I had read about a group of some 100 Infosys people came together and had invited builders to start a project for them on mutually agreeable terms.
http://bit.ly/2IFnHf

While reading that, I came to know about this group ITPWAP which says it has started a project in sus gaon and they are in land registration stage..

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/ITPWAP/

Anybody knows anything about the fate of these two initiatives ?
Read more
395 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ndegaonkar
    We have to find out alternative. As the land prices have gone up in past 6 months, not 2250 even 2400 seems acceptable to any sane developer in that location hence it is cleraly stated in group that this rate may not hold.

Some discussed that as the work is contracted by the builder to contractors, this should not be a hindrance. Also, if you still haven't bought land or atleast there is no committment regarding the land rates, why take bookings at first place? Tomorrow, if the delay continues & land rates hit the roof (extrapolating), will you then sell for 3500-4k/sq ft?
    When you yourself are unsure about the future, why go for the project & it's pricing at first place.:o

It is more like pre-launch offer given by builders & it is best to avoid such pre-launch offers.

Folks - No more querries will be responded in this thread and if anyone wants to ask please use insignia yahoogroup for valid ones.

Good. Lets close this chapter of Insignia. Anyways, most members on this forum would get banned on yahoo hence no point coming there:D.
    CommentQuote

land rates n the location we are looking for -Rs. 800 to 1000 PSF

development charges / planning fees etc to govt and architects Rs.200 PSF

Construction cost Rs.1200 PSF* (for the specs that are given in our RFP)

As the land prices have gone up in past 6 months, not 2250 even 2400 seems acceptable to any sane developer in that location hence it is cleraly stated in group that this rate may not hold.

Folks - No more querries will be responded in this thread and if anyone wants to ask please use insignia yahoogroup for valid ones.

Frankly speaking, I really do not understand the price break-up.

Is that the land price per flat? So five flats stacked one over the other plus paid parking would mean 8000 PSF for land itself (considering land for common area).

Which means 80 Lakhs for a 1000 sq.ft. land!

Wow! That is 200 times the land price in same locality (Baner) with reference to 1988-90 prices (in just 20 years).
    CommentQuote

End User- No one is abusing? May be calling DLF marketing agent is not an abuse for you. For me it is. You have stated about threatening... I did call one person (who was also without real name).who had written here that I have taken two units and i am getting one free for one taken...and cautioned him to be careful about making such atrocious statement.

I didnt wanted to reply again on this post, but as Nitin again posted some wrong information, thats why I am posting my reply here...

I was the lucky:( person who got a "Threatening" call from Mr Nitin...And from Day one on this Forum I am posting with my Real name ( thats there in my signature file) And I didnt given my cell Number to this guy & if I have not used my real name then how come he get my cell Number, so Please dont lie at least in this forum...From Day one I had my doubt on his project & now those are come True as well (As who ever asked about the any doubt, he either get threatened or get Banned in his yahho group)...I think I can get better treatment form builder, what ppls are getting from so call self-help group( See in the Samrajya Tread how politely Mr Jitu is replying) l....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    My sincere request to all of you will be to support such initiative. It is tough to devote time outside office hours for a common cause and it takes lot of effort /determination to run an initiative like this.It is very difficult to find volunteers who can put quality time for common goal/objective.
    In any such initiative there are people who sees one side of coin and others see the other side. As long as majority is benefitted the effort is worth spending. No one is perfect and there is always learning out of what one does. I have worked closely on Aarohi project and if you ask me today there are many things I would want to do differently. That is the reason critics are always welcome because difference of opinion/view always helps in making the right decision. However things should not go personal and we should attempt to provide feedback to help the initiative. From what some of you write in this forum, it clearly demonstrates deep understanding of present real estate market in Pune. Hence keep your opinions flowing, it will help the larger community.
    We have discussed enough on this thread hence it is time to contribute on other threads. Let us hope that initiatives like these will flourish and be of help to our society.

Cheers,
    Birendra.hhh
    CommentQuote
  • Ok Lets Summarize

1) No Questions are entertained. Only questions that are liked are answered, other are
    Ignored/banned from the group.

2) People dont have time to build their own house, so INSIGNIA will help them build at no profit
    so that people can spend more time with their family and take vacations etc.

3) General people are not allowed to criticize and only appreciate the effort.

4) 19 pages of discussion is enough and so now we should try to discuss other threads upto 19 pages.

did I miss any point?

Originally Posted by birendra
    Dear All,
    My sincere request to all of you will be to support such initiative. It is tough to devote time outside office hours for a common cause and it takes lot of effort /determination to run an initiative like this.It is very difficult to find volunteers who can put quality time for common goal/objective.
    In any such initiative there are people who sees one side of coin and others see the other side. As long as majority is benefitted the effort is worth spending. No one is perfect and there is always learning out of what one does. I have worked closely on Aarohi project and if you ask me today there are many things I would want to do differently. That is the reason critics are always welcome because difference of opinion/view always helps in making the right decision. However things should not go personal and we should attempt to provide feedback to help the initiative. From what some of you write in this forum, it clearly demonstrates deep understanding of present real estate market in Pune. Hence keep your opinions flowing, it will help the larger community.
    We have discussed enough on this thread hence it is time to contribute on other threads. Let us hope that initiatives like these will flourish and be of help to our society.

