Last updated: December 30 2010
70 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Looking for good projects on sinhagad road pune

Darode Jog Properties' Crossover County on Sinhagad

Originally posted by vijayk2 View Post
    I am looking for some good projects on sinhagad road.....I also visited few new projects in this area...the rate quoted by builder is Rs 3000 to 3200 per sq feet....is this rate justified? Also would like to get some info about the projects in this area.
    What is your opinion about Darode-Jog Properties' Crossover County? I like the typical Puneri design of their 2 bhk flat. Since you are interested in Sinhgad Road, i am sure, you must have visited it.

Comment

Darode Jog ?

For 3100 /- its not good at all.... Also, too many extra charges. 200000 for club house, 30% over carpet etc etc. If they are ready to come down to 2600-2800, with HDFC's 6.5 rate offer .. that would be nice. But I am doubtful about it, cause they have only handful of 2BHK flats available, would not bother to negotiate further.

I would prefer to wait for their second phase at that same location, which is coming soon.... I heard. (And is already on the move in close market)

This time, lets hope they are wise, and start the rate somewhere between 2050-2250 for their new launch, keeping same quality that of Cross Over and by adjusting their profits little bit.
      Last edited by Space; July 10 2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Just heard that their second phase is called Serenity County or something like that .....

Just wait for few weeks, if you are interested in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Space View Post
          Just heard that their second phase is called Serenity County or something like that .....

Just wait for few weeks, if you are interested in this.
          It seems Ravi kirandee is marketting Darode-job on this forum.
          Friends, I would not like to see this forum infiltrated by marketing folks.

Comment

Yup, I know. Even his blog is filled with an ad of Darode Jog....
            Thats why, I added what I know and not recommanding his suggestion about buying a flat at cross over county ...

Comment

Thanks all for your inputs...and I will certainly keep in mind to put up more details...
              As Space rightly said, I visited Goyal Ganga projects and also some other projects that I visited are 'Sundar Srusti'a project by Dharmavat, 'Prayeja City' and projects by Mittal group
              And I do agree with realacres about not going beyond the canal near tele Exchange. Also can you please provide some links about the projects in kothrud like Samrajya, Vanshiraj, Heights, Bhujbal etc.(I will personally visit the sites offices though)

Comment

Originally posted by w_sanjay View Post
                Realacres are you sure that the rates are down in kothrud till the level of 3200 sq/ft ? If yes, can pls you provide more details abt. sq/ft rates for the 2-3 schemes you mentioned in Kothrud?
                Vanshiraj heights post nego. came to INR 3200-3350/sq ft. Is located in Rambaugh Colony. Pethkar possession date is mid-2010 & late 2010, which I didn't find good enough. No bookings, go for ready possession. As simple as that. In VH too see if you can get one in close to ready possession one now. Don't go for under-construction one.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by ravikarandeekar View Post
                  What is your opinion about Darode-Jog Properties' Crossover County? I like the typical Puneri design of their 2 bhk flat. Since you are interested in Sinhgad Road, i am sure, you must have visited it.
                  Hi Ravi, how are you here? You will be always a target of members as you belong to PBAP & Co. err Credai Pune.
                  My take on Crossover County:- Hopeless project. Standing as an island. For daily needs you need to go to Dhayari phata. Drunkards are common site after 9pm. If Nanded City is going for INR 2500/sq ft, Crossover county should not be more than INR 1800/sq ft max. especially when Rajyog is ready possession & offering price is far,far less than COC. COC is wiling to sell below INR 3000/sq ft now. Dacoits (Darode) are looting people at this rate..

Comment

Originally posted by shekhar7
                    Hi RealAcres,
                    I tried to google Vanshiraj Heights !!, didn't find anything

Can you put down more details, if you have any ?
                    Am interested , if rates comes around 3200...
                    It is located at Rambagh Colony.

Comment

Originally posted by shekhar7
                      ohhh..
                      is it vanaraji, you are talking about ??
                      If so,
                      just called him,
                      that man was saying 4500 rs/sqft & 3 bhk remaining , package coming 60 lacs

lets see, how much he comes down,
                      am planning to visit him over this weekend...
                      Hey, my spelling mistake. Sorry for that. Don't use this project name quite often. Btw, speak directly with Mr.Patil there & yes avoid booking in under-construction one. IF you do have anyone with you looking in this area & you book even if 2 flats in one go, expect heavy discounts.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X