There are plenty but best in lot are
    • Konark Krish
    • 33 Keshav Kunj
    • Alcon Silverleaf
    • Atlantica East
    • Godrej Infinity
    • Florida Riverbank
    • Purva Silversands.
    Current Area Rate is from 4800 to 55000, but you can negotiate further. Area has good connectivity to Magarpatta, Kharadi and Kalyaninagar.

Comment

Re : Wisteria Vs Eves Garden Vs Belcastel Vs Aarambh Keshav Nagar pune

Originally posted by ITSAMB View Post
      Someone suggested me Keshav nagar as new developing area. I just checked once the area on bike, there is a village after the signal.
      Are there any good projects in that area? What is the current rate in area?
      is that your only analysis on a place as an end buyer? i'm sure you'd have dug much more details than just a village there? cm'on, don't shy away to post your honest homework...IT folks do a lot of virtual scouting on such things, don't they?

and the fact that you've already been there on your bike - it would be of real help for all of us to know some your shortlists called "good projects in that area"?

we live in a patronising world!

Comment

Hi,
        Are you guys not considering Sancheti properties ?
        1. Eves Garden
        2. Belcastel

Comment

Originally posted by TheEastITGuy View Post
          There are plenty but best in lot are
          • Konark Krish
          • 33 Keshav Kunj
          • Alcon Silverleaf
          • Atlantica East
          • Godrej Infinity
          • Florida Riverbank
          • Purva Silversands.
          Current Area Rate is from 4800 to 55000, but you can negotiate further. Area has good connectivity to Magarpatta, Kharadi and Kalyaninagar.
          you are missing Gera - I seen Some hoardings of "coming soon in Keshav nagar" of Gera.

Comment

Originally posted by iamniki View Post
            you are missing Gera - I seen Some hoardings of "coming soon in Keshav nagar" of Gera.
            Is Gera a good / ethical builder in Pune. Can you list good local brands which are customer centric in Pune, and provide quality construction. I am not talking about Pan India brands such as Godrej and Purva. I guess VASCON is one?

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
              Is Gera a good / ethical builder in Pune. Can you list good local brands which are customer centric in Pune, and provide quality construction. I am not talking about Pan India brands such as Godrej and Purva. I guess VASCON is one?
              I usually go for branded developers, might be a little expensive but eventually helps in the longer run.
              Godrej Infinity has created a buzz since a while but im not entirely sure about this one. The possession for this project is of some concern to me.
              I've looked at Karia Krish II as well, any comments on this project?

Im looking for a 2BHK | compact 3 BHK too in the same area.

Regards,
              Tanny

Comment

Krish 2 is good option. 2 BHK should cost around 70-72 lacs in this project.

Comment

would be good to go for any moderately sized projects (konark krish, 33 keshav kunj, alcon silverleaf, atlantica east, vihana etc.) or bigger brands (godrej / purvankara / gera as someone spotted)..keshav nagar is particularly very well placed for end users..it's under the city council's / builder lobbies' radar, and anything not bought now can be regretful some years down the line..

wouldn't be surprised to see the rates going even above kharadi / hadapsar, due to it's location benefits..it is equidistant from many commercial zones, so no wonder why a big south indian brand (purvankara) has ventured for the first time in keshav nagar in pune..given the kind of visibility it's now getting (and is very apt for good reasons), the infrastructure etc developments are just a matter of time..would be the best area to invest in east in no time..as the likes of koregaon park / kalyani nagar are already out of reach..

Comment

Originally posted by oxfordofeast View Post
                    would be good to go for any moderately sized projects (konark krish, 33 keshav kunj, alcon silverleaf, atlantica east, vihana etc.) or bigger brands (godrej / purvankara / gera as someone spotted)..keshav nagar is particularly very well placed for end users..it's under the city council's / builder lobbies' radar, and anything not bought now can be regretful some years down the line..

wouldn't be surprised to see the rates going even above kharadi / hadapsar, due to it's location benefits..it is equidistant from many commercial zones, so no wonder why a big south indian brand (purvankara) has ventured for the first time in keshav nagar in pune..given the kind of visibility it's now getting (and is very apt for good reasons), the infrastructure etc developments are just a matter of time..would be the best area to invest in east in no time..as the likes of koregaon park / kalyani nagar are already out of reach..
                    godrej's all inclusive price is around 7000 psqft I guess. Do you it to appreciate from these levels? If yes, by how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
                      godrej's all inclusive price is around 7000 psqft I guess. Do you it to appreciate from these levels? If yes, by how much?
                      real estate markets have already witnessed the graphs they can..while appreciation is a factor to be considered, the already matured real estate zones shouldn't be equated with any other financial instruments with an intent of sharp returns..being specific to godrej or any other builder - if everything promised is delivered (of course due diligence etc shouldn't be ruled out before a buying decision), and the kind of possession dates committed (around 2017-2018 perhaps), don't see a reason why appreciation won't happen (though not sharp!)..

nobody speculated the current appreciation levels in pune or any other city before the realty boom started...it's a number game and speculations drive any market for that matter...so talking percentages sitting on an online forum doesn't look logical..despite doing all analysis, buyers still would keep looking for better areas..a lone thought of anticipated appreciation is not what all end users think about..there are other strings attached to it...and my comment was for end users / retail buyers, not for investors...do agree that with the current price trends, these projects (like godrej) may be slightly over-priced, but they definitely are not deals one shouldn't be considering...if appreciation itself is your question about keshav nagar - then please help educate folks here naming places in pune where you think returns would be great..like from 7k to 14k or something?? it'll make all of us happy knowing such places sir...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X