Goel Ganga's 'Ganga Skies " rates

Last updated: September 14 2010
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Goel Ganga's 'Ganga Skies " rates

Originally posted by sagrekar View Post
    Any one having any idea about what will be the best rate in Vallabh Nagar "Ganga Skies" , Goel Ganaga Builder ?
    Why do you want to be in an under-construction project at first place? This Goel Ganga has lot of complaints from buyers. Visit Akashganga where flats were forcefully canceled so that the same could be sold at higher rates later. Atul Goel should be $%**#. Sorry, but can't help from abusing him.
    Do you want to be in such situation? Better you shoot yourself than buy here.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

>>sagrekar
      Have you booked the flat in ganga skies ?
      If yes then Wat rate ?
      Even I am contemplating that option.
      Posession: They said it will be around Mar-April 2010, But for top floor flats it may go on till Aug 2010.
      Plz Suggest me abt this property or anyother i.e. better than this in that area.

Comment

I would strongely, recommend NOT to book in under-construction project.
        If RE recession continues and bookings are less than 10%, you may see only plinth-work done by April-2010.

For e.g. my projects which started 2-3 years back in boom-period is behind schedule
        Builder originally promised possession in Aug-09 then Oct-09 and now promising Jan-10. He is cash trapped, due to recession and cancellations. I have decided to cancel booking coz NOT SURE will get possession in Jan-10.

DON'T KNOW why ppl are so FOOLHARDY when it comes buying RE.
        Does GOVT give subsidy to buy RE?
        Last edited by hitmady; September 27 2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

thx for the reply
          i been to the site. plinth-work till top floor is done. brick work is going on.
          i am not sure abt the percentage of flats booked. But i could luckily locate abt 5 people who already bought flat in that particular wing on the same day that i visited the site. don't know abt other wings.

i guess this particular builder has atleast the financial muscle to withstand any crisis. and hope the project gets developed. But i am not aware how i can track this.

not being foolhardy friend. have been looking for a flat since long time. but for some or other reasons it kept postponing. And now the rates have rised almost beyond my reach. Now i feel that i must have booked a flat 2 year back . I felt that rates are very high then and also quality-cost relation was missing in many projects ..

Comment

Originally posted by locate.property View Post
            i feel that i must have booked a flat 2 year back . I felt that rates are very high then and also quality-cost relation was missing in many projects ..
            Current rates are same as were 2 years back. Infact you have made 20% profit assuming two years EMI & down-payment.

A FOOLHARDY, me too, but learned below lessons.
            1. Never trust builder. You may be told that only top floor flats are available but in reality, only 30% sold.
            You might see lots of ppl on site-office, those are mostly curious people not buyers.

2. It is better to buy a ready-possession, coz you pay what you get. Not based on speculative developments.

3. Always buy at right-price. Prevailing rent is good to measure the same.
            Its better to rent-out if rates are very-high unless you want to become bankrupt and break your back.
            We SHOULD NOT expect 3x increase every 5-6 years.
            Last edited by hitmady; September 27 2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post
              You might see lots of ppl on site-office, those are mostly curious people not buyers.
              People i saw were buyers who already bought and were there with their family (old people and all). Even i know that inside people will be around to fake as buyers. have seen such MONKEYS in some sites.

2. It is better to buy a ready-possession, coz you pay what you get. Not based on speculative developments.
              AGREED. I feel the same. but do not find good option currently at reasonable rate.

If you check current rates they are same as were 2 years back...
              weel and good, if its true. but I dont think so. atleast the rates qouted are in rise. And ppl who have bought recently are buying costlier than 2 years back. istn this a sign ?
              u must be talking abt some specific area..

Comment

ppl whom i saw seemed to be real buyers, who already bought and were there with their family (old ppl and all) ; i will try to get the contact nos of ppl who have bought there from the builder. (will help me to check).

AGREED with the READY-POSESSION point . but not able to find a good one in reasonable rate now.

I dont now which area u have in mind .. but i see that quoted rates have increased.. do u have actual statistics or something of the rate-year for rmy reference?

I am not an investor .. living experience is more important than ROI for me right now.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by locate.property View Post
                  I am not an investor .. living experience is more important than ROI for me right now.

thx
                  Living experience is important but it has to be in short as well as long term. You will be happy on short term, but if you unnecessarily stretch yourself for the builder, you will be working for builder-bank rather than yourself. This is my personal opinion, but I would rather go on a cruise & invest remaining part (which I would need to pay for over-stretching) rather than buying RE at hyped up prices.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Ganga Skies is a very good project ...there is delay is getting flat but almost most of the work is finished and Mar/April is the final date now. (Which is not much delay than other builders). But the loacation and the flats are really good for value

Comment

Thanks ‘sagrekar’ these are very valuable inputs about project. Your commenst are like 360 degree feedback

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X