Collapse

ITWAP and Infosys group

Last updated: November 23 2015
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ITWAP and Infosys group

Sad to see such allegations and finger pointing going on here (note that I am neutral ) And that too about a project that seems so laudable.
    I recently joined the Ignignia group, and would have been interested if the location was in baner/balewadi. The current location doesnt favor me in any way as I dont work in Hinjewadi
    But nevertheless, good effort, and good luck!

Comment

Most of us do have a tendency to play detective without getting most of the facts in place. Its really easy to accuse others of wrongdoing without even meeting them. The Indian media is a living example of the same. I think its a nice effort that someone stood up to the builder cartel and did something instead of only complaining like most of us always do.

Best of luck with your enterprise. Change is always hard. Getting people to believe that a few people can setup a housing complex on their own terms is a radical change and the thought will find find a few takers today but will be hit tomorrow.

We all have to accept the consequence of our action. If we abuse someone or malign them, we have to accept consequences. If a man has two flats in a scheme one he can afford it, and two he believes in his own idea. Thats a good sign and not something to be suspicious about.

Its hard to get people to leave plastic bags and use cloth bags instead. The change only involves leaving what is polluting our planet and carrying a cloth bag along. Imagine how hard it would be to get people to invest in such a project. So its no surprise they are having difficulty with finding members. Its good for us if these guyz win. Its an escape from the builder cartel..

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
        Getting people to believe that a few people can setup a housing complex on their own terms is a radical change and the thought will find find a few takers today but will be hit tomorrow.
        Its good for us if these guyz win. Its an escape from the builder cartel..
        Agree 100%.

Comment

Aditi : ash7979, I feel bad if you got threatened on the Ph-one . This is unfortunate.

Aditi- I have cautioned Ashish Agarwal to refrain from making wrong allegations- he has cried foul calling it a threat and that is unfortunate.

I do not know you and support your statement that there no reason you would promote it. However it is true that few persons contacted us enquiring about our initiative after getting info from this thread.

Regards,
          Nitin

Comment

Originally posted by ndegaonkar View Post
            Aditi : ash7979, I feel bad if you got threatened on the Ph-one . This is unfortunate.

Aditi- I have cautioned Ashish Agarwal to refrain from making wrong allegations- he has cried foul calling it a threat and that is unfortunate.

I do not know you and support your statement that there no reason you would promote it. However it is true that few persons contacted us enquiring about our initiative after getting info from this thread.

Regards,
            Nitin
            I didn't want to reply in this tread, because I don't what to drag it further...But I think Nitin wants to take it further

I must reiterate again , that this Gentleman Nitin did threaten me over Ph-one ( I dont know how he got my #, I must say he is really resourceful to get that)....and expressed all the frustration on me (this frustration he might be having due to his project not getting enough members)..He did said me that I am so & so ( I have seen some ppls when they archive something in life become so rude that they think they are so & so & they can do whatever they want & they can tell whatever they want to, to other person, because they might have some connections at higher ups or have surplus money to show off that) & I have enough resources to lodge a police complaint against me...A police complaint for what writing two lines in a public forum (bitter truth)...If he has such a rude behavior, then I must say god save all the members of this group...what it called....

Anyway, I already removed those 2 lines forum this form as goodwill gesture...and I wish all members of this group best of luck...
            Last edited by ash7979; August 21 2009, 12:56 PM.
            Cheers,
            -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
              I didn't want to reply in this tread, because I don't what to drag it further...But I think Nitin wants to take it further

I must reiterate again , that this Gentleman Nitin did threaten me over Ph-one ( I dont know how he got my #, I must say he is really resourceful to get that)....and expressed all the frustration on me (this frustration he might be having due to his project not getting enough members)..He did said me that I am so & so & I have enough resources to lodge a police complaint against me...A police complaint for what writing two lines in a public forum (bitter truth)...If he has such a rude behavior, then I must say god save all the members of this group...what it called....

Anyway, I already removed those 2 lines forum this form as goodwill gesture...and I wish all members of this group best of luck...

Ashish has written an uttelry false statments - I now do regret visiting this forum and putting my comments after one of the members introducing me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post

I must reiterate again , that this Gentleman Nitin did threaten me over Ph-one ( I dont know how he got my #, I must say he is really resourceful to get that)....and expressed all the frustration on me (this frustration he might be having due to his project not getting enough members)..He did said me that I am so & so & I have enough resources to lodge a police complaint against me...A police complaint for what writing two lines in a public forum (bitter truth)...If he has such a rude behavior, then I must say god save all the members of this group...what it called....

Thats a bit funny.. you wrote weird things about him, he called you up and told you not to do it.. you posted a thread that he has threatened you.. and you say he is exceptionally rude and god save his members.. and then wish project best of luck.. contradictory emotions.. everywhere..

You do not even know a lot about their project.. how you can write so strongly about them and expect them not to be angry about it..

Comment

Originally posted by ndegaonkar View Post
                  Ashish has written an uttelry false statments - I now do regret visiting this forum and putting my comments after one of the members introducing me to it.
                  Listen man