Last updated: November 23 2015
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ITWAP and Infosys group

Originally posted by puser View Post
    Any ITWAP plan at NIBM Road, Wanaworie, Lulla Nagar area
    Did you read all the pages of this thread? Still interested in ITWAP?

Comment

Originally posted by birendra View Post

This is lot of work and needs lot of effort. While doing all this you actually become a builder and start thinking of earning like builders which somehow I do not find wrong as in all fields we try to maximize profits as long as it can be done.
      Exactly, but still there are "very smart" people who don't understand this

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
        RaviK has to say this about Insigna's project in one of his recent post...(I wont past the link and give him some extra google juice )

"Who can say that "the offer to the IT Group Housing is good" when carpet area of a 2 BHK Flat is only 744 sq.ft. but the builder who is famous for "tricks and gimmicks" adds terrace and increases the chargeable area to 1046 sq.ft., asks for 20% of the property price as commitment charges in advance and offers a flat without any essential infrastructural services like water, electricity and road in Sus village! Please, tell me!"

In his earlier posts, a year ago, he was for all praise to Nitin Degaonkar and his efforts. Now it seems, RaviK has lost his hopes too !!
        Thanks Aditi for visiting my blog!

Comment

The biggest problem today is protection of the land you buy from mafia, politicians. Big land plots attract big sharks.

Comment

Ravi,
            You are such a wonderful writer, not only your blog, I read whatever you write in any corner... like this comment you wrote on Navin Kabra's blog some time ago... It was wonderful.

http://navin.posterous.com/pune-buil...omment-posti-0

Originally posted by ravikarandeekar View Post
            Thanks Aditi for visiting my blog!

Comment

What is interesting about this ?
              clearly Nitin is confusing an already confused guy. Instead of answering his query he is puffing out some sugar coated words to prove their integrity.
              Only interesting thing is that the guy was lucky as he did not get blasted off for asking such question. Many others who asks such questions get blasted and banned from the group.

Originally posted by Blueberry
              Sharing an interesting post in Insignia group

Comment

There are no answers to such questions except one - the developers whom we are working with believe in doing worhtwhile things and we as group have certain strength which they believe in.

The phislosophy with which this is initiated is collaboration with some good developers and we have been fortunate to have assoication with such develpers..

As you have found this good, we also have some ardent critics as well who are bent upon prooving this to be a malacious excercise. We neither want to make a brouhaha of such criticism (one such campaign is on Indian Real Estate forum i recommend one visits this forum and get allaround feel of what people think about this group prject) nor we get europhic becasue of someone calling it great.

One who is looking for house for himself / herself is considered to be matured and sincere enough and capable of understanding what is good for self.

Regards,
                Nitin From: NILESH C. <nileshchaukade yahoo.com>
                To: vje_insignia yahoogroups. com
                Cc: insignia_pune yahoogroups. com
                Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 3:16:51 PM
                Subject: [insignia_pune] One question

Hi Nitin,

I liked this scheme very much and would like to stick with it.

But, I do have a query - As I understand this is a type of partnership. In a partnership both the parties have to be on the winning side. I see the benefit of the Group - getting flat at discounted rate (INR 2400/sft) but I do not understand the benefit of the builder in giving us flats at a very considerable discounted rate.

In the vicinity of the proposed Insignia project there are couple of other projects going on like Green Zone, Rohan's Leher and Bhandari Associates' nea. The rates of these sites are: Leher: Rs. 3500, nea: Rs. 2800 (phase II). Considering a 1000 sft flat the cost of Insignia is minimum 4lacs less than the other scheme (nea). If we compare it with Leher (which would be better considering the amenities, layout, distance from highway, goodwill of the builder) the difference comes out to be more than minimum 6Lacs. I 'm some how not able to convince myself that for VJE this loss per flat is less than the benefit he gets from group booking.

Another thought on this is why would the builder not start a site all on his own. I feel even if he keeps the rate of 2600/sft he would sell 200 flats in couple of days. Again raising the rates after selling (let's say every) 50 flats would be in his hands.

I'm sure this must have already been discussed within the group earlier, but it would be very helpful if you could throw some light on it (again) for the benefit of the new members.

Regards,
                Nilesh

__._,_.___

clearly Nitin is confusing an already confused guy. Instead of answering his query he is puffing out some sugar coated words to prove their integrity.
                Only interesting thing is that the guy was lucky as he did not get blasted off for asking such question. Many others who asks such questions get blasted and banned from the group.

Comment

Hi All,

I'm originally from Mumbai thread but found this very interesting.
                  There are lots of building built in 1980s at Vashi, Navi Mumbai area where employees from RCF, Reliance got together; formed a group; bought the land; outsourced to contractor and got their homes built.
                  My parents building is also formed this way. If this encourages anyone; I know a lot of buildings like these and this is not impossible but a lot of trouble though. As a child I knew what the issues were. As far as I remember; in 1980s when my parents formed the society; it took a long time for all the members to agree on a floor plan. Then after they gave the project to the contractor; the contractor ran away after 6 months with some money. This was very common in the 80s. After that a lot of members dropped off since they were not ready to give extra money to the new contractor and the project had to scrapped off. After 6 months; the remaining members added new members; returned the money to existing members got another contractor and then completed the project.
                  Construction of 1 building took almost 3 years. It took lot of patience, stamina and support. But it got done.
                  In today's age there might be different issues but it is definitely worth the risk.
                  Hope this helps.

Comment

Looks like he has ditched you a big deal!

I have been member of group and have interacted with Nitin though never met him 1 O 1. He is definitely a person with leadership qualitites and seem to be quite committed to this project. There could be a possibility that he has his own interest - it cant be ruled out completely - however i am convinced that I am getting a good option and hence went ahead with it. However I am seeing that you are really too much after him and this project. No clue why such bad blood!
                    Last edited by Blueberry; May 19 2010, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I guess then there was no Indian Real Estate Forum and no borrowed wisdom. that made it happen!

Originally posted by meetapk View Post
                      Hi All,

I'm originally from Mumbai thread but found this very interesting.
                      There are lots of building built in 1980s at Vashi, Navi Mumbai area where employees from RCF, Reliance got together; formed a group; bought the land; outsourced to contractor and got their homes built.
                      My parents building is also formed this way. If this encourages anyone; I know a lot of buildings like these and this is not impossible but a lot of trouble though. As a child I knew what the issues were. As far as I remember; in 1980s when my parents formed the society; it took a long time for all the members to agree on a floor plan. Then after they gave the project to the contractor; the contractor ran away after 6 months with some money. This was very common in the 80s. After that a lot of members dropped off since they were not ready to give extra money to the new contractor and the project had to scrapped off. After 6 months; the remaining members added new members; returned the money to existing members got another contractor and then completed the project.
                      Construction of 1 building took almost 3 years. It took lot of patience, stamina and support. But it got done.
                      In today's age there might be different issues but it is definitely worth the risk.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X