• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ITWAP and Infosys group

Come clean.

Originally posted by ravikarandeekar View Post
    No! Not at all!!
    Ravi,
    I admit that you have good knowledge of Pune RE, but the fact remains that bad things are never highlighted in your posts. Look at Mont Vert Dieu residents who are yet to get flats despite 5 years & now hoping to get one at Biarritz. Same goes for Kumar Shantiniketan. You worked for Goel Ganga, then why not post about forceful cancellations by the builder at Akashganga as the rates were rising? Isn't this outright cheating & making your very own customers suffer? This is not business, it is more than what even the Mafia does. Atleast the Mafia tells you in the face, while builders back-stab.

Forget my comments on your blog which went unpublished, why not come clean on this? If you can't oppose PBAP/Credai Pune, atleast stop supporting them. If not, we all know what you are upto.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

ITPWAP new project

ITPWAP has announced to start a new project.
      Those interested, can check out their yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/itpwap

Subject: Commencement of New Project for ITPWAP members on the concept of Aarohi
      Need for New Project: Real state prices have started shooting up again. Many of the members have contacted us asking to start a new project. They are looking for best amenity and specification, at a price they can pay. Most importantly project by builder is conceptualized by builders and misses some of the basic and many finer points required by us. Our members wants to participate and create the concept that is needed by them to live peacefully and proudly. Hence the need is to start a project that will encapsulate the best of what we have seen in Pune,outside pune and even abroad. Let us CREATE what we WANT.

Comment

It is a welcome news. Hope something comes by soon.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Ravi,
          I admit that you have good knowledge of Pune RE, but the fact remains that bad things are never highlighted in your posts. Look at Mont Vert Dieu residents who are yet to get flats despite 5 years & now hoping to get one at Biarritz. Same goes for Kumar Shantiniketan. You worked for Goel Ganga, then why not post about forceful cancellations by the builder at Akashganga as the rates were rising? Isn't this outright cheating & making your very own customers suffer? This is not business, it is more than what even the Mafia does. Atleast the Mafia tells you in the face, while builders back-stab.

Forget my comments on your blog which went unpublished, why not come clean on this? If you can't oppose PBAP/Credai Pune, atleast stop supporting them. If not, we all know what you are upto.
          Good point! Yes, there are no negative stories about the builders and projects on my blog. I hope you will contribute in what i am starting soon. I am starting to write about "issues" and complaints. I am counting on you to give me the real issues with supporting proofs and documents. For this, i have started a group ="http://groups.google.co.in/group/ravi-karandeekars-group"]http://groups.google.co.in/group/ravi-karandeekars-group
          [/URL]="http://groups.google.co.in/group/ravi-karandeekars-group"]
          [/URL]

Here, I will verify and write about the issues. I can't make irresponsible allegations and comments like you.

For example, you know that i was working in Goel Ganga Group. I was in charge of Aakashganga at Rahatani. But, you don't know what i did in that situation. I can't do like you. I have to find out what was the particular person's role in that issue before making any statement.

You don't bother to ask the property buyers of Aakashganga about me. But i can't be like you. I have to ask the actual property buyer who is suffering.

You can be casual. But, i know the seriousness of what i am talking.

I have to stand by what i say. You are free to say anything about anybody. Not I!

I am real estate salesman. I don't see any point in only talking about the problems by readers / property buyers face. I have to contribute in solving them. Because, i believe, if the builder is my father, the property buyer is my mother. I have to look after both! You are a free bird! You can be happy with the sound you make. I need action.

However, true, nobody is as good as you are. God bless you.

Comment

Good point! Yes, there are no negative stories about the builders and projects on my blog. I hope you will contribute in what i am starting soon. I am starting to write about "issues" and complaints. I am counting on you to give me the real issues with supporting proofs and documents. For this, i have started a group ="http://groups.google.co.in/group/ravi-karandeekars-group"]http://groups.google.co.in/group/ravi-karandeekars-group
            [/url]="http://groups.google.co.in/group/ravi-karandeekars-group"]
            [/url]

Here, I will verify and write about the issues. I can't make irresponsible allegations and comments like you.

For example, you know that i was working in Goel Ganga Group. I was in charge of Aakashganga at Rahatani. But, you don't know what i did in that situation. I can't do like you. I have to find out what was the particular person's role in that issue before making any statement.

You don't bother to ask the property buyers of Aakashganga about me. But i can't be like you. I have to ask the actual property buyer who is suffering.

I have to stand by what i say. You are free to say anything about anybody. Not I!

I am real estate salesman. I don't see any point in only talking about the problems by readers / property buyers face. I have to contribute in solving them. Because, i believe, if the builder is my father, the property buyer is my mother. I have to look after both! You are a free bird! You can be happy with the sound you make. I need action.

Only Big Words Ravi. Big Words. No actions !!!!
            Buyers are wise. You know.

Comment

why do we need your group for that, we are discussing real problems with real estate here no? A real estate salesman giving advice about problems in Real estate projects? Pllllease!

Comment

I am counting on you to give me the real issues with supporting proofs and documents.

Inspired from the film 'The Godfather'

Bhosle: I believe in Pune Real Estate. Pune RE has made my fortune. And I raised my son and daughter in the Pune RE fashion. I promised them so much but I never gave them what was promised. They bought 'luxurious' apartments, Swedish villa at Kaspate vasti, Lavish pent houses using their hard earned money. But the builder duped them. They delayed possession, did not provide promised specs and amenities. Now they lost their jobs and are under huge burden of Bank EMIs. They are in deep pain. Builder used their money to buy BMWs and Mercs. They are doing labour all day to pay EMIs.
                [He breaks down at this point, and the Don gestures to his son to get him a drink]

Bhosle: Sorry...
                [He regains his composure and carries on]

Bhosle: I went to the police, like a good Puneity. These two builders were brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, and suspended the sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool, and those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, "For justice, we must go to Don RaviK."

Don RaviK: Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

Bhosle: What do you want of me? Tell me anything. But do what I beg you to do.

Don RaviK: What is that?
                [Bhosle gets up from his seat and whispers into the Don's ear; for a long moment the Don is silent]

Don RaviK: That I cannot do.

Bhosle: I will give you anything you ask!

Comment

Aditi,
                  That was too good...great blog..!!!
                  Last edited by monds; October 2 2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

oh! i thot this is a forum to discuss about the real estate.
                    It has too much of gossip instead!

Comment

• Re : ITWAP and Infosys group

Why should I ask Aakashganga buyer about you? I discuss about that chap, Atul Goel, your ex-boss & a crook.

That's true. I am here for TIMEPASS. Like to strain my fingers for no reason.

I am real estate salesman. I don't see any point in only talking about the problems by readers / property buyers face. I have to contribute in solving them.
                      That's the main difference between you & me. You talk for the builders, myself for the buyers. Btw, solving means what? Burying the matter?

Because, i believe, if the builder is my father, the property buyer is my mother. I have to look after both! You are a free bird! You can be happy with the sound you make. I need action.
                      Don't you know that they have been DIVORCED way back?
                      Btw, property buyer is not mother but father of father coz no buyer, no builder.

Thank you. Your wishes keep motivating me to write more & more TIMEPASS.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X