ITWAP and Infosys group

Last updated: November 23 2015
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ITWAP and Infosys group

the proposal is from Vilas Jadvaker.

Hows builder in terms of quality of construction provided and complettion?

the proposal seems for 220 plus flat and then phase 2 with commercial space.

anyway vilas Jadvekar is lauching some scheme in january , i had seen a big banner in BANER. it doesnt mention about the location as of now. its more of around 6-7 lakh saving.

Also most of the new projects i feel the payment schedule is not favorable. As per payment schedule u have to shell out more than 50 percent at the completetion of Slabs and around 85 percent by plaster/flooring.

but a lot of other activities still left which takes more than 6 months (finishing, water supply , common place development and lot other sundry things).

I THINK FOR SELF DEVELOPING GROUPS THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE SHOULD BE FAVORABLE TO THE BUYER I.E. ALIGNED WITH THE EXTENT OF WORK COMPLETED.

Comment

RATE IS 2400 , but most of the schemes there are more or less same.

whats important is the quality of construction, timely completion.

seems development has started to trickle down to other side of the highway too.

And project with 220 plus apartment is big enough.

Comment

Utopian2009 : you are right, the price of 2250 psft was for the old proposal...the 2400 psft is for the new one...and i am not sure what else you want to throw light on...

why the price is 2250 or 2500 or for that matter, not 2700 : i dont think there is any explanation for that, it is ultimately left to the buyer to see if he sees value in it...thr r some who see and book, and thr r some who dont see and opt for different projects...free country u see

Enduser : This is the project of Insignia, not of Mr. Nitin...although his commitment is more than a lot of us..so wud request you to refrain from making a personalized stmnt...and more so, when the tone is a bit harsh!! Let us try to maintain basic etiquette in a public forum!!

Cheers..

Chinmay

Originally posted by utopian2009
        that was old proposal from RANE group and as per posts in group it is called off. This is a new proposal.

Chinmay - if you have bought there then may be you can throw some light.
        Last edited by chinmay686; January 21 2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Feedback on Vilas Jawdekar constructions.

Not to undermine the efforts of Mr Nitin or any of his members (i am sure they are doing their best), but just to provide a feedback on Vilas Jawdekar properties. I am one of residents who owns a flat in one of his properties - Prime Heights. Here are my two cents on them:
          - These guys will be very nice to you until buy the property, once you have made your payment, they move on. Mr Aditya won't talk to you straight.
          - If you take a look at the prime heights on Sus road, its just a couple of buildings with no amenities (even though the amenities were promised in the brochure).
          - These guys are giving us a very hard time in the society formation. We are still fighting it out.
          - One good thing was that their plans were spacious and at that time (in 2002) were one of the best. That's the reason I went for them.
          - Make sure the payment terms are dependent on the completion of all the amenities.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Comment

Suspicious

Some discrepancies:-
            1. Why the need to increase the rates from that quoted by Rane?
            2. Each phase will be having a price difference of atleast INR 150/sq ft. Hence, ph3 buyers, if any will end up spending min 300/sq ft more!!
            3. The commercial area will be sold at market rates. Who will take this money?
            4. Car parking is for sale for INR 1L. Why the need to sell parking unlike earlier?
            5. MSEDCL will be 60k or more.
            These are some of the factors which raises suspicious in my mind as to whether this is indeed self housing group.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Although I appreciate the effort, I do not see major advantages of doing things yourself.

If there is no savings monetarily i.e. as mentioned by some the rates quoted by some adjoining projects n builders is the same.. I do not see the logic of going about doing the hard work yourself.. might as well approach a builder.

I am sorry if I miss something here.. but what sense does it make other than maybe having a say in the architecture of the complex and positioning of the amenity spaces.

Again please help me see some light here as I do not feel this is VFT effort by the ones taking lead in this project… (maybe this is the learning out of this initiative which was not known by them before)
              BTW.. VFT means “Value for Time”

VK

Comment

Where is the project location ? If its Baner the rates in the area are 3000+ . So 2400 is still 20% low.

Comment

The location is not in Baner. It is near "Sus" gaon which is on the other side of highway on the Pashan-Sus road.
                  Here it is:
                  ="http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.5486672&lon=73.7512636&z=16&l=0&m=b&search =sus%20road%20pune"]http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.5486672&lon=73.7512636&z=16&l=0&m=b&search =sus%20road%20pune[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                    Where is the project location ? If its Baner the rates in the area are 3000+ . So 2400 is still 20% low.
                    The location is not in Baner. It is near "Sus" gaon which is on the other side of highway on the Pashan-Sus road.

Here it is:
                    ]http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.5486672&lon=73.7512636&z=16&l=0&m=b&search =sus%20road%20pune[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by pune_real View Post
                      he location is not in Baner. It is near "Sus" gaon which is on the other side of highway on the Pashan-Sus road.
                      Here it is:
                      ="http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.5486672&lon=73.7512636&z=16&l=0&m=b&search =sus%20road%20pune"]http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.5486672&lon=73.7512636&z=16&l=0&m=b&search =sus%20road%20pune[/URL]

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X