Last updated: November 28 2012
6 | Posts
1177 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Projects in Pune - 25Lacs

Hello,

Looking for 1BHK flat into Pune - Cost range upto 25Lac.
    Please suggest some good constuction which launched few days before, or any information for new launching projects.

Talking about location (Area) :- Kind of confuse about this, as I have just started looking for flat.
    (Everybody likes to be at the location, where he can get all the required fascilities Nearby) .. So please suggest.

Re : New Projects in Pune - 25Lacs

Its very hard to suggest things just based on budget . Pune has expanded a lot in past few years , without knowing your exact requirements there is no magic wand that anyone on this forum can use to suggest you properties. At least provide us info like where do you work , you looking it for investment or self use , what is your expection w .r .to the area etc.
    BTW have you gone through the already existing threads . There is a lot of information about different area's - approximate developments - pro's con's etc. Why not use the "google custom search" option

cheers,
    pai
    Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Ok.. Currently I am working at the area S.B.Road, it will shift soon to Hinjewadi.
      I am looking to use it myself. If the location is accessable from my workplace.
      Jobwise the location can be Hinjewadi or Magarpatta..
      Right, I have gone through lots of threads, but still wanted to clear my doupts, beacuse if u go for older project, its cost almost increased already. Asking for new launching project may have some lower value, that was the concern behind it..
      Please help me to clear my doupts..

Comment

Why not look for vanalika at pirangut for a 2BHK for 30 lacs. There is an internal road from pirangut to hinjewadi . Though its not that safe for bike . And its difficult to get a 1BHK in that budget in area's near hinjewadi. You might have to extend your budget till 30 , if you want to get a 1BHK in wakad or kaspate vasti .. That too for 5-6 year old resales.

Comment

is pirangut safe area for an IT employee?? i work on SB road now. May b in hinjewadi in future

Suggest please

Comment

Fopr guys working in IT - i think better to luk at Rahatane or Pimple Nilkah....

Comment

@Vicky
              Safety with respect to an area is a relative term. As pirangut is currently a little underdeveloped , it may not be as safe post sunset. But again one needs to consider fact that there are lots of families staying around. Just because there are few stray incidents we cannot classify an area as safe. But if you ask my opinion , pirangut needs a couple of years of span to become completely residential - the question remains how many years !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X