Royal Orange County by Harit Developers in Pimple Saudagar, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
152 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Orange County by Harit Developers in Pimple Saudagar, Pune

Originally posted by gayatrib View Post
    My budget made me reach ROC, I have a budget of 65- 70 L and in PS I am unable to find a good property.

If u say Shiva Heights is a good option but the flats are 37% loading and I will land up paying for the space which I am not going to use. yes the view from both balcony is good, builder is ready to negotiate on the downpayment as i dnt have mch cash in hand..

Shiva Heights the problem I am facing is only the hall layout as there is no dining space, can mail u the pics of the flat.
    SOciety is formed but they are fighting against the amenities issue, SHiva heights has no amenities and it would be a standalone building if we go for it and then no amenities..
    Parking space is also not available and would be too small.
    Why are you so keen on PS only? Check out Rahatani or Wakad.
    Drop me a PM for mail id.

Comment

PM is disabled as min posts are only 5... can u do that for me.. pls

Comment

HI Members,

I again visited the ROC today and hv found the plan good. PLanning to book a flat on Sunday at ROC on 11th or 9th Floor in Rudra 1...

Need any feedback from the owners of ROC.

Comment

quoted price ? area? i am alo looking out

Comment

Originally posted by dackstreet View Post
            quoted price ? area? i am alo looking out
            72 lacs for 1079

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

HI Members,

Planning to book tomorrow ROC, please let me know if any is interested we can surely group and visit.

I hope i m taking a rite decision.. I didnt like the lobby although as its too small.

Comment

HI Members,

Planning to book tomorrow ROC, please let me know if any is interested we can surely group and visit.

I hope i m taking a rite decision.. I didnt like the lobby although as its too small.

Did you book the flat in ROC? PSF rate? What about Parking... heard that they are not provding covered parking.

Comment

Hi
                  I am still going thru negotiations.. its semi covered parking thy r providing...

I asked for the draft copy but thy hvnt provided me the same yet..

Comment

Hi
                    I am still going thru negotiations.. its semi covered parking thy r providing...

I asked for the draft copy but thy hvnt provided me the same yet..

How much they are asking for PSF rate? What comes out to be the total cost? When is the possession?

Comment

1079 - 72lacs-5400 possesion jun 15

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X