Hi,
First of all I must say its a good forum. And I am sure I will get answer for my question here.

I visited Mahindra Royle, Mayur Panorama and Sukhvani projects in Pimpri. (all these projects are 1-2 km inside from Pimpri Chowk). I am very new to this area and I have absolutely no idea about the locality in this area. I am looking for a propety for my own use. It would be great help to me from you people if you can share your views about Pimpri (area around Mahindra n Mayur Panorama).
Is this area safe and peaceful enough to live with your family? and what should be the rates for this area?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dipti
    Hi,
    First of all I must say its a good forum. And I am sure I will get answer for my question here.

I visited Mahindra Royle, Mayur Panorama and Sukhvani projects in Pimpri. (all these projects are 1-2 km inside from Pimpri Chowk). I am very new to this area and I have absolutely no idea about the locality in this area. I am looking for a propety for my own use. It would be great help to me from you people if you can share your views about Pimpri (area around Mahindra n Mayur Panorama).
    Is this area safe and peaceful enough to live with your family? and what should be the rates for this area?

Mahindra Royale is not worth the price nor is the location good. Locality is not worth the price. Most of the owners have rented the flats to DY Patil students in nearby buildings.
    Besides this, Mahindra Royale is surrounded by industries & day-in, day-out you will be disturbed by the sirens of the industries in the vicinity.

This project is located in industrial land by converting industrial land to residential one. The feel which I got was more of an office of a factory!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks realacres.
    any idea what should be the per sq. ft rates for this area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dipti
    Thanks realacres.
    any idea what should be the per sq. ft rates for this area?

Personally, I won't stay here even for free of cost. I simply can't bear the factory sirens day-in & day-out (though I am used to it, but it is when I am inside an industry & not in home) alongwith tambakoochap people roaming around the bus stand. Why don't you look at Melpro estates, Chaphekar Chowk? Much better location. The only drawback being date of completion. Good to buy here as ready possession. Queenstown is good as project but lies too close to the railway track & need to go everytime through that small lane near Lokmanya Hospital.
    CommentQuote