Determining resale flat price in Dhayari, Pune

Last updated: February 27 2013
12 | Posts
435 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determining resale flat price in Dhayari, Pune

Will you please let me know that how much should the price of per square foot in Dhayari area - Pune for a flat which is 11 years old. Flat is having 520 sq.ft. + 50 sq.ft. (100 sq.ft terrace). flat is at 2nd floor. Society formed. Single appartment in society having 13 flats. No reserved car parking. But common parking area is huge. No other amenities.
    3200/sq.ft.
    55.56%
    3500/sq.ft.
    33.33%
    3800/sq.ft.
    11.11%
    4000/sq.ft.
    0.00%

Re : Determining resale flat price in Dhayari, Pune

Is this PMC approved project or gunthewari one ? Many areas in Dhayari, Vadgaon etc. are gunthewari done by local scorpio builders. If this aspect is clear, proper answers can be given.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks a lot dear, RealAcres! This project is PMC approved and property is title clear.

Comment

Project is PMC approved. All docs are there....

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Is this PMC approved project or gunthewari one ? Many areas in Dhayari, Vadgaon etc. are gunthewari done by local scorpio builders. If this aspect is clear, proper answers can be given.
        Thanks dear! Project is PMC approved. Property is title clear. But only thing is that it is 12 years old. Seller is quoting 4100/sq.ft. while in Dhayari Gaon & DSK Vishwa surroundings areas, rate are from 3500/sq.ft. to 4300/sq.ft. for newly constructed flats!

Comment

Dhayari Phata- good to buy home for living out there

Pune RE Experts, please help me by sharing your views on this.. I am in dire need to your guidance/suggessions/views on this!!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathbal View Post
            Thanks dear! Project is PMC approved. Property is title clear. But only thing is that it is 12 years old. Seller is quoting 4100/sq.ft. while in Dhayari Gaon & DSK Vishwa surroundings areas, rate are from 3500/sq.ft. to 4300/sq.ft. for newly constructed flats!
            Just a logical question , why are you going for a 12 year old flat at 4100 / sq ft when you have newly constructed flats available at a bit lower rate. Agree that ready possession has its benefit , but do keep in mind the age factor. If I was you , even if I would have to wait a bit for a newly constructed home , I would have gone for that. So my take would be to invest in a newly constructed home , even if you are going for resale I would suggest you to keep your choices between societies which are max to max 5 years old.
            Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Resale in Dhayari

I agree with Kartikpai.For a 11 year flat rate is too high.Look at alternatives. Also any special interest in Dhayari from work point of view or other interest. Dhayari is pretty far from the city. Location wise and is served by one major road Sinhagad road only. That area ahead of Dhayri is developing basically due o Nanded City. Flyover is coming up and road is getting widened but still distance to major city areas is considerable.

Comment

Re-sale or new flat in Dhayari area

Originally posted by kartikpai View Post
                Just a logical question , why are you going for a 12 year old flat at 4100 / sq ft when you have newly constructed flats available at a bit lower rate. Agree that ready possession has its benefit , but do keep in mind the age factor. If I was you , even if I would have to wait a bit for a newly constructed home , I would have gone for that. So my take would be to invest in a newly constructed home , even if you are going for resale I would suggest you to keep your choices between societies which are max to max 5 years old.
                Thanks a lot, Kartik for your help and solid advice. Only reason i am having to thinking for this flat is that in 620 sq.ft. area, owner has converted it to 2-bhk (i.e. he has covered the terrace to make it bed room). He is quoting 23.5 lacs for it. I am in a hope that i can get it in 21-22 lacs. Getting a 2 bhk in 21-22 delighted me and propmpted me to think about it.

After sharing this with IREF Pune forum, now i can think about it twice by getting advice from you guys. Last saturday, i had visited some sites near by Dhayari gaon and DSK vishwa vicinity. In gaon, rate are 4000 - 4200 around and 3500-3600 around of DSK vishwa.

Comment

Originally posted by kartikpai View Post
                  Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                  I agree with Kartikpai.For a 11 year flat rate is too high.Look at alternatives. Also any special interest in Dhayari from work point of view or other interest. Dhayari is pretty far from the city. Location wise and is served by one major road Sinhagad road only. That area ahead of Dhayri is developing basically due o Nanded City. Flyover is coming up and road is getting widened but still distance to major city areas is considerable.
                  Thanks Vaibav for your view. I am living in kothrud since 5 years in rent. Searching areas in close proximity to Kothrud. Working in Hinjewadi so also looking out for ours compnay bus route when thinking to buy my own home. Dhayari - i think is one of the area which fulfills both of the above criteria, so was looking for it. I also liked Temples and Natural env in Dhayari area!

Narhe, Shivne - transporation is not available from my company. Not able to find any clue or title clear projects in Bhugaon so i was left out with Dhayari only. No other special interest in Dhayari. My budget is around 30 lacs. If i can get big 1 bhk or small 2 bhk in it, m ready to buy in any areas of Pune and PCMC excluding Eastern Pune & outskirts areas of Pune!

Comment

Did you check vanalika pirangut ? You may like that too . You can try connecting with vjosh . He has booked a 2BHK there. And a 2BHK costs 31 lacs approximately.
                    I had also seen an advert for Kamal Green leaf on 99 acres check it out. Its on sinhagad road.
                    Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X