• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Siddhashila Eira in Punawale, Pune

Originally posted by niteshm View Post
    Maharashtra Andhashrddha Nirmoolan Samiti

Please go to Superstitions -> Vastushastra

Don't be insecure, face the ups and downs of the life
    Man, does these idiots even know meaning of Vastushastra ?
    Vastu means place of dwelling & shastra means science. It all talks about UV rays, infra rays, gravitational force, electromagnetic force, geopathic stress etc.
    It has been proved that the accidents on Pune Mumbai Xway are happening due to high geopathic stress near Amrutanjan bridge & urse toll naka.

These andhashraddha nirmulan samiti chaps are those who don't even have brains in their knees.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Man, does these idiots even know meaning of Vastushastra ?
      Vastu means place of dwelling & shastra means science. It all talks about UV rays, infra rays, gravitational force, electromagnetic force, geopathic stress etc.
      Unfortunately, vastushastra in our country does not mean these things. In our country, there is a Goddess 'Vaastu Devta', which needs to be made 'prasanna' by doing 'Vaastu Shanti'. Now, how by doing a puja will all the above scientific terms be satisfied?
      Originally posted by realacres View Post
      It has been proved that the accidents on Pune Mumbai Xway are happening due to high geopathic stress near Amrutanjan bridge & urse toll naka.

These andhashraddha nirmulan samiti chaps are those who don't even have brains in their knees.
      So, do you mean all the big construction projects in the world like highways, bridges, towers are build using the Vaastu-shastra??

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh321 View Post
        So, do you mean all the big construction projects in the world like highways, bridges, towers are build using the Vaastu-shastra??
        Seems we are going off-topic. Suggest you put this question on Vastu thread in other section. I will answer it in detail.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

You need not be so Cynical in everything you see. Any science you take is based on beliefs. You can not say that it firmly stands on 100% proof. I would not say that it can be proved like 3 + 2 = 5. If you get into deeper roots of Vaastu you will understand the science behind it. Only thing is there are many so called Vastu experts around who do not know it properly and spread misconceptions about it.

If you do not believe in it then just leave it but then no need to take somebody by horns to make your point right.

Comment

Hey Guys ~ can anyone help me with the current pricing --->> EIRA ~ seeking 2 bhk

Comment

hmm... this thread seems dead may be I will pay a visit to satisfy my curiosity

Comment

Originally posted by silentshadow View Post
                hmm... this thread seems dead may be I will pay a visit to satisfy my curiosity
                This project is also dead... The sales staff rude and location pathetic... May be that's why

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

ahh.. doesnt seem so... I have question for you... you seem positive about Siyona-- >> project from petkar any specific reason???

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
                  This project is also dead... The sales staff rude and location pathetic... May be that's why

Comment

Originally posted by silentshadow View Post
                    ahh.. doesnt seem so... I have question for you... you seem positive about Siyona-- >> project from petkar any specific reason???
                    No I am positive about kalpataru harmony pristine prolife phase 1 ashok Meadows.. But unfortunately none of those are in my budget.. And some or the other reason... Floor plans builder feedback etc etc... Lots of things...

Comment

In the same boat as you.... I agree kalpataru build quality is better than most around in pune for sure... there is one more project whose build quality is superb but then again its in handewadi... I am skeptical on handewadi katraj road....

would you have any idea? I am new to pune been only 2 year and still exploring

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
                      No I am positive about kalpataru harmony pristine prolife phase 1 ashok Meadows.. But unfortunately none of those are in my budget.. And some or the other reason... Floor plans builder feedback etc etc... Lots of things...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X