Sort by :
Filter by :
- IS this project dead ?? could see same status for last couple of month.. No construction activities ?>CommentQuote0Flag
- still last floor 2bhk is available in this project. Builder is asking 63 lakhs for 2bhk now might come down to 60.Please provide ur inputs whether it is good deal.i am planning on thisCommentQuote0Flag
- 63L for 2BHK in punawale ? is the builder mad. And currently what basic infra is available in punawale ...... tanker water, no proper roads and very soon garbage debot will arrive :oCommentQuote0Flag
- you will get in Wakad.........at same priceCommentQuote1Flag
- Thread woken up after 2 years - June 2014 to Jun 2016.CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes, and 2 bhk in punawale would not even be worth for more than 40-45 lakhsCommentQuote0Flag
- thanks for your inputs.
I thought it is ready possession and hence the rate is 60+...need one more inputs...do you see any issue in booking the last floor flat...generally last floor flat are hard to sell by builder.
what will be the pros and cons of last floor flat.
and what should be realistic price of eira 2bhk flat saleable area is 1050 somethingCommentQuote0Flag
- I think there is separate thread listing pros and cons of top floor flat. some common drawbacks are leakages from terrace, gets very hot in summer, water pressure is low in top floor flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks got the threadCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DominosYes, and 2 bhk in punawale would not even be worth for more than 40-45 lakhs
No builder is selling for 45 lakhs 2 bhk in punawale...with amenatiesCommentQuote0Flag
- Amenities are not of any worth when the location itself is a village with improper roads and no corporation water supply, large residential complexes in fringe places like punawale has a supply of tanker water .
What can be done with the amenities when no proper basic infra is available.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi is there any facebook group of flat buyers for this?CommentQuote0Flag