying so much since I could get apartment in main Baner road for the same psf rate.

Comment

8100 psf Is this some kind of practical joke

Comment

Originally posted by md12345 View Post
          8100 psf Is this some kind of practical joke
          I would say it is very impractical joke.

Then there is no PMC water yet on that side of highway and it would be few years before PMC water gets there.

The buildings do look nice and all. What is Spanish about humongous apartment buildings anyways? beats me ! And why do u want to live in effed up Spain any way ?

Rs 6200 per sq foot just does it man. I am out of market I am not looking any longer. This is just I am at loss for words. I am not coming back to forums for a month or so.
          I am taking Forum Sanyas !!
          Last edited November 20 2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

When in india , be an indian !

Thank god they do not specify rates in euros just 100 euro's per sq ft !
            Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X