I had read about a group of some 100 Infosys people came together and had invited builders to start a project for them on mutually agreeable terms.
http://bit.ly/2IFnHf

While reading that, I came to know about this group ITPWAP which says it has started a project in sus gaon and they are in land registration stage..

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/ITPWAP/

Anybody knows anything about the fate of these two initiatives ?
Read more
395 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All the best man

Birendra,

You call it group housing or group housing cum group booking.....apart from all the drawbacks, I really do appreciate that you & your colleagues did something which wasn't done before, atleast till what I know & this is indeed commendable:). Building such project while managing buyers err members one on hand & builder on another is not an easy job. I hope that this project completes ASAP & inspires others to replicate something similar without the flaws committed here. When complete, do upload pic & let me know your address. You will get a gift* from me on the day of Vastu-pooja :).

* Realacres reserves the right to change, modify, delete the gift without prior intimation & the said statement is not legally binding:D:D. Hey, just kiddin' man, all the best :).
    CommentQuote
  • But there has to be a way out and we all need to find that way. If we can not, no one will.

Well said, Birendra.
    CommentQuote
  • Sad to see the state of this group housing attempt. Builder has no fear of law, so he freely go on ignoring what was in the contract/agreement. Even if you go in court, court will give him a fine of 2-5L. Its a mockery.

A simple solution to all the problem is to buy RESALE apartment, but for reason people continue to buy under construction and even worst pre launch offers.

Guys when builders are cheating left/right, no law to punish them, how come people trust builder and buy under construction flats!

Resale is the way to go these days as long as self housing remains a dream.

helmak you were preaching about honoring contract/agreement? what do you have to say here?
    CommentQuote
  • What is going on......

Man, What is going on......
    I came across this thread and was very exited about Aarohi...... new concept. I know Suyojit and they are one of the good names in Nashik. (I am from Nashik)
    It looks like it is impossible to get a desent builder and flat to buy in Baner / Balewadi is impossible now....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by birendra
    Real, I do not know about your definition. But if I compare with what is happening at other places where buyers does not even know that a building is added or floors are raised or amenity specs is changed.......with what happens in Aarohi where we even discuss change in sand used for construction or brick used for construction to issues like floor additions.Couple of weeks ago we issued request to our builder to change design of window grills as we did not like them. Let me know another example where this happens. Our volunteers went to shops and selected 4-5 designs of tiles to be used for flooring and thy suggested different combinations for differnt units. Is it not what you can do only if you are building your own house.Look at Sale deed of any members of Aarohi and compare with sale ded of any builder and you will see a difference of south and north. So all is agred and legally documented, however implementation has its own challenges and thre are issues at differnt stages which we have solved till now. I am sure there are few more left and will be resolvd as we move forward.

I am not sure if anyone from us bcoming a builder(unless he is doing a chrity) will be different becaue what I have realised that this is not a mass business. Look at Kumar they are there for a long time still you can count the no. of flats they have built. Hence everyone wants to maximize the business profit.

Best way out is to buy a land and get it constructed through a contractor and appoint PMC to manage.......but as you know buying land has its own challenges to get clear title land and finance it.

But there has to be a way out and we all need to find that way. If we can not, no one will.

Cheers,
    Birendra.

Birendra, the layout and amenities of Aarohi is very impressive. But presently it looks to be at remote location. One can consider it as only a second home. Correct me, if I am wrong. OR do you see this area will get developed in near future ? in terms of good road connectivity with street lights, hospitals, public transport etc. I would like to know your view since you have purchased in Aarohi.
    CommentQuote
  • I've been to aarohi. it's just 2 km from the highway .. and already projects are popping up in the region. Blue ridge is parallel to it, and so is hinjewadi IT and Bhugaon. After Sus, most of the area is taken up by Oxford, symbi, lupin etc. leaving a crunch.
    If both of these are developing, why shud sus remain behind ??

