Hello Property experts,
I am looking for some info on the newly launched (or to be launched) project Siddhashila Eira at Punavale. any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Read more
Reply
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SUHON
    The rates now quoted are 4100. i am not sure if its worth it. Possession is June 2015, and almost 8-10 Kms from Balewadi.

    What do you guys think?


    last inquired...they were telling me 3850/- in jan first week..seems like they are another set of greedy builder..increasing rates every fortnight :(

    and they are the same builders (Rainbow group joint venture) who made rainbow plaza in pimple saudagar. I am not sure if they planned the parking in first place for that commercial area or were surprised by the success they got.. they have messed up that portion as everyone parks the vehicles right on the main road and seems like they have done the same thing in siddhashila too..

    did anyone inquire about the large amount of space wasted in the podium kind of thing linking two buildings.. this can be used to provide 2-3 amenities. when asked about it they were clueless as in why did the architects designed it that way :bab (59):

    i guess 4100 is on higher side.. with negotiations they should get it to last range of 3000's and also what are they saying now ?? are they all booked ? like other builders :) and few flats remaining ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have personally visited the location. Dont know about floorplan. But Punavale is definitely worth parking your money guys....
    Also there is a DP road right in front of this project, so you can expect higher appreciation!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashwamedh
    I have personally visited the location. Dont know about floorplan. But Punavale is definitely worth parking your money guys....
    Also there is a DP road right in front of this project, so you can expect higher appreciation!!



    Even i have this gut feeling about this are in particular.. not pirangut not bhugaon..nt alandi but punawale.. i might be wrong but will take my chances to bet on this one in particular...
    btw does anyone has an idea where is the garbage depot being planned in punawale.. that might be the only deal breaker for me... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it's 100% confirmed that garbage depot is coming over there, I guess around 1.5 KMs distance from this site. I checked it on PCMC town planning map. That's why builders who have land over there are in hurry to build and sale. Once garbage depot gets operations, definitely no one is going to stay there. Look at Phursungi-Urali area where PMC gargage depot is present, nothing is happening over there now, no appreciation at all.

    I think there are lots of other areas present in PMC/PCMC why to take risk? If someone has already property over there, then I can understand. But if we've choices, why to take risk?
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the layout of this eira project, most of the corners of 3 BHK are cut (N-E, S-E etc.) As per vastu, this is not good layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hinjegir
    I saw the layout of this eira project, most of the corners of 3 BHK are cut (N-E, S-E etc.) As per vastu, this is not good layout.


    Maharashtra Andhashrddha Nirmoolan Samiti

    Please go to Superstitions -> Vastushastra

    Don't be insecure, face the ups and downs of the life
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hinjegir
    Yes, it's 100% confirmed that garbage depot is coming over there, I guess around 1.5 KMs distance from this site. I checked it on PCMC town planning map. That's why builders who have land over there are in hurry to build and sale. Once garbage depot gets operations, definitely no one is going to stay there. Look at Phursungi-Urali area where PMC gargage depot is present, nothing is happening over there now, no appreciation at all.

    I think there are lots of other areas present in PMC/PCMC why to take risk? If someone has already property over there, then I can understand. But if we've choices, why to take risk?



    can you share the link of town planning map of punawale and the marking of garbage depot ??
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/pdf/pdfvillage/Punawale.pdf

    search for the SWM, bottom left corner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hinjegir
    https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/pdf/pdfvillage/Punawale.pdf

    search for the SWM, bottom left corner.



    hi,

    just checked the location again:

    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    it seems it is proposed on the boundry of start of punawale and it seems like the major area which is going to suffer is the one which is already half developed that is tathawade as eisha footprints/sukhwani sepia and wakad is more close to the depot than siddhashila and pethkar project in punawale .. the only punawale projects proposed which is close to depot is runwal skylark and pharade's puneville

    what is your opinion..so you mean after the garbage depot the tathawade people and wakad people will leave their homes and the place would look like phursungi ?
    CommentQuote
  • People would leave if someone is ready to buy those as resale :) ? If not, they might opt to give it on rent, as people might be ready to stay on rent for sometime and not for lifetime near a garbage depot..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    last inquired...they were telling me 3850/- in jan first week..seems like they are another set of greedy builder..increasing rates every fortnight :(

    and they are the same builders (Rainbow group joint venture) who made rainbow plaza in pimple saudagar. I am not sure if they planned the parking in first place for that commercial area or were surprised by the success they got.. they have messed up that portion as everyone parks the vehicles right on the main road and seems like they have done the same thing in siddhashila too..

    did anyone inquire about the large amount of space wasted in the podium kind of thing linking two buildings.. this can be used to provide 2-3 amenities. when asked about it they were clueless as in why did the architects designed it that way :bab (59):

    i guess 4100 is on higher side.. with negotiations they should get it to last range of 3000's and also what are they saying now ?? are they all booked ? like other builders :) and few flats remaining ?

    Guys, I spoke to them again today and the rates are now 4300/-. They say no negotiations even if its group booking. Only flats above 13th floor are available...I dunno if its true...but thats the info they are giving out.

    hinjegir - nice find about the garbage depot :) I did see the PDF but dunno where exactly the stone quarry is. And if you see the Water Tank near Project (WT in PDF). The distance between Quarry and WT seems to be big...but not sure.

    Also, I agree with your point about Phursungi / Urali...but then why would someone spoil an area like Hinjewadi where are the big IT companies have setup their offices?

    Any thoughts guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SUHON
    Guys, I spoke to them again today and the rates are now 4300/-. They say no negotiations even if its group booking. Only flats above 13th floor are available...I dunno if its true...but thats the info they are giving out.

    hinjegir - nice find about the garbage depot :) I did see the PDF but dunno where exactly the stone quarry is. And if you see the Water Tank near Project (WT in PDF). The distance between Quarry and WT seems to be big...but not sure.

    Also, I agree with your point about Phursungi / Urali...but then why would someone spoil an area like Hinjewadi where are the big IT companies have setup their offices?

    Any thoughts guys?




    4300 ??? hadd hai ka*****pan ki :bab (59):

    for the stone quarry you can check the link i gave

    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    and you will see that right in center..
    CommentQuote
  • Garbage depot

    Hi All,
    Here is some news that I managed to dig up regarding the garbage depot at Punawale...as per the article this is still in a very nascent state..please note the article is a year old...I am not sure if there has been further developments..

    Link:Second garbage depot at Punawale still on paper - Times Of India

    Sumil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumil7
    Hi All,
    Here is some news that I managed to dig up regarding the garbage depot at Punawale...as per the article this is still in a very nascent state..please note the article is a year old...I am not sure if there has been further developments..

    Link:Second garbage depot at Punawale still on paper - Times Of India

    Sumil


    the development is happening as this article said govt is yet to acquire land but according to latest news.. govt has already acquired 22 acres of land and that's why it is marked in the punawale pdf planning map.. although after carefully analysis.. the area to be affected most would be tathawade (the area where sukhwani sepia/eisha zenith is..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niteshm
    Maharashtra Andhashrddha Nirmoolan Samiti

    Please go to Superstitions -> Vastushastra

    Don't be insecure, face the ups and downs of the life

    Man, does these idiots even know meaning of Vastushastra ?
    Vastu means place of dwelling & shastra means science. It all talks about UV rays, infra rays, gravitational force, electromagnetic force, geopathic stress etc.
    It has been proved that the accidents on Pune Mumbai Xway are happening due to high geopathic stress near Amrutanjan bridge & urse toll naka.

    These andhashraddha nirmulan samiti chaps are those who don't even have brains in their knees.
    CommentQuote