Hello Property experts,
I am looking for some info on the newly launched (or to be launched) project Siddhashila Eira at Punavale. any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, does these idiots even know meaning of Vastushastra ?
    Vastu means place of dwelling & shastra means science. It all talks about UV rays, infra rays, gravitational force, electromagnetic force, geopathic stress etc.

Unfortunately, vastushastra in our country does not mean these things. In our country, there is a Goddess 'Vaastu Devta', which needs to be made 'prasanna' by doing 'Vaastu Shanti'. Now, how by doing a puja will all the above scientific terms be satisfied?
    Originally Posted by realacres

It has been proved that the accidents on Pune Mumbai Xway are happening due to high geopathic stress near Amrutanjan bridge & urse toll naka.

These andhashraddha nirmulan samiti chaps are those who don't even have brains in their knees.

So, do you mean all the big construction projects in the world like highways, bridges, towers are build using the Vaastu-shastra??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    So, do you mean all the big construction projects in the world like highways, bridges, towers are build using the Vaastu-shastra??

Seems we are going off-topic. Suggest you put this question on Vastu thread in other section. I will answer it in detail.
    CommentQuote
  • You need not be so Cynical in everything you see. Any science you take is based on beliefs. You can not say that it firmly stands on 100% proof. I would not say that it can be proved like 3 + 2 = 5. If you get into deeper roots of Vaastu you will understand the science behind it. Only thing is there are many so called Vastu experts around who do not know it properly and spread misconceptions about it.

If you do not believe in it then just leave it but then no need to take somebody by horns to make your point right.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys ~ can anyone help me with the current pricing --->> EIRA ~ seeking 2 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • hmm... this thread seems dead may be I will pay a visit to satisfy my curiosity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silentshadow
    hmm... this thread seems dead may be I will pay a visit to satisfy my curiosity

This project is also dead... The sales staff rude and location pathetic... May be that's why

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • ahh.. doesnt seem so... I have question for you... you seem positive about Siyona-- >> project from petkar any specific reason???

Originally Posted by lifesaver
    This project is also dead... The sales staff rude and location pathetic... May be that's why

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silentshadow
    ahh.. doesnt seem so... I have question for you... you seem positive about Siyona-- >> project from petkar any specific reason???

No I am positive about kalpataru harmony pristine prolife phase 1 ashok Meadows.. But unfortunately none of those are in my budget.. And some or the other reason... Floor plans builder feedback etc etc... Lots of things...

CommentQuote
  • In the same boat as you.... I agree kalpataru build quality is better than most around in pune for sure... there is one more project whose build quality is superb but then again its in handewadi... I am skeptical on handewadi katraj road....

would you have any idea? I am new to pune been only 2 year and still exploring

Originally Posted by lifesaver
    No I am positive about kalpataru harmony pristine prolife phase 1 ashok Meadows.. But unfortunately none of those are in my budget.. And some or the other reason... Floor plans builder feedback etc etc... Lots of things...

CommentQuote
  • I visited this site a week back. Overall plan seemed good to me.

Rate quoted 4500 psf. Flats available only on 1st floor and above 11th floor as conveyed by the sales guy ( didn't look like a prime location to be sold out so early)

Overall package going out of my budget, so skipped it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrikant2212
    I visited this site a week back. Overall plan seemed good to me.

Rate quoted 4500 psf. Flats available only on 1st floor and above 11th floor as conveyed by the sales guy ( didn't look like a prime location to be sold out so early)

Overall package going out of my budget, so skipped it.

Normally, 1st & top floor flats are hard to sell so builders first try to sell these 2 floors before anything else.
    CommentQuote
  • Status still the same.. been to the site... they are still offering 4th and top floors ... sigh

Some Pros
    Quality seems to be good
    Floor plan decent - Dont know much about vastu so wont comment
    Work progress is good . Though a mid-size project they managed to keep it moving

Cons - It has already been discussed on this thread

Let me see if I can get some pics

Normally, 1st & top floor flats are hard to sell so builders first try to sell these 2 floors before anything else.
    CommentQuote
  • silentshadow,

What is the possession date they are mentioning right now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession Dates

June 2015 is what they are quoting looking at the progress may be 2-3 months here and there ........they should be able to deliver, being little optimistic over here .

There is lot of money flowing from Mumbai in this project with bookings happening in cash....
    Aw.. let me share one instance ...
    "There was a party from mumbai who had come in courtesy sales guy blurted they are in to close the deal IN CASH. It was a father son duo carrying sports n duffel bags ......You should have seen their faces ..... when I came out they seemed all anxious and nervous ..... If I would have fished out a gun, a toy-gun of-course they would have either collapsed or ran helter skelter :P such was their state... easy prey for thieves ...lol ...":bab (45):

Getting back -- I am hammerhead with them they don't give me options and I wont book not that I am anxious ,excited & desperate .... just fishing in murky waters

Question : Is there a way to determine who/when/which floor got booked/registered? That would be a ammo that I can leverage upon when I drop the hook again....

Uploading some random pics on progress
    ~ Cheers

silentshadow,

What is the possession date they are mentioning right now ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Adding to Pro's
    - Plan is such that external lobby can be considered private
    - Door & fixture quality good, I have reiterated/checked with them, again over again & again if they intend to offer the same as show flat
    - One of the bedroom window silts has been extended and patched with granite so that toddlers and young ones can sit near to the window and gaze downward

--- hope these reviews help some
    CommentQuote