Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

Last updated: April 27 2013
103 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

    Originally posted by puser View Post
    Why do you think rates will go up? Who will buy? Why do you want rates to go up?
    Places like pune where RE demand is driven by IT crowd, there is high probability that it can go up. Since market is showing better sign, people are getting good package, I don't think, treand in RE price will be downward in near future.

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

      Originally posted by sharad_for View Post
      Places like pune where RE demand is driven by IT crowd, there is high probability that it can go up. Since market is showing better sign, people are getting good package, I don't think, treand in RE price will be downward in near future.
      as long as the unit you desire is within your means and buying it will not impact your lifestyle too much, you shouldnt worry about prices going up or down. If you are a trader/investor purely buying and selling flats to make profit then you can definitely go ahead and engage in price speculation.

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

        Originally posted by bheeshma View Post
        as long as the unit you desire is within your means and buying it will not impact your lifestyle too much, you shouldnt worry about prices going up or down. If you are a trader/investor purely buying and selling flats to make profit then you can definitely go ahead and engage in price speculation.
        My person opinion, both end-user and investor do price speculation before buying a house. As house is a need which can be deferred for the time being. End-user always tries to speculate near future and take a decision accordingly. If some one feels that prices are going up as economy is growing, he/she might prepone his decision to buy considering the assumption that it can be costlier to buy after a year.

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

          Originally posted by sharad_for View Post
          Places like pune where RE demand is driven by IT crowd, there is high probability that it can go up. Since market is showing better sign, people are getting good package, I don't think, treand in RE price will be downward in near future.
          I feel people are getting better package but it is not like all r getting 10 Lacs. In IT the people in demand is between 2-6 years and they are getting salaries betwwn 3-6 Lacs. Very less people getting above 6 lacs.
          So if rates are not corrected and increases further then will be out of reach of IT people too.

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

            i think most of the companies in hinjewadi are paying around 7-7.5 lacs or even more for the person with 6 years experience.

            Salaries has also increased for most of the people.

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

              What's the variable portion in that?
              What's actual take home of these guys?

              Originally posted by hporwal View Post
              i think most of the companies in hinjewadi are paying around 7-7.5 lacs or even more for the person with 6 years experience.

              Salaries has also increased for most of the people.

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

                Originally posted by hporwal View Post
                i think most of the companies in hinjewadi are paying around 7-7.5 lacs or even more for the person with 6 years experience.

                Salaries has also increased for most of the people.
                As per calculations, one need 12 L p A salary for buying 2 BHK in Pune ...7 lac salary is for IIT passout fresher, but cut income tax and PF contribution from it; plus other expenses (not personal but meal, transport etc)...in hand comes quiet less

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

                  Originally posted by puser View Post
                  As per calculations, one need 12 L p A salary for buying 2 BHK in Pune ...7 lac salary is for IIT passout fresher, but cut income tax and PF contribution from it; plus other expenses (not personal but meal, transport etc)...in hand comes quiet less
                  Exactly which Soft ware companies in pune pay 7L to IIT FRESHERS?
                  Last edited by Trojon; April 30 2010, 01:49 AM. Reason: spell
                  "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
                  I am simply not there."

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

                    Originally posted by sharad_for View Post
                    Places like pune where RE demand is driven by IT crowd, there is high probability that it can go up. Since market is showing better sign, people are getting good package, I don't think, treand in RE price will be downward in near future.
                    I don't think salaries are going to rise in future ...... companies may apply same strategy .... Hire B.Sc Grads.... Train them for 6 months ......ask them to fill 3 yrs bonds and give them 15K ......
                    As 70 % of work done in Pune can be done on this model ... its only a matter of time ......
                    many companies are doing in some other IT cities ...


                    Why this will happen because the margins are badly affected ...

                    And all you IT people ..... Upper management is seriously thinking about this.....

                    So that time is not away when Experienced people have to renegotiate the salaries if company shows them doors .....

                    Margins are thin and to get contract ..Sales has to offer lower billing rates...

                    Companies are already building knowledge Repositories .... then once ready fire the high cost ones replace with low cost ...

                    Although this all will look funny to read ...
                    See for yourself in some time ...
                    And who is responsible ...

                    Human Greed ...
                    Builders

                    Aish karo ....
                    Last edited by frugality; April 30 2010, 09:50 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #50

                      #50

                      Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      As per calculations, one need 12 L p A salary for buying 2 BHK in Pune ...7 lac salary is for IIT passout fresher, but cut income tax and PF contribution from it; plus other expenses (not personal but meal, transport etc)...in hand comes quiet less

                      I am not sure which calculation you are referring here.
                      On the another note, why do a fresher need to buy the house? He is fresher, let him earn down payment first.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X