I want to buy a new house in Pune for living purpose.( Ofcourse, ROI is expected, but not the priority )

Range : Around 25L
Minimum expectation : Spacious 1BHK atleast

I am good with resale flats ( max 1-5 yrs old )as well as 2014 possession.

Please suggest good areas in Pune for the same.

A lot of projects are coming in Undri, Wagholi, Pirangut, Pisoli and other exteriors.
Are these really worth living, since its literally barren land as of now, and I don't see good improvements in these areas atleast in the next 2-3 years.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sshashank,

I've booked 2 BHK in ArcVista. There is no full fledge road but as per builder it will be done before possession.
    Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Tingre nagar/Vishrantwadi

PS : I have heard a lot of good things about Vishrantwadi/tingre nagar. Your comments appreciated.
    These two places are centrally located and well connected to major places in Pune.Shivali nagar is connected through the Sangamwadi bridge.Roads from Vishrantwadi/Tingre nagar is quite broad,though the chowk at Vishrantwadi is a nightmare for all vehicles.Only Six seaters and wrong side drivers can be happy in this chaotic driving environment.
    Otherwise the area is good with all facilities and good road access.There are threads which detail pros and cons of Tingre nagar- like water shortage in some places during summer,aircraft noise etc.
    You can visit the place for self assessment and seeing suitability as you are employed at Magar patta.Magarpatta should be within 12 Km(appx0 from Tingre nagar via Nagar road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh24
    Hi Sshashank,

I've booked 2 BHK in ArcVista. There is no full fledge road but as per builder it will be done before possession.
    Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks.

Congrats!!! at what rates you booked? and whats the total cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    The reason i sugested Pirangut/Bhugaon is that i liked the location very much - calm & quite, lots of greenery and potential to become a very nice residential location in few yeras.

This place is like no other place in & around Pune - since currently, ppl find it out of reach or far from city center- once ppl start moving -in - this place will be ideal residential spot in Pune.

U invest in Pirangut/Bhugaon and u will never regret - area is gud and also appreciation will be gud in few yrs - mark my words!!

Now that u mentioned u work in Hadapsar then the areas under consideration change completely - u need to luk at Lake District - reputed builder, large complex and amenties - for end-use it will be ideal also - i think u shud for 2BHK in Lake District. Don't waste time and effort in re-sale, single building etc - go for reputed builder, new (under) construction and in complex with some amenties. Also chek Kolte Patil IVY Estate Wagholi also.

My verdict ---> Lake District or Ivy Estate or Amanora Park

Disclaimer - i have no direct or indirect benefits from the projects mentioned above.

Agree with SIM...
    As end user I feel Hadapsar area is growing very fast & in a aspan of another 8-10 years it will be as good as KP of EAST.... BET ME.
    Investment in AMANORA would be fine subject to budget of ur pocket... u get 1 BHK, studio, or 1.5 BHK there resale....;)

Disclaimer - i have no direct or indirect benefits from the projects mentioned above.

savvy_v
    CommentQuote

U invest in Pirangut/Bhugaon and u will never regret - area is gud and also appreciation will be gud in few yrs - mark my words!!

SIM , can u guide me
    i am interested in ONE ACRE-1.5 acre AGRICULTURE ZONAL PLOTS in the area u mentioned proposed for a plotting for farm house.What cost wud be in this area,.?
    can u plz guide me some sites... in this area....
    I appreciate u in advance.
    Thanks,

savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaikwadp
    Congrats!!! at what rates you booked? and whats the total cost?

Thankx. I booked at 3430 psf and total cost is around 42L.
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast 80L per acre

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Originally Posted by simsagar

SIM , can u guide me
    i am interested in ONE ACRE-1.5 acre AGRICULTURE ZONAL PLOTS in the area u mentioned proposed for a plotting for farm house.What cost wud be in this area,.?
    can u plz guide me some sites... in this area....
    I appreciate u in advance.
    Thanks,

savvy_v

Currently, i don't have the rates for agri land but anything upwardsof 80L per acre whud be going mkt rate (in case anything is available).
    Word of caution regrading Pirangut / Urawade areas --> these places are inhabitated by not so decent folks hence any deal is dicey and strictly avoided - chances of u getting duped are higher - also crime rate in this rate is above normal Pune average. Be xtrmly careful before u venture in this area.

Actually u shud try 30 to 80 kms away from Pune in places like Velha, Bhor Tal etc for good deal. 1L per gunta is the norm in thiese places but again the villagers are no walk overs anymore - these have become cunning and extremly greedly - they tend to change the stance each passing minute.

One of my cousins too was on this trip to buy agri land and constructign a farm house - after several wild goose chases he had to drop the very idea and settle for decent 3BHK in Pashan area.

All the best!!

Cheers!!

Currently, i don't have the rates for agri land but anything upwardsof 80L per acre whud be going mkt rate (in case anything is available).
    Word of caution regrading Pirangut / Urawade areas --> these places are inhabitated by not so decent folks hence any deal is dicey and strictly avoided - chances of u getting duped are higher - also crime rate in this rate is above normal Pune average. Be xtrmly careful before u venture in this area.

Actually u shud try 30 to 80 kms away from Pune in places like Velha, Bhor Tal etc for good deal. 1L per gunta is the norm in thiese places but again the villagers are no walk overs anymore - these have become cunning and extremly greedly - they tend to change the stance each passing minute.

One of my cousins too was on this trip to buy agri land and constructign a farm house - after several wild goose chases he had to drop the very idea and settle for decent 3BHK in Pashan area.

All the best!!

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by savvy_v

All the best!!

Cheers!!

Thank U sim, It was really an EYE OPENER....:D
    Well, Its ideal to stay in a locality where u fele secure ratehr than rooming everywhere.... he he....
    I am strong of this opinion,and hence i choose AMANORA as end user...
    When i feel like to relax , I go To lonavala, and also to LAVASA,or nearby... where u can spend ur time, and
    Also if u take property like this u have to maintain ur property if u plan for ur farm house & all.
    savvy_v:)

Thank U sim, It was really an EYE OPENER....:D
    Well, Its ideal to stay in a locality where u fele secure ratehr than rooming everywhere.... he he....
    I am strong of this opinion,and hence i choose AMANORA as end user...
    When i feel like to relax , I go To lonavala, and also to LAVASA,or nearby... where u can spend ur time, and
    Also if u take property like this u have to maintain ur property if u plan for ur farm house & all.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote