Any one having any idea about the rates in Goal Ganga groups ":Ganga Skies" in vallabh nagar Pimpri, Pune . I am planning to buy house in the same scheme .
Please someone help me on rates in this scheme.
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ppl whom i saw seemed to be real buyers, who already bought and were there with their family (old ppl and all) ; i will try to get the contact nos of ppl who have bought there from the builder. (will help me to check).

AGREED with the READY-POSESSION point . but not able to find a good one in reasonable rate now.

I dont now which area u have in mind .. but i see that quoted rates have increased.. do u have actual statistics or something of the rate-year for rmy reference?

I am not an investor .. living experience is more important than ROI for me right now.

thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by locate.property
    I am not an investor .. living experience is more important than ROI for me right now.

thx

Living experience is important but it has to be in short as well as long term. You will be happy on short term, but if you unnecessarily stretch yourself for the builder, you will be working for builder-bank rather than yourself. This is my personal opinion, but I would rather go on a cruise & invest remaining part (which I would need to pay for over-stretching) rather than buying RE at hyped up prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Ganga Skies is a very good project ...there is delay is getting flat but almost most of the work is finished and Mar/April is the final date now. (Which is not much delay than other builders). But the loacation and the flats are really good for value
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ‘sagrekar’ these are very valuable inputs about project. Your commenst are like 360 degree feedback
    CommentQuote
  • The flats are still not ready for possession. They should be ready by Oct'10.
    Still many flats available on each floor, both 2bhk & 3bhk. Current rates 3250psf, I could bargain upto 3000psf. I am still not convinced with the high rates there after seeing the quality of construction. They are all using Old material procured at the time of starting construction!! Bathroom Fitting are not at all suitable for a 60Lac flat!!!!! They are meant for 20Lac flat!
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please suggest a good property in Pimpri area (Around 2-3km of Pimpri Chowk)?
    CommentQuote
  • have u booked flat in ganga skies

Originally Posted by accessarpit
    The flats are still not ready for possession. They should be ready by Oct'10.
    Still many flats available on each floor, both 2bhk & 3bhk. Current rates 3250psf, I could bargain upto 3000psf. I am still not convinced with the high rates there after seeing the quality of construction. They are all using Old material procured at the time of starting construction!! Bathroom Fitting are not at all suitable for a 60Lac flat!!!!! They are meant for 20Lac flat!

accessarpit :: have u booked flat in ganga skies???
    I am also looking for a flat in that scheme.
    If u have booked at what rate can u pls suggest , i negiotiated till 3000 still he is ready to negiotiate further.
    CommentQuote
  • VSpeak: Yes, I have booked flat in Ganga Skies. I have booked in F-1 bldg (3BHK).
    Did you also book? By when have they promised possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by accessarpit
    VSpeak: Yes, I have booked flat in Ganga Skies. I have booked in F-1 bldg (3BHK).
    Did you also book? By when have they promised possession?

I am also planning to book flat here. F2 they are promisng year end and F1 they are promissing april 2011. What rate is offered to you

Or what should be the good rate to buy 3BHK in ganga skies? I am looking at total deal value (inclusive everything) and not psft rate. My budget is of 50 lakh.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Has anybody booked a flat in Ganga Skies recently. If yes, can you tell me what is the current negotiated value there. I'm planning to book a 3 BHK in either F1 or F2 building. They quoted 3300 rate to me.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Personal experience about Goel ganga quality is very bad . Builder builds chawl style projects . Room sizes are small .Number of flats in any Goel ganga project is large , fitting quality is poor . Had leakage problems after 2-3 years as the internal fittings of the concealed pipes used was poor . Wake up customers , demand your right for quality !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nidhi.israni
    Hi,

Has anybody booked a flat in Ganga Skies recently. If yes, can you tell me what is the current negotiated value there. I'm planning to book a 3 BHK in either F1 or F2 building. They quoted 3300 rate to me.

Regards

Forget Goel Ganga irrespective of price, project & location. Btw, this is the same rate which I was quoted when the project was launched. This means bookings are meager &/or offtake is drastically low. If you are looking in that area, check out Mahindra Royale.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for quick reply, but i did not like the Mahindra Royale layout. The rooms in Ganga Skies are spacious enough and lot of open space around. Has anybody booked recently in Ganga skies. Can you please share at what price did you negotiated?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for quick reply, but i did not like the Mahindra Royale layout. The rooms in Ganga Skies are spacious enough and lot of open space around. Has anybody booked recently in Ganga skies. Can you please share at what price did you negotiated?

No issues, if u still wanted to be inside trap of GG group pl go ahead, but atleast try for ready posession so that u can see the construction quality and fittings quality. If u find substandard material then u can negotiate more on rate. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for quick reply, but i did not like the Mahindra Royale layout. The rooms in Ganga Skies are spacious enough and lot of open space around. Has anybody booked recently in Ganga skies. Can you please share at what price did you negotiated?

I'm curious to know what is spacious . Can you share the room size please ?
    CommentQuote