Collapse

ITWAP and Infosys group

Last updated: November 23 2015
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ITWAP and Infosys group

Thanks Chinmay. I have visited the site. My only worry is the approch road thro goan apart from water availability . Will there be any alternative road infuture?

Comment

water problem is almost at all the places.

in Balewadi there are societies 5 year old (on the main road - not interior), still dependent on the tanker water.

Comment

Read this email sent by Aarohi society, posted on RaviK's blog.

Aarohi Factsheet

Aarohi Society ✆ to me
        show details 11:53 (20 hours ago)

Dear Ravi –

Its very nice to see you are appearing in very much professional way on your Blog.

Its happen that – Some of the members of Aarohi Society were not happy as according to them the picture is presented in articles and comments passed on Blog were not complete and precise rather according to them its Misleading.

As this project is running now over 3 years and day by day possession for non registered members is becoming challenge from Builder on the ground of Market appreciation (This is inspite of Written MOU duly signed by both parties and Builder is sole responsible for delay in Project).

People those who paid partially (15%) over 2 years, but for some reason/s not able to complete their registration are qt sentimental with news on this project. Please consider its obvious reaction.

However we expressing our regret if you are heart directly or indirectly by any of the comments from our Society members.

In our Committee Meeting we have decided to come out with WRITE UP which will throw pure light on FACTS. This is without putting any emotions in it. These facts we are planning to publish on Society’s official website. We are in the process of discussing with Solicitor and registering domain.

Meanwhile we are sending this WRITEUP for your pleasure reading. You may decide on whether to publish this article or not. We are respecting your decision.

We are intentionally enclosing ‘Source file’ So that in the case you feel to publish on your Blog - it will facilitate you to Cut and Paste – But no editing please.

Further we are seriously giving thoughts on inviting you in our General Body Meeting.

Feel free to communicate with your Comments and Concerns.

The Best Regards,

– Communication Team –
        AAROHI CO. OP. HOUSING SOCIETY LTD.
        SUS GAON – PUNE.
        Email: Aarohisociety.punegmail.com.

Link to webpage of the original mail of AarohiSociety.Pune

Aarohi at Sus: Write Up: Facts:

A A R O H I H O U S I N G S O C I E T Y
        S U S G A O N P U N E

P R O J E C T - F A C T S H E E T

Background of the project: The project was conceptualized on Gated Community Concept for IT professionals. Idea was to get affordable housing with good amenity at reasonable price. A total of 167 units were planned as part of this dream.

Builder selected for the Project: Suyojit Infrastructure from Nashik was selected to construct the 166 units.

Amenity and Technical Specification: List of Technical specification and Amenity was prepared and agreed with the builder Suyojit Infrastructure limited.

Location Finalization: We wanted plenty of open space for our kids to play hence we went out to fringe village “Sus Gaon” as land was much cheaper in Sus Gaon.

Scope of Project: Initial Scope of project was 23 Row Houses, 18 Twin Bungalows and 3 buildings of 7 floors each with 6 flats in each floor (so total of 7*6*3 = 126 flats)

Price Finalization: Price of flats were fixed at Rs. 1900 per sq feet and for TwinBungalows and Row Houses Rs. 2100 per sq feet

Land Purchase: Suyojit Infrastructure had assured to buy land in 3-6 months time. We went ahead and paid 15% to enable the builder to buy the land.

MOU Signing: MOU was signed between both the parties listing key terms and conditions including date of completion.

Delay in Land Acquisition: There was a delay in land acquisition from Suyojit’s side. While we were trying to find out the details we came to know that Suyojit has partnered with Teirth Developers for land deal. This was the first time when we came to know about Teirth. We were told that Suyojit will be the major partner and Teirth will be minor partner. Time kept passing, we were told that in one week the land deal would be completed. Week turned into month and we always felt that right picture of the situation was not presented to us. It was getting very difficult for us to manage the members but somehow we continued.

Frequent Scope Changes:
        While we were progressing our builders, by then the project was turned into a joint venture by Suyojit Infra and Teirth Developers, mentioned that there are rule changes and they need to add 4 more floor and make the 3 building C, D and E as 11 storey. This was defeating our whole purpose as we wanted less load on the open space and common amenity hence we asked the builder that we are backing out and project can be stopped. At that time the builder mentioned that they can live with 9 floors in C, D, E buildings and we as a group agreed. After some time builder mentioned that they want to add 2 more building F and G as that land belonged to people who did not want to part with their land. Scope kept changing and we all agreed on a scope which was 23 row houses, 18 Twin Bungalows, Building C of 9 floor, Building D of 9.5 floor, Building E of 10 floor, Building F of 9 floor and building G of 9 floor.
        Registered Sale deed was done mentioning this scope. Though we were not happy with the additions of F and G building but we agreed with builder so that project could be completed.

Plan Passing: Builder informed us that plan till 4 floor is passed and sale deed was done for all members till 4th floor in C, D and E building. We were told that the plan from 4th to 7th floor will be passed in 3 months……………….it’s been close to 2 years but the plan is still not passed. We were told multiple times that plan will be passed in 2 days but that never happened. There was an occasion when we were told to wait in builder’s office as the plan passing order from 4th to 7th floor was on the way but that never happened. Over all we got a feeling that we were not given the right status of plan passing.

Group status: As there was delay of close to 18 months in starting the project and since we were never given the right status of land acquisition group members started getting restless. In fact when finally the land was acquired and plan passed there were surprised members who took time to arrange for next step payments. There were many who were not sure that the builder will seriously complete the project. Right from beginning builder is avoiding meeting with members and further avoiding any written commitments for even basic documents like Project Plan with time line or any such commitment.

