I had read about a group of some 100 Infosys people came together and had invited builders to start a project for them on mutually agreeable terms.
http://bit.ly/2IFnHf

While reading that, I came to know about this group ITPWAP which says it has started a project in sus gaon and they are in land registration stage..

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/ITPWAP/

Anybody knows anything about the fate of these two initiatives ?
Read more
395 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monds
    That is absurd... so in short the truth reveled, this man Nitin is a junk, I mean just a real estate agent...I thought he was a IT pro and seriously helping other IT folks...any ways, thanks for sharing this info...

Very truthful! Thanks Monds, for putting it in exact words!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Right, so if the group leaders are "charging" for the work that they are doing, why not make the charges transparent instead of following "builder" practices (or hiding them), it would be then the choice of the member to accept the charges or opt out.

This was exactly my point - the transparency is completely missing in this particular initiative.

come on, why so much fuss? who doesn't know? is there anybody who is not "in the know"?
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any update on fate of these two projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • i think we should start a group also. We can do in same way as Infosys guy's did.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    I had read about a group of some 100 Infosys people came together and had invited builders to start a project for them on mutually agreeable terms.
    http://bit.ly/2IFnHf

While reading that, I came to know about this group ITPWAP which says it has started a project in sus gaon and they are in land registration stage..

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/ITPWAP/

Anybody knows anything about the fate of these two initiatives ?

I think we should also start a new group. we can do in same way as Infosys guy's did.
    CommentQuote
  • I had posted that message a long ago, when I did not know anything about those groups. As I learnt about that group, I got the real picture and that was terrible. That Insignia guy is a commission agent. We dont want to do that.. do we ?

Originally Posted by its.k.abhi
    I think we should also start a new group. we can do in same way as Infosys guy's did.
    CommentQuote
  • I think with all these things (all the hard work by aarohi grp, lot of pain/dhoka for other grps ) happened for others. i think best would be to get a group booking and get a 700-800 psf discount.
    CommentQuote
    I had posted that message a long ago, when I did not know anything about those groups. As I learnt about that group, I got the real picture and that was terrible. That Insignia guy is a commission agent. We dont want to do that.. do we ?

Yes we wouldn’t charge any commission. We all are on the same boat. All are looking for their dream home and going towards depression as rate are not coming down. L
    To start a new group will help me as well other also. Believe me it work and if can arrange 20-30 people of same mind set , we can save lot of our hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by its.k.abhi
    Yes we wouldn’t charge any commission. We all are on the same boat. All are looking for their dream home and going towards depression as rate are not coming down. L
    To start a new group will help me as well other also. Believe me it work and if can arrange 20-30 people of same mind set , we can save lot of our hard earned money.

Ok, this forum is open so should be concept of group booking.
    We can invite intrested parties to join the forum and start a new thread there on.
    Every thing in open no yahoo groups, no hidden fact. If yes then I'm in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    We can invite intrested parties to join the forum and start a new thread there on.

My 2 cents on group booking - the success of which depends mainly on one factor..

Transparency : related to the other T - Trust...there should be tasks distributed across members and everyone should ensure participation to the capacity...no leader-follower relationship!! we shirk from responsibilities and let other people run the shows..tht is the early sign of a disaster in making...
    CommentQuote
  • Let's analyse, how these two group fared ?
    I heard that Aarohi is doing good and Insignia is disaster. Both cases are good case studies.
    It will be good idea to collect the TGW and TGR from these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Take a note that group booking activities are not allowed on this forum.
    So moderators will remove such threads and ban users.

Originally Posted by saggii
    CommentQuote
    I had posted that message a long ago, when I did not know anything about those groups. As I learnt about that group, I got the real picture and that was terrible. That Insignia guy is a commission agent. We dont want to do that.. do we ?

Aditi,

You must be having more details as you may be following this group for long. It will be good to know why you are calling this terrible.

As I understand Insignia has already finalized project with Vilas javdekar Associated for 150 + flats with price of Rs.2400 PSF when market around is at 3000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    My 2 cents on group booking - the success of which depends mainly on one factor..

Transparency : related to the other T - Trust...there should be tasks distributed across members and everyone should ensure participation to the capacity...no leader-follower relationship!! we shirk from responsibilities and let other people run the shows..tht is the early sign of a disaster in making...

Well said...
    CommentQuote
    Take a note that group booking activities are not allowed on this forum.
    So moderators will remove such threads and ban users.

I understand that selling/ advertisement is not allowed but I don't see a reason why group booking should be banned.
    CommentQuote