Hi,

I have visited these properties in recent time and found them to be good. Viva seems to be very good project (not sure why very less booking so far). Bravuria in Balewad also seems good.

Do advice your view here... or plz mention some good projects in these area if you are aware of. Thanks...
Read more
85 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Congrats Maggi! Pls share the experience with the builder at the time of possession. One of my colleague has bought in Viva Sarovar. This info would be helpful.

1. Overall quality of construction is good
    2. Builder is prompt to pay attention to even small issues
    3. Have not faced issues over payments
    4. I had requsted few customizations, which were completed with minimal costs.
    5. Possesion has been delayed by around 6 months, seems OK as compared to others
    6. Amenities work is in progress. Should be completed in 3-4 months
    7. Road from DSK Ranwara should be a big boost. Lot of people are waiting to get it completed so that they can move in. It is expected to get completed in 2 months. Work in full progress.
    8. Water filtration being done by builder being checked regularly for quality.

Anything specific you want to know ?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrates...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maggi
    1. Overall quality of construction is good
    2. Builder is prompt to pay attention to even small issues
    3. Have not faced issues over payments
    4. I had requsted few customizations, which were completed with minimal costs.
    5. Possesion has been delayed by around 6 months, seems OK as compared to others
    6. Amenities work is in progress. Should be completed in 3-4 months
    7. Road from DSK Ranwara should be a big boost. Lot of people are waiting to get it completed so that they can move in. It is expected to get completed in 2 months. Work in full progress.
    8. Water filtration being done by builder being checked regularly for quality.

Anything specific you want to know ?

Thanks Maggi, this should be enough for now. :)
    It seems, you will soon be getting new neighbours on the highway side in the form of Karan Goldcoast & one more on the corner. It is always good to have multiple projects running so that infra in that area develops faster & the rates can be competitive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Thanks Maggi, this should be enough for now. :)
    It seems, you will soon be getting new neighbours on the highway side in the form of Karan Goldcoast & one more on the corner. It is always good to have multiple projects running so that infra in that area develops faster & the rates can be competitive.

I guess so, but getting crowded too quickly. When I booked, nothing was there. I could see green hills from all the 3 directions right away my flat.
    Now, the area has mittal, dajikaka gadgil, DSK, pebbles, pinnacle, Karan etc...

Fortunately, there is red zone after Viva (towards Pashan laske), so nothing should come there...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    This is just a bubble man, nothing on ground. Mental games builders play to pressurize buyers into making purchase ASAP.:bab (34):

But if we compare it to other projects, Bravuria rate is still less by around 300 per sqft. So do you find it value for money considering rate is lesser than other adjacent projects?

About Viva Hallmark: Are there any flats left and what is the rate?
    CommentQuote
  • viva hallmark

Avaialability : None in phase I. For phase II, he is booking with 3800 I guess. Need to check
    CommentQuote
  • The rate is low than other complexes bcoz

1] The quality of construction is poor
    2] Layout is pathetic, and not at all vastu compliant
    3] Since all the buildings are in a straight..train-like fashion, no proper sunlight in the flats
    4] Water logging in basement..
    5] Builder is new..and reputation not known

My 2c...
    CommentQuote
  • Bridge Info

The following is the update about the bridge which will connect projects like Hallmark, Grandeur, etc. from Ranwaara side:-

The bridge which is under-constro has a serious footing issue where there is a difference of almost 6 ft . Also, if all must have seen, in bridges there is a gap after some distance which enables expansion & contraction to take place due to difference in temp. There is issue with these gaps as well.:bab (34):

What I have come to know is this bridge won't be motor-able in near future & don't know whether the PMC is going to take any action on this contractor or not. The budget for this bridge & in this ward has already been exhausted, as usual :D.

* Maggi, I would like to have cross-verification from your end as well. Can you speak with the project engineer of the bridge & get things re-confirmed? Btw, if you see closely, you may find the flaw as well.
    CommentQuote
  • That is a very userful information real ... Thanks a lot !!

Since the road & bridge is a collective effort from all the builders there, they will surely look in to this. I will find out what my builder has to say about this since he is closely involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The following is the update about the bridge which will connect projects like Hallmark, Grandeur, etc. from Ranwaara side:-

The bridge which is under-constro has a serious footing issue where there is a difference of almost 6 ft . Also, if all must have seen, in bridges there is a gap after some distance which enables expansion & contraction to take place due to difference in temp. There is issue with these gaps as well.:bab (34):

What I have come to know is this bridge won't be motor-able in near future & don't know whether the PMC is going to take any action on this contractor or not. The budget for this bridge & in this ward has already been exhausted, as usual :D.

* Maggi, I would like to have cross-verification from your end as well. Can you speak with the project engineer of the bridge & get things re-confirmed? Btw, if you see closely, you may find the flaw as well.

What is the process for complaint for a Common man in such cases?
    CommentQuote