X
Collapse

Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

Last updated: April 27 2013
103 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rohan Leher - Whats the rate they have?

Originally posted by priyamramani View Post
    There is a small tin shop this side providng milk, newspaper, and some grocery items. But across the highway (on pancard club road via underpass), there is this Platinum store and chemist. It is hardly 1 km, and also does home delivery of stuff including medicines.
    There is something called as 'SECURITY & SAFETY' which also matters than mere distance. That underpass is more like a hole dug by rat rather than proper under-pass like one which we see near Hotel Sadanand.
    Can someone at odd hours can even travel with complete safety for this distance outside the compound ? Just day before yesterday 2 chaps were robbed by bike borne thieves at night & decamped with booty of over 28,000. If this can happen at better location at Baner, imagine what can be at other side of highway !!

The markets would spring up soon. Supreme Headquarters under construction near Supreme Estado, Technospace has retail space, Alacrity project launched next to Leher has shops planned on Ground floor. So, its a matter of time. But seriously, I like the solitude of the place and the fresh air and can walk 'that extra mile' instead of hoping to find my house in the midst of marketplace
    All PROPOSED/under-constro.
    Anyways, the dialog of 'FRESH AIR' & stuff feels like picking up from builders' ad where project is in remote location. Personally, I like polluted air (read better infra).

* PS:- Park you car about 200-300 m inside from the highway anytime after 12:30-1:00 AM. Wait for half an hour in it & let me know the experience.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      * PS:- Park you car about 200-300 m inside from the highway anytime after 12:30-1:00 AM. Wait for half an hour in it & let me know the experience.
      There would be many type of experience, but which one you pointing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
        There would be many type of experience, but which one you pointing ?
        LoL. It depends man.....there are some places where you can see movies like 'Ab Tak Chappan' as well as 'Kya Superkool Hain Hum' both at same location !!
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          There is something called as 'SECURITY & SAFETY' which also matters than mere distance.....

Anyways, the dialog of 'FRESH AIR' & stuff feels like picking up from builders' ad where project is in remote location.
          Yes, safety and security at remote/secluded locations is a concern for many. But thankfully, my optimism hasnt let me down so far, and I hvnt faced any issues even during late night hours. May be I was just lucky so far .

Re Fresh air and hill view - I will not sell on behalf of builder. They do a better job of selling . But you hv to visit the flats once ..especially those having west side windows to see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
            Enjoy the peace till that happens and then enjoy the capital appreciation that the nearby development will bring to Leher flats
            u said it all
            I wundt mind selling it to realacres once the air gets polluted ..and move further up the hills []

Comment

Hi priyamramani,

can you tell me something about your neighbour TEERTH TOWERS as I am planning to book the flat in that apartment ?

Comment

Originally posted by priyamramani View Post
                u said it all
                I wundt mind selling it to realacres once the air gets polluted ..and move further up the hills []
                You would have been better off buying holiday home at scenic place rather than hopping residence location for fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaurabh View Post
                  Hi priyamramani,

can you tell me something about your neighbour TEERTH TOWERS as I am planning to book the flat in that apartment ?
                  few months back, 1100 area flat was 58Lacs, update us once you get the new rate.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaurabh View Post
                    Hi priyamramani,

Not sure about the current rates. The location is good, but somehow I did not like the project [ and the builder ]. Also, this I believe falls under Sus village and not under PMC.

Comment

Teerth Towers

I visited the site on 07.July.2012

Rates 5000/- + 25/- floor rise from 7th floor.

Loading: Upto 6 floor - 25%, 7 & 8 floor, 30%, 9 & 10 - 35%, 11 - 40%
                      This is something new to me. Loading also increases along with floor rise.

There were a group of people in the site office. They had booked the flat at launch & were now about to get possession. Earlier possession was promised in March '12. Then June '12. Then Aug '12 & now Sep '12

Also builder has given grills inside the window. And not after the window. It makes cleaning the glass & mesh window very difficult from inside.

Group was told the grills will be outside, but the builder has provided them inside.

They had gathered to fight with builder on these issues (grills + possession + other false promises made during launch)

2nd such incident for teerth builders, particularly after Aarohi issues with Infy guys.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X