Collapse

Vimanagar , Kharadi , Kalyani Nagar Projects 70-75 Lacks

Last updated: January 22 2014
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vimanagar , Kharadi , Kalyani Nagar Projects 70-75 Lacks

Works for me ... my requirements are very basic ... Good build quality .. some space within the society for children to play and for us to walk around.
    Not a big fan of external amenities as we seldom get time for that .... and an OK social infrastructure....

And thanks buddy

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Kharadi chalega?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

""Vaibhav ... we been interacting on this forum and you did help me with some names ... Thanks mate""
      it is not easy to get a god flat-with poper papers,budget,location etc.It is nice if suggestions from the forum prove helpful.

Comment

Folks,

If you have 70-75 Lakhs then why not get a 1100 sqft ready to move in apartment in Magarpatta??

Positive :-

1. Ready to move.
        2. One time maintanence fee :-)
        3. Ready malls (Seasons and Amanora).
        4. Daily grocery and vegetable sabi mandi with in 1-2 kms.
        5. Schools with in 10+ kms - Undri, NIBM, Kalyani Nagar, Kharadi, Wagholi areas.
        6. No water or electricity issue. Maintained by Magarpatta managment.
        7. Safety and security and nice 25+ acre centeral gardens.
        8. Rental appreciation if you move out to other city for job etc...etc..
        9. Hospitals near by like Inamdar,Nobel, Columbia asia etc...etc..
        10. Jobs location like magarpatta IT park or EON is so easy to reach.

Negatives :-

1. Poor construction quality..though not that bad
        2. Magarpatta Managment and drawbacks due to one central rule.
        3. Mundhwa road is all jamm packed in peak and no non peak hours thanks to these two malls and jobs.
        4. Future appreciation...It is already 6500+ sqft in it and future appreciation depends on how Pune economy improve.

Give it a try!!!

Cheers!
        Nikku

Comment

Originally posted by vardaan View Post
          There are relocators who provide insurance to the entity you may damage while moving. Even the insurance company have policies for the relocation part.....

Which agent you are using for moving... confirm the services and the issue part....
          Satin Brick, Kharadi. Very spacious flats. Reasonbly priced.

Comment

I have seen a 2 bhk in Hari Ganga. Was very small. Specs were strictly basic. Due to the linear layout, didn't find much open space in the society. But will check again for a 3 bhk based on your recommendation.

You didn't mention the name of the township of Panchsheel in Kharadi? I searched but am unable to find.

Originally posted by NeoHunt View Post
            Thanks for reminding HARI GANGA ..... that's actually a very good society.
            I stayed their 4 years ago on rent for a year..... and that soceity is one of my favarite..

- Excellent club house and Swimming pool
            - Very Big Function hall with Lawn if you want to arrange Bday party for your kids etc
            - My fav - Each and every festival is celebrated in this soceity which you don't see in many societies now a days. Ex: They celebrate Ganapati festival with Stage Performances and different game events all 10 days.
            - A big project of 12-15 buildings.... good security at gate.
            - All shops (kiraana, hair cutting, beauty parlour, , sweet, ATM) in front of the gate.
            - A small public garden and Sai BABA mandir on right side of HARI GANGA
            - And if you get a good facing flat ..... this is the most SUPER AIRY project you will see around. Absolutely nothing around this project to obstruct the wind flow.
            - LUNKAD's TOP END project is coming up just behind HARI GANGA..... rate is 8000-10000 SQFT

On top of all these points ..... now there is a recently built Direct 2 lane ROAD from HARI GANGA to SANGAMWADI Bridge. Literally 15 mins at max you will need to reach Shivaji Nagar/COEP during non peak time.
            And less than 5 mins (actual time )to reach Techone Park and 10 mins for Kalyani Nagar IT companies ?

Its difficult to find a project with such a strategic location in BUDGET. What more one can expect from a project ? Give it a serious consideration my friend despite its shortcomings

Comment

Satin bricks indeed has nice well designed flats.
              Worth looking at resales if any.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                Satin bricks indeed has nice well designed flats.
                Worth looking at resales if any.
                Several resales available for 3 and 3.5 bhk at 80L.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  I have seen a 2 bhk in Hari Ganga. Was very small. Specs were strictly basic. Due to the linear layout, didn't find much open space in the society. But will check again for a 3 bhk based on your recommendation.

You didn't mention the name of the township of Panchsheel in Kharadi? I searched but am unable to find.

Did u visit one of the B-1 to B-4 buildings? The 2BHK there are small since it was part of phase 1. The 2.5 BHK in C-1 to C4 in phase 2 should be better, but only go for flats facing towards the society, u get good sunlight in the morning and no road noise. Also the gentry in phase 2 is better. This is one of a kind society, except for the lunkad project there will no other high rise apartments near it. The construction quality is all right but far better than the projects today. I think Goel ganga could have really created a premium project here but they themselves didn't anticipate the demand and underestimated the location's importance.

Comment

Thanks a lot bro!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X