Last updated: May 31 2015
10 | Posts
1929 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sai Datta Niwas Ambegaon Pune

Hi Friends,

Please let me know if anybody has idea about Sai Datta Niwas Ambegaon Pune - Project by Construction Group or anyone booked flat there.

I just want to know about project, location etc.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Sai Datta Niwas Ambegaon Pune

Originally posted by sunnydays View Post
    Hi Friends,

Please let me know if anybody has idea about Sai Datta Niwas Ambegaon Pune - Project by Construction Group or anyone booked flat there.

I just want to know about project, location etc.

Thanks in advance.
    The location is pathetic. It is in a very small lane going from Dattanagar-Jambhulwadi road. You can find many projects on this road instead of going inside such small lanes.

Comment

Anybody purchased flat in Sai Datta Niwas Ambegaon ? My friend inquired in the last week ...Now only 3 flats are remaining and builder is quoting 4500 sq feet . Only 2 BHK are available. Anybody has any idea about this ?

Comment

Ambegaon is not an area to stay even if you are semi-gentleman. Hope this clears the doubts.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanx...got the point

Comment

One more point, history sheeters externed from Mumbai find refuge at Ambegaon. Now even local goons don't get into arguments with unknown guys coz twice it happened & these chaps retaliated as they were Mumbai gangsters. Local goons ka murga ho gaya.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Ambegaon is not an area to stay even if you are semi-gentleman. Hope this clears the doubts.
              Is Ambegaon not at all a place to stay. We were looking to book a flat in lake vista for my brother as we liked the project in small budget. All the daily amenities was nearby. When compared to other upcoming areas like Undri, Ravet in the same budget we had decided on this location on account of availability of all the daily conveniences. Please highlight the concern areas for this location.

Comment

Originally posted by myview2 View Post
                Is Ambegaon not at all a place to stay. We were looking to book a flat in lake vista for my brother as we liked the project in small budget. All the daily amenities was nearby. When compared to other upcoming areas like Undri, Ravet in the same budget we had decided on this location on account of availability of all the daily conveniences. Please highlight the concern areas for this location.
                With respect to budget, Ambegaon is more convenient & closer to main city compared to Undri, Ravet etc. So expect this area to get developed sooner. In Ambegaon there are two parts, Khurd & Pathar. The Ambegaon Pathar side is on Bharti Vidyapeeth side of the Mumbai-Bangalore bypass. That is the area which has more issues. Ambegaon Khurd, where Lake Vista is, is relatively good place. Although it is little crowded area, but does not have above mentioned problems compared to other side of highway. This part of Ambegaon is developing rapidly & with plans to have service road near Jambhulwadi, developing picnic spot & boating in Jambhulwadi lake, PMC water supply etc. So, it is not the best place to stay, but not the worst either considering the budget.

Comment

Ambegaon buyers paradise or hell?

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  This link from indian express is worth reading before going to book in Paradise:Ambegaon, a buyer-seller paradise - Indian Express
                  Some extracts:
                  Everyone in Ambegaon, the builder, the buyer and the grampanchayat, knows that the properties are illegal. But what makes buyers happy at Ambegaon hilltop is price 1/2 - 1/3 the going rate at the foothills, and amenities like 24-hour water. Their boldness springs from confidence that with the 2014 polls in sight, no illegal construction will be razed.
                  Keep this input in mind before venturing into purchases.

Comment

Those interested in Ambegaon can wait for a month, see Ganesh festival first hand, the fights which takes place, the precautionary arrests by cops etc.

Man, why don't you go & speak with some cop you know. He will explain in much better way than I can here.
                    Whats the use of buying a flat where people don't feel safe after sunset ?? What is important, lower rate/sq ft or safety of your family ? Decide. If money is only the concern, one can buy even cheap at Uppar Indira Nagar or Wadarwadi alian Model Colony Annexe.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X