Project Status: Project progressed, we put together our own QC team at members cost, but the project continued without a project plan. We asked multiple times about project plan but we were never able to get it even after multiple promises from builder’s office.

New Twist in Scope: The new twist came when builder sent a mail to group that he will not build building F and G and wants to add 2-3 floors in building C, D and E. We as a group opposed this and sent notice not to build additional floor. However builder went ahead and started building the additional floors, which we still oppose as they are illegal in our opinion. Latest we hear is that the builder wants to now add even F and G buildings to the scope.

We as a group oppose builders move to add floors in building C,D and E. However builder is insisting on Written Consents from members to get authority in changing scope as he likes and when he feels.

Notifications on Legal Background: As Builder is avoiding meetings for discussions with Society and violating Agreed terms (signed in MOU by both the parties) and as time line is already exceeded – With no other choice Society hired full time lawyer and already couple of notices has been served to all partners of Teirth Developers and Suyojit Infrastructure (JV).

Appeal to the genuine buyers: Before booking your dream home in Aarohi Society be aware of bigger Picture of Project and current litigation status of Aarohi Sus Gaon project. Do not surprise with Stay Order from Court on Construction Work may be in very near future, which is in deed very last resource for the society.

Communication Team
        Aarohi CHS Ltd. Susgaon – Pune.
        Email ID : aarohisociety.punegmail.com.

Link to webpage of the original write up
        http://*******/cmprIJ

Comment

So, where is Mr.Birendra, I think this has to public, request Aarohi society to mail up Pune Mirror or visit TOI office and explain the whole story - if they dont take it - Indian Express will surely do ?

This proves and ITGs in Pune blindly believe what other people/builders say and they are themselves to blame for these kind of cheatings.
          Last edited by pcpune; August 12 2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Birendra,
            You have written quite a few reply on Aarohi.
            I would like to know, what are your takes on this issue ?

Here are few links to earlier posts from birendra on Aarohi,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post79509

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post68485

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post59081

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post75657

Originally posted by birendra View Post
            Real, We as a group had control till 7 floors and all of them were booked. There are some available from builder at much higher rates but we as a group have no control over it. This happened as we started with a number but then no. of units increased. We had almost spent all the fuel we had hence told builder that we will not work on getting new members, you sell directly.

But I can confrim that no Bungalow or row house is available.

Cheers,
            Birendra.
            Last edited by aditi sharma; August 12 2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks,Yeh, just edited it.

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
                water problem is almost at all the places.

in Balewadi there are societies 5 year old (on the main road - not interior), still dependent on the tanker water.
                Balewadi and Baner were always having water issue and depend on tanker water. Still people are paying so high rates for these places since a few malls are present in main road. Are they going to drink mall? Most of the societies buying water and spending a lot in water.

Comment

Where is GROUP HOUSING

After reading all this, I wonder how is Aarohi called group housing when the builders dictate terms to buyers?? I think until & unless someone amongst us doesn't become a RE builder/developer, things won't change.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    After reading all this, I wonder how is Aarohi called group housing when the builders dictate terms to buyers?? I think until & unless someone amongst us doesn't become a RE builder/developer, things won't change.
                    , they wont let you become one, its like --you cannot become a politician unless you have dacities,extortions,rapes,half-muders,murders as your biodata (or blood relations like gandhis)-- for being a builder - its extortion,corruption,red-tapism,frauds,etc (or blood relations like hiranandanis/rahejas)

Comment

Aditi,

My take on this is the following:

0. It is very difficult to plan a housing in a place like Pune where rules change almost 2-3 times an year. When we started the area was under Gram panchayat hence FSI was 0.75, then it was added as fringle villege and that allowed 1 FSI to builder and he wants to exercise that.The whole plan passing process is too long and till one plan passes, rule changes and another set of plan is created
                      1. We should get what is agreed and paid for. We can not accept anything less then what is agreed
                      2. I find Pune Real state working in a very interesting way...have mentioned earlier as well that you see buildings and floors added in a layout. I have a friend who is fighting for this with Kunal's Regulas project in Baner. There are multiple examples of this if you look around.
                      3. As I had mentioned before comparing at the way market operates our price for a flat actually translates to 1600 rs per sq feet which is very reasonable looking at the tech specs and amenity we have
                      4. I have shared at more then couple places that one of our prime mistake was going after a land which was yet to be purchased........completing the land deal was much more difficult and took much more time than we all imagined at that time
                      5. As I have mentioned earlier as well though we started with this concept 3 years ago but the first penny paid to the builder was at a much lesser stage
                      6. Our strength is group and that is the reason we are able to push back on the floor addition.....look at the other example I quoted about Regulas. My friend told me that many buyers signed a possession letter where builder has asked agreement on adding new floor

This project is an experience for all of us......that is the reason I announced a new project but still thinking about best model to execute it.

As far as Aarohi is concerned I would say that on value for money this is a great value and we have to together make sure that we get what is agreed. Society office bearers are doing their best to discuss it out builder so that an amicable solution can be reached.

Cheers,
                      Birendra.

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
                      Birendra,
                      You have written quite a few reply on Aarohi.
                      I would like to know, what are your takes on this issue ?

Here are few links to earlier posts from birendra on Aarohi,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post79509

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post68485

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post59081

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post75657
                      Last edited by birendra; August 13 2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X