Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inputs required on Bravuria Balewadi & Viva Hallmark Bavdhan plz.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Inputs required on Bravuria Balewadi & Viva Hallmark Bavdhan plz.

Last updated: November 19 2010
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Inputs required on Bravuria Balewadi & Viva Hallmark Bavdhan plz.

Originally posted by pune_real View Post
    soha jain said:
    and for you kind information i am not here to promote my product

so why are you here? Or is it that you are looking for some project for your end use at a "good location"?
    I think it is very easy to assume someone's identity in a forum. Who actually uses their full name as their forum id? Unless they are internet illiterate, which is possible, but rare in these times.

So all of this could very well be a managed campaign to malign the concerned people.

Although, in this particular case I have my doubts.

Comment

I agree with compu, Samrajya is doing good in this regard with good discussions, So-aaahhhhh.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by soha jain
        u get lost.
        and for you kind information i am not here to promote my product.
        Alass.... We are going nowhere. We thought this would be a good thread but....very disappointing !

Comment

One member can't spoil this forum.
          Just Report Post of this member and we will get down for discussion.
          Even if we close this thread, soha_jain may jump on other threads and spoil them too...

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
            its next to Prakriti in Balewadi....I have been to their site, quality wise it not worth even 2K I dont know why ppls ready tp pay 2800 for this??? .. if anybody has budget 2800 or so then I would recommend go to Bamer road, their one can get a good property in that rate...
            Hi ashish/All,
            I recentlt visited to Bravuria Baner Pune,They are coating 3200 psf,as i read your commentl,what all you think.whats the rigtht buget to bye 2BHK in Baner/balewadi.
            As you said ashish,buying 2800 hundred is rubbish,but in baner and balewadi i find this project is more reasonable and quality wise also ok.Pls Comment on current rate and about Bravuria.

Comment

Viva Hallmark Bavdhan: Strict no!

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Viva Hallmark at Bavdhan is bang on highway. The rate about 6 months ago was INR 3636/sq ft, now it stands INR 3050/sq ft nego. Also, as this is a Mumbai based person (Mr. Mehta) not much is known about him in Pune RE circles. I didn't get much info from my Mumbai sources too.

I won't go for this project because:-

1.) Is secluded project right on highway. Security is almost nill.
              2.) No development in vicinity, be it residential or commercial.
              3.) If you had to buy say bread, you need to travel atleast 2km that too through the highway & then in Bavdhan. Even if you keep distance part apart, traveling on highway is not that safe especially walking or for kids/elderly people.
              4.) You will be dependent on your vehicle 24*7. Even if you happen to buy a toffee, you need to travel on your vehicle.:p
              5.) Here's the major part:-
              I was told that they would not reduce price as they have enough cash reserves. What happened now? They called me multiple times for nego.!! However, I wasn't interested in this project when I saw it for first time itself.
              6.) Completion is a very major factor & I seriously doubt the completion of this project.

Hence, avoid this project at all costs.

Tip:- The salesmen would tell you that they have received large no. of inquiries & bookings from Praj. This is false.
              Also don't fall for 32*32 flooring in living/dining & wooden flooring in master bedroom with teak finish doors for bathrooms. It is simply not worth the price.
              The problems with Viva Hallmark, Bavdhan project are:

1. Not in PMC limit hence no assurance of water supply, sewage & other facilities.
              2. The possession of phase-1 was promised in March-2010 but now, postponed till Nov/Dec-2010. Delay of 8-months. So, delivery & commitment is an issue.
              3. Builder new to pune so no previous track-record for credibility.
              4. The piece of land is owned by 50+ people & builder is not the owner of land. Also, the property changed hands many times in last few years.
              5. Many litigation are pending for this piece of land in court so any unfavourable decision would create huge problem for buyers in future.
              6. Whole property is mortgaged to different bank (Liquidity issue with builder)
              7. Most of the flats for Phase-1 were sold to NRI (investment) so, running a society would be a problem down the line.
              8. Many Amenities/facilities offered in the brochure are not provided till date. So, whether the builder keeps his word will always be doubtful.

Advocate Nihal

Comment

Originally posted by harshal18 View Post
                Hi ashish/All,
                I recentlt visited to Bravuria Baner Pune,They are coating 3200 psf,as i read your commentl,what all you think.whats the rigtht buget to bye 2BHK in Baner/balewadi.
                As you said ashish,buying 2800 hundred is rubbish,but in baner and balewadi i find this project is more reasonable and quality wise also ok.Pls Comment on current rate and about Bravuria.
                Yesterday, I visited Bravuria, they are asking 3500 and 75 K club membership and 1.5 lacs one time maintenanceand ~1150 sqf going to 47 lacs.

Comment

Bavdhan has water supply issues. I have heard that the water tank at Chandani Chowk does not get sufficient supply and never get filled more than 50% from its source.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
                    Yesterday, I visited Bravuria, they are asking 3500 and 75 K club membership and 1.5 lacs one time maintenanceand ~1150 sqf going to 47 lacs.
                    75K is club membership is something new. And 3500 is also looking a bit high and am not following up the real-estate recently. What is their (Bravuria's) progress for possession and quality? Did you check on other nearby project like comfort-zone?

Comment

The current rate is 3700 in this project and possession in C & D is Dec 2010. Is it value for money? Other projects in this area are charging Near about 4000 psft

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X