Hi,

I have visited these properties in recent time and found them to be good. Viva seems to be very good project (not sure why very less booking so far). Bravuria in Balewad also seems good.

Do advice your view here... or plz mention some good projects in these area if you are aware of. Thanks...
Read more
85 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanks for ur interference. But the quote was not for u.
    CommentQuote
  • I wouldn't buy at such pathetic location, but even if location and everything else in project would have been upto my need, I would not buy at Viva just because of such pathetic directors. What a shabby reply to those who are trying to make a conversation with the company.

Soha, realacres did not invite you to this forum, you yourself came here to promote ur project. If you cant answer the questions, just get lost...

Originally Posted by soha jain
    if really it is pathetic why do u want to know the status and rate. look for something that fits in your bugdet in good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Soha Jain...VERY AROGANT person. I am sure she can not be on director post. People working on such a high post ought to be humble.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by razer
    uh oh! :D

Am sorry ma'am, but a freight train's coming your way. I would advise you to please step aside. :p

uhmmerrummm (clears throat).

Pandora?! Where's she? Her box is open!!!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by soha jain
    sorry i do not need anyone's advice keep it upto u only.

Thats the sole reason that you people get stuck despite spending money & energy in ad campaigns & exhibis. Problem is that you think as if builders are god & buyers are beggars. This will only damage you & not the buyers as we have multiple options with us.

if really it is pathetic why do u want to know the status and rate. look for something that fits in your bugdet in good location.

Finally you accept that Viva Hallmark is located at pathetic location coz you yourself said:-
    in good location.;)

u creature might be confused in life. Not we.better improve ur language before commenting on others

Yes I am indeed confused as I fail to understand how a person holding post of director behave in this way. Did you get lateral entry? Even scorpio people are much better than this. Btw, kindly show me a verbatim which is abusive & addressed to you here.

thanks for ur interference. But the quote was not for u.

Yep, that was for me, right? Why not take direct name?

Look Soha or whatever your name is, we too run companies & have a single principle:- Customer is King. We exist because of them & not vice versa.

I didn't wanted to put this fact here, but you have forced me to disclose this:-

The companies associated with us have quarterly profits exceeding the total revenue of all the Pune builders put together & have top govt officials on payroll. Pune builders are peanuts when compared to these companies. Yet, if you meet the MDs & Chairmen, they are so humble that you may not even recognise at what positions they sit:).

Hence, don't treat buyers as beggars. You are yourself increasing further loss. And it would have been much better for the members here if you could have answered the simple questions put to you regarding water & bridge rather than wasting the server space of this beautiful forum.

Anyways, the way you posted here shows who the loser is. Do some yoga early morning at Chandni Chowk. Will help you to cool the temper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Yes I am indeed confused as I fail to understand how a person holding post of director behave in this way. Did you get lateral entry? Even scorpio people are much better than this.

Realacres, dude please refrain from such insinuations.

This is a family forum. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hey razer,

Why do you take this comments in this way? I got what you meant to say after I read your comment.:D

Lateral entry means a direct pass to the post without working from ground level.

Eg. RSS said that lateral entry should be avoided in BJP like that of Arun Shourie.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hey razer,

Why do you take this comments in this way? I got what you meant to say after I read your comment.:D

Lateral entry means a direct pass to the post without working from ground level.

Eg. RSS said that lateral entry should be avoided in BJP like that of Arun Shourie.

Dude, I know the meaning yaar. Just kidding around! :D:p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by soha jain
    sorry i do not need anyone's advice keep it upto u only.

soha jain.....be specific to whom you are addressing the post.No one is advising you here.
    CommentQuote
  • Doston, Bachchiki Jaan Loge Kya,
    Baksh do bichari ko...

Definately, she is not the Director (Viva) and if she is then you can guess standard of Pune builders and construction companies from her reply.
    As Sam and Harish said, builders can really make use of this forum but Pune builders (like her) will only beat their trumphs and will never come clear.

Well, I enjoyed the all posts in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm lovin it!
    One more frustrated Pune builder/marketer!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veeemkay
    Great Vision, but i believe we are jumping the Gun. I just hope this world was as logical and straight forward. Anyways I have my fingers crossed; hope this works. :)

VK

Exactly what I was afriad would happen. Ego comes in the way of general good. If builders were as logical as most of us were assuming then things would have been much better for Buyers and Builders.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Guess we should request moderator to lock this particular thread as nothing productive is coming out of this.

Soha. Just a suggestion to look at thread "Samrajya - Kothrud" . I believe that is kind of dialogue people would like to see happening on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • soha jain said:
    and for you kind information i am not here to promote my product

so why are you here? Or is it that you are looking for some project for your end use at a "good location"?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_real
    soha jain said:
    and for you kind information i am not here to promote my product

so why are you here? Or is it that you are looking for some project for your end use at a "good location"?

I think it is very easy to assume someone's identity in a forum. Who actually uses their full name as their forum id? Unless they are internet illiterate, which is possible, but rare in these times.

So all of this could very well be a managed campaign to malign the concerned people.

Although, in this particular case I have my doubts. :)
    CommentQuote