Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi I m native of paud gaon and has these areas from long time.
Important thing they fall outside pmc limits. Bhugaon area is just outside pmc limit and closer to pune city. The road is state highway which goes to konkan area. Road is single lane though resulting in jams near both places.
The basic amenities are available in near area but not like big hospital or shopping malls you expecting. Pirngjut area projects are in pirngut ghat area down the slope. From pirngut you can reach hinjewadi also via another road.
Main thing i am concerned with these projects is drainage sewage disposal as there arnt any sewage lines as in the city. Lot of new projects are coming in the area as the projects in city itself are gofing out of budget of common people. I still think there is a lot of time these areas can handle influx of people and become good alternative.
Also check out threads on individual projects to find all available info...
Accidently Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- My native place is also nearby Paud gaon so visit this place on every weekends. I agree that this places has very good potential of development but one thing is concern me a lot i.e security. This places specifically pirangut is not safe at all, if you want to get a feel just visit this village at peak time. Your senses will tell you. Also as per my local contacts crime is very high at this places. I don't think this place will be livable at least for next 5 years but yes one can think for investment.CommentQuote0Flag
- expecting more response from puneites...
Please do share your views....CommentQuote0Flag
- potential seems goodOriginally Posted by jaykarotiaexpecting more response from puneites...
Please do share your views....
I am Not Puneite but connected with Pune since last few years.
My views are as under -.
The infrastructure plan for this area is in place,like the widening of roads (60 meters State Highway to pIrangut) which would give a boost to this area. Pirangut is also planned to be well connected to Hinjewadi through direct route. Pirangut is one important node if planned Pune ring road is executed.
Regular Corporation buses are available from Deccan and Market yard and there are six-seater auto rickshaws and Jeeps that take you up to Kothrud .
Hill station Lavasa
Proximity to Lavasa is expected to boost the development in this area.
Although the area does not have a ready social infrastructure as yet, the location has a potential to develop as a residential hub because of its good connectivity to the Mumbai-Bengaluru highway and proximity to pune city-Kothrud/Deccan. I read somewhere that Bhugaon currently has a presence of total 400 acres (existing and planned) township space. There is also a sanctioned large township By Gulbakshi realities (Kalyani Group).at Bhugaon.
Bhugaon and Pirangut area in a span of 5 years may translate into a premium locality because of the growth of IT and luxury housing. May be It has the potential to replicate growth story of Kothrud .(If RE growth continues as in recent past)
Bhugaon and Pirangut have retained the freshness. Some areas are scenic and beautiful. People would prefer to stay in fresh and unpolluted surroundings.
The rates here are much cheaper as compared to other areas .
Some Good educational institutions are already present on this road which will further expand in future.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks vjosh2 !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by deepak1224My native place is also nearby Paud gaon so visit this place on every weekends. I agree that this places has very good potential of development but one thing is concern me a lot i.e security. This places specifically pirangut is not safe at all, if you want to get a feel just visit this village at peak time. Your senses will tell you. Also as per my local contacts crime is very high at this places. I don't think this place will be livable at least for next 5 years but yes one can think for investment.
Hmm Pimple Saudagar 10 years rewinded :bab (45):CommentQuote2Flag
- Hi Bhugaon residents.. my in laws want to buy a bunglow plot in Bhugaon area but the plot schemes are too expensive for the retired folks.. do you have any idea about bunglow plot or NA plot in this area ? I am scared if the plots are used by builders I have heard many similar stories . They want to build a dream house with some small retirement amount they have gotCommentQuote0Flag
- have you heard of the project call Raheja Viva Hillside homes. This is a pre launch project. On the pirangut hill. How is this for investment. This is exactly nxt to the aditya nisarg plot projectCommentQuote0Flag
- retirement home in this area is good concept. But as you mentioned plot prices are too high. Also, buying below 10 guntha(NON NA plots) has lot of overheads. I meet 4-5 plots developers and all of them are selling by making a group of people to make 1 agreement of 10 guntha.CommentQuote0Flag
- The dream run lavaasa hill run. Does this go on the paud road.CommentQuote0Flag
- paud, bhugaon is never a hot destination and will never be. To be a hot destination (destination in demand for appreciations) you need to have good infra, good connectivity and easy access to work places and these areas lack all of these. You have better options if you are interested in being close to hinjewadi. Being close to kothrud doesn't make any sense to opt for bhugaon or paud.
It's my view..CommentQuote0Flag