Last updated: August 15 2009
9 | Posts
4145 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumar Picasso (Apartments)

Hello,

Looking for some information on Kumar Picasso Apartments (Hadapsar). Eyeing a 3BHK (1765 sqft) - costing around 50L in total, with the ongoing offer (430/- off)
    Kumar seems to be a decent builder.

Could you guys provide with some insight on the project, location, builder etc ?

Regards.

Re : Kumar Picasso (Apartments)

Originally posted by mukesh_pednekar View Post
    Could you guys provide with some insight on the project, location, builder etc ?
    The project is near Gadital, Hadapsar almost 1 km inside Sanjeevani hospital lane.
    Area is not much developed and rate of 2570 psft (3BHK) not justified.

You may find decent projects below this rate at Kharadi which has prominent areas, shops/malls & multiplex near by.
    Kumar has few projects in kharadi.
    This is an IT guy's perspective
    Last edited by hitmady; July 7 2009, 08:46 AM.

Comment

The area around Kumar Picasso is surrounded by Gaothans so not the best place to stay IMHO after spending 50 lakhs. Better location at Hadapsar is Magarpatta road where you would easliy get a decent 3 bhk in that budget.

Comment

Agree with Mannusingh. Magarpatta is better by tons.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by deepakpat
          I have visited this project and liked it.. especially because rooms are spacious.. but due to such big areas (1700 psf for 3BHK etc).. total cost goes out of budget..

kumar is a good builder.. and this project quality seems to be good..

its mainly a bunglow complex.. so pls check this aspect.. only two apartment buildings are there.. so there should be no divide betn bunglow dwellers and flat owners for common amenities..

area is not that inside.. it is just behind amanora and around 1km inside from gadital.. from amar courtyards etc..

i have this feeling that in future this area will get developed nicely since lot of open space is there... also seems there will be one road connecting this area with kharadi/wagholi.. pls check google earth..
          Just some facts:-

Picasso as your rightly said consists of flats+bungalows. However, note that unlike a flat where the entire building has to be constructed even if half of the flats remain unsold, in case of bungalows, construction will take place as & when bookings come up for the same. This translates into construction activity going on & on till the entire project gets sold out. Also, what if builder proposes a new building if not all bungalows get sold out? The current buildings too won't be completed in one go but phase wise. This means that the amenities won't be completed soon & there would be movement of laborers day in & day out posing security risk.

Btw, even if you keep aside the price due to size, do you still think that it is worth paying INR 2700/sq ft here when you can get good resale flats at Magarpatta for INR 2600/sq ft? Atleast you are assured for better gated community alongwith good supply of water with required basic infra already in place not to forget commercial establishment nearby & gardens to take stroll too!

Comment

Just some more facts:-

Big ground to play cricket, football and school.
            No hawkers occupying footpaths, cleanliness.
            Cycling track.

I have heard of a multiplex and shopping-mall is proposed (near Zinia building) inside Magarpatta.
            Last edited by hitmady; September 6 2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

quote=realacres;26384]
              Btw, even if you keep aside the price due to size, do you still think that it is worth paying INR 2700/sq ft here when you can get good resale flats at Magarpatta for INR 2600/sq ft? [/quote]

I am willing to buy at Rs2600 in Mcity but in reality price today is ranging from 2900-3200.. builder price is 3250/-

Assume the resale value when Amanora residential units will be available. Amanora resale will start anywhere ~rs3500/-. So in that compitetion what resale you expect in MCity ?

Picasso is good option only if you are looking for self. Quality is fine. I have been to their site. Apartment will be ready by Feb'10. 3BHK will be provided from 15th july09. Plus point is flats are spacious and negative can be area around ( solapur road + flyway ). Best price offered currently is rs2550.

Comment

inavdeep,

M.City is indeed going for INR 2600/sq ft. Of course no one will quote this rate on tele. I see no reason why INR 2900 can't be brought down to INR 2600/sq ft especially if the flat is not of Roystonnea. Such deals were there even in the Month of May-end-June.

Amanora:- even if it goes for below booking price (assume), will you buy here? I wouldn't because though the specs are much better than MPC, you don't get the feel of township. Good if you are planning to stay after 6-7 years, but of course not at current prices!!

As far as Picasso is concerned, you have mentioned the negative points yourself, but still interested?

Comment

Kumar Picasso - not the right place to stay!!

I think all these people who are praising a lot (Magarpatta) are yet to see what Kumar Picasso is all about... I dont think Magarpatta offers such big spacious rooms for staying... and that is what the real buyer is normally concerned about...

Comment

Kumar Picasso - Not a right place to stay!!

It seems that all these people who are talking lot of positive things abt M'patta are yet to see the deteriorating quality of their Phase I residential buildings.

As far as Kumar Picasso is concerned; one may not find such big / spacious rooms in any other project... and that is what a genuine buyer who wants to stay in the house should be more concerned about...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X