Cheers,
    Birendra.hhh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    1) No Questions are entertained. Only questions that are liked are answered, other are
    Ignored/banned from the group.

2) People dont have time to build their own house, so INSIGNIA will help them build at no profit
    so that people can spend more time with their family and take vacations etc.

3) General people are not allowed to criticize and only appreciate the effort.

4) 19 pages of discussion is enough and so now we should try to discuss other threads upto 19 pages.

did I miss any point?

Hey, now you are again asking a Question
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting this info here :)
    Even if we are kicked out, some people are still inside to provide info ;)
    Who is the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Abeer- there are our folks in Insignia group and in good nos. i guess.. Builder is - Javdekar Ecohomes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Thanks for posting this info here :)
    Even if we are kicked out, some people are still inside to provide info ;)
    Who is the builder?

not sure why you (nor that it helps in knowing) were kicked out!!!

I personally know many people who have got leads from this thread only and booked units in there (including me)...so noone is stopping the flow of information..pls be assured of tht...

just a pointer for available units, in case it helps pple who are interested -

Unit type Total Available Unit type Total Available No of 4 BHK Town House 16 0 3BHK Flat 36 22 Units 3 BHK Town House 12 0 2BHK Flat 48 24
    certain details can be shared in a public forum, so pls check the yahoo grp for details....

cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • the proposal is from Vilas Jadvaker.

Hows builder in terms of quality of construction provided and complettion?

the proposal seems for 220 plus flat and then phase 2 with commercial space.

anyway vilas Jadvekar is lauching some scheme in january , i had seen a big banner in BANER. it doesnt mention about the location as of now. its more of around 6-7 lakh saving.

Also most of the new projects i feel the payment schedule is not favorable. As per payment schedule u have to shell out more than 50 percent at the completetion of Slabs and around 85 percent by plaster/flooring.

but a lot of other activities still left which takes more than 6 months (finishing, water supply , common place development and lot other sundry things).

I THINK FOR SELF DEVELOPING GROUPS THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE SHOULD BE FAVORABLE TO THE BUYER I.E. ALIGNED WITH THE EXTENT OF WORK COMPLETED.
    CommentQuote
  • RATE IS 2400 , but most of the schemes there are more or less same.

whats important is the quality of construction, timely completion.

seems development has started to trickle down to other side of the highway too.

And project with 220 plus apartment is big enough.
    CommentQuote
  • Utopian2009 : you are right, the price of 2250 psft was for the old proposal...the 2400 psft is for the new one...and i am not sure what else you want to throw light on...

why the price is 2250 or 2500 or for that matter, not 2700 : i dont think there is any explanation for that, it is ultimately left to the buyer to see if he sees value in it...thr r some who see and book, and thr r some who dont see and opt for different projects...free country u see :)

Enduser : This is the project of Insignia, not of Mr. Nitin...although his commitment is more than a lot of us..so wud request you to refrain from making a personalized stmnt...and more so, when the tone is a bit harsh!! Let us try to maintain basic etiquette in a public forum!!

Cheers..

Chinmay

Originally Posted by utopian2009
    that was old proposal from RANE group and as per posts in group it is called off. This is a new proposal.

Chinmay - if you have bought there then may be you can throw some light.
    CommentQuote
  • Feedback on Vilas Jawdekar constructions.

Not to undermine the efforts of Mr Nitin or any of his members (i am sure they are doing their best), but just to provide a feedback on Vilas Jawdekar properties. I am one of residents who owns a flat in one of his properties - Prime Heights. Here are my two cents on them:
    - These guys will be very nice to you until buy the property, once you have made your payment, they move on. Mr Aditya won't talk to you straight.
    - If you take a look at the prime heights on Sus road, its just a couple of buildings with no amenities (even though the amenities were promised in the brochure).
    - These guys are giving us a very hard time in the society formation. We are still fighting it out.
    - One good thing was that their plans were spacious and at that time (in 2002) were one of the best. That's the reason I went for them.
    - Make sure the payment terms are dependent on the completion of all the amenities.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Suspicious

Some discrepancies:-

Why the need to increase the rates from that quoted by Rane?
      Each phase will be having a price difference of atleast INR 150/sq ft. Hence, ph3 buyers, if any will end up spending min 300/sq ft more!!
      The commercial area will be sold at market rates. Who will take this money?
      Car parking is for sale for INR 1L. Why the need to sell parking unlike earlier?
      MSEDCL will be 60k or more.
      These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.
    CommentQuote
  • Although I appreciate the effort, I do not see major advantages of doing things yourself.

If there is no savings monetarily i.e. as mentioned by some the rates quoted by some adjoining projects n builders is the same.. I do not see the logic of going about doing the hard work yourself.. might as well approach a builder.

I am sorry if I miss something here.. but what sense does it make other than maybe having a say in the architecture of the complex and positioning of the amenity spaces.

Again please help me see some light here as I do not feel this is VFT effort by the ones taking lead in this project… (maybe this is the learning out of this initiative which was not known by them before)
    BTW.. VFT means “Value for Time” :)

VK
    CommentQuote