Again, you are right, no development for next 3-4 yrs, but it has to happen, it will happen.

By the way, yes, the prices the builder was quoting - 2600, and the headaches that he has given to aarohi members made me not book there. I would still be interested in the prj if some member of aarohi wants to let go of his flat :D . Anyway, At the highway junction, there are a few projects quoting 2800-3000 (DSK etc).

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Real,your vastu tips was extremely helpful and I have implemented your suggestion to bugalows so there are many people who will benifit out of that.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,
    Birendra.
    Originally Posted by realacres
    Birendra,

You call it group housing or group housing cum group booking.....apart from all the drawbacks, I really do appreciate that you & your colleagues did something which wasn't done before, atleast till what I know & this is indeed commendable:). Building such project while managing buyers err members one on hand & builder on another is not an easy job. I hope that this project completes ASAP & inspires others to replicate something similar without the flaws committed here. When complete, do upload pic & let me know your address. You will get a gift* from me on the day of Vastu-pooja :).

* Realacres reserves the right to change, modify, delete the gift without prior intimation & the said statement is not legally binding:D:D. Hey, just kiddin' man, all the best :).
    CommentQuote
  • Hemant, I have written details about it. Just read the first few pages of this thread. Let me know if you still have question after you go through the posts and I wil try to explain my perspective.

Cheers,
    Birendra.
    Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Birendra, the layout and amenities of Aarohi is very impressive. But presently it looks to be at remote location. One can consider it as only a second home. Correct me, if I am wrong. OR do you see this area will get developed in near future ? in terms of good road connectivity with street lights, hospitals, public transport etc. I would like to know your view since you have purchased in Aarohi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    I've been to aarohi. it's just 2 km from the highway .. and already projects are popping up in the region. Blue ridge is parallel to it, and so is hinjewadi IT and Bhugaon. After Sus, most of the area is taken up by Oxford, symbi, lupin etc. leaving a crunch.
    If both of these are developing, why shud sus remain behind ??

Again, you are right, no development for next 3-4 yrs, but it has to happen, it will happen.

By the way, yes, the prices the builder was quoting - 2600, and the headaches that he has given to aarohi members made me not book there. I would still be interested in the prj if some member of aarohi wants to let go of his flat :D . Anyway, At the highway junction, there are a few projects quoting 2800-3000 (DSK etc).

~D

Thanks for the information.

I dont think present members will sell it below 2600. You will not get in that price in Bhugoan also. Just curious. What price (psf) will you buy ?
    CommentQuote
    Real,your vastu tips was extremely helpful and I have implemented your suggestion to bugalows so there are many people who will benifit out of that.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,
    Birendra.

Good appreciate it. Man, I should rather thank you for trusting me & trust me, good Vastu helps:).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Good appreciate it. Man, I should rather thank you for trusting me & trust me, good Vastu helps:).

May be this is the reason, there is no bunglow left in Aarohi. all are booked. :-((
    CommentQuote
  • Birendra, is it OK to book the flat in Aarohi now? One of my friend considering the same. Need your advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Hemant, This is absolutely open question. My answer would be to buy only if it provides value for money hence factors like price per sq feet, other payables, carpet to salable etc will be very important. Also look at details like completion dates(I am not sure which building you are referring to). Do all research before you decide.

Thanks,
    Birendra.
    Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Birendra, is it OK to book the flat in Aarohi now? One of my friend considering the same. Need your advise.
    CommentQuote
    Hemant, This is absolutely open question. My answer would be to buy only if it provides value for money hence factors like price per sq feet, other payables, carpet to salable etc will be very important. Also look at details like completion dates(I am not sure which building you are referring to). Do all research before you decide.

Thanks,
    Birendra.

Thanks. He is interested in the buildings under construction and not where construction has not started. Of course, he is also looking for some one who wants to cancel raw house booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Birendra, Read on Sri Ravi K (SRK's) blog that the dispute is resolved ?
    Is it true ?
    CommentQuote