Last updated: December 22 2012
5 | Posts
2330 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfort Zone Baner

Dear Forum
    I have recently booked Comfort Zone in Baner. From this forum I came to know that it is a troubled project. Can any one let me know what is the latest status and if anyone had booked already in forum how is his respones on this

Re : Comfort Zone Baner

Originally posted by suman31_1964 View Post
    Dear Forum
    I have recently booked Comfort Zone in Baner. From this forum I came to know that it is a troubled project. Can any one let me know what is the latest status and if anyone had booked already in forum how is his respones on this
    Sorry I could not answer yr question, but can u let us know how much it cost u. Area sq ft and price and final amount.

Comment

Dear Forum
      What surprises me is members asking queries immediately after bookings. How don't you know the current status despite booking recently? Strange.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

rate/sq ft

Dear Forum
        can u please tell em at what rate u booked and in which building as well which floor,becaz builder is quoting rates as per floor aslo.
        as per me there is no such issue,a lot of families have got possesion and they are now living there.

Comment

There must be few factors which prompted you to book in this project. What do you mean by status of the project? is it complition status?

Dear Forum

Comment

I am a potential investor in a flat at Comfortzone and after reading your comments, I am bit skeptical. Can you please let me know if above mentioned situation still continues or has it improved now?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X