Looking for good projects on sinhagad road pune

Last updated: December 30 2010
70 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Looking for good projects on sinhagad road pune

Originally posted by abicash1 View Post
    This is not a bridge necessarily.Its a DP road starting at Vitthalwadi towards highway,running parallel to the river.
    It seems the process has been initiated by PMC as they have asked for proposals from contractors for this.This will decongest the main Sinhagad road to a great amount.

Hope that helps
    Abicash,If u read post by realacres,he has mentioned that "A bridge is also planned which will connect this road directly to Karvenagar. ".
    I know about the DP road.so just curious about if there is any plan for bridge from DP road to karvenagar.(though never heard abou this.)

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
      Abicash,If u read post by realacres,he has mentioned that "A bridge is also planned which will connect this road directly to Karvenagar. ".
      I know about the DP road.so just curious about if there is any plan for bridge from DP road to karvenagar.(though never heard abou this.)
      No i don't see a bridge connecting to karvenagar in the DP for this area (not able to attach the pdf since its close to 2Mb)

Comment

Originally posted by abicash1 View Post
        No i don't see a bridge connecting to karvenagar in the DP for this area (not able to attach the pdf since its close to 2Mb)
        Hey , where to get the DPs for your areas from?

Comment

Originally posted by RealSaint View Post
          Hey , where to get the DPs for your areas from?
          www.punecorporation.org

Comment

bless u !

Comment

Unofficial Road news

Yes, the 4th building which will be 3-6 floors is ph2 & will come up depending on TDR as all the FSI has already been utilised in the current 3 buildings, 12300 sq mt to be precise. The 4th building may come up or maybe few row-houses. The builder says that he will not construct 4th building if he doesn't get the rate of 5k/sq ft.

As far as the bridge is concerned, it has 2 ways:-

Either it will come up from Matoshree side (Navsahyadri society) which will be in short perpendicular to Rajaram bridge or a new one may directly join this new road to Kakade City area. The road from Kakade City side upto the river is already completed. In short, PMC is planning that vehicles going to Karvenagar should not use Sinhagad road (from Anandnagar) at all. These guys (Kallu & Co.) want a BRT on Sinhagad road. Cycle track is also coming up. New footpath is being laid & work is completed from Vadgaon to Anandnagar. The emphasis on this road is more as there is no other alternate road for Sinhagad road as of now.

In short, this Sun Empire, Satellite project will have roads on all sides:- NH4, Vithalwadi-NH4 link road, Suncity road. Sun Planet though has just 1 road, i.e. the link road & Sun Orbit again with only Suncity road.

The bridge will definately come up but only after the link road is completed. This is a confirmed news but you won't find in current DP plan of PMC as of now. Hey, just one more point:- No point in investing here though the proposal looks lucrative (as we know this before DP is out officially) as it will take some time for this link road to fetch more premium than Kothrud.

* River side gardens besides the road is also being planned. Though it won't be a big garden, it will be nice stretch which will run parallel to the link road. Man, if this happens, this road will be one of Pune's most beautiful roads.
              Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
              Hey RealAcres

For Satellite 3 buildings r going on and there is some plan for 4rth building.Is that 4rth building is called as phase 2 or he has some other plan for phase 2?

I first time heard about this bridge to Karvenagar,where did u get that info.As I have seen one bridge in Nanded city's broucher and don't think there will be another bridge between Warje bridge and rajaram bridge..
              Last edited by realacres; November 27 2009, 09:36 PM.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks realacres for the information.
                I'm generally interested in developments around this area.

Do you know, the Road perpendicular to sinhgad road in front of Indian Hume Pipes (road around goyal ganga/soba projects) is also DP road?
                Or, the builders just extended that for their projects?

I found most of the people disagree with prices at sinhagad road, but its again personal choice, as I can not afford kothrud.

Thanks in advance!
                Last edited by asdf2357; November 28 2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  As far as the bridge is concerned, it has 2 ways:-

Either it will come up from Matoshree side (Navsahyadri society) which will be in short perpendicular to Rajaram bridge or a new one may directly join this new road to Kakade City area. The road from Kakade City side upto the river is already completed.
                  Sorry forgot what i was going to say.....
                  Last edited by abicash1; December 8 2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Wait for 3-4 years, this road will be much better or atleast at par with Kothrud, atleast till Anandnagar for sure. Everything is now there, all major banks, Pizzas, shops, cell centres, Idea,RIM,Vfone,A'tel,Tata,BSNL all are here. Gyms, Big Bazaar, Reliance fresh too are here now.

I do agree that this rd is looked at as a cheap area, but the reason being that this is the longest road in Pune, right from Sarasbaug to Sinhagad fort. In this 20km route, you will find people from all walks of life.

The new development coming up in Suncity road even beats some of the eastablished areas & I have found that this area is preferred by end users rather than investors, which is a good sign. The ambiance, once you cross Sun Orbit is indeed very good.

Seems builders have understood this & rates are now 3300-4300/sq ft based on project & location, the Sun's are most expensive & best of the lot.
                    Originally posted by asdf2357 View Post
                    I found most of the people disagree with prices at sinhagad road, but its again personal choice, as I can not afford kothrud.

Thanks in advance!
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

hmm, good development happening..

The most irritating thing about the road is Traffic between Vitthalwadi to Vadgaon canal..

Hopefully, this new road will divert some of the traffic.... alleast people going to the suncity area.. (Not sure though... As all the people around sinhgad road may not go by 'new' way)...

Even, I assume the Nanded City Guys have lot of influence in PMC, and they will try to make the road to Nanded City as smooth as possible, by providing alternate roads to Sinhagad Road.. Lets see..

any thoughts/comments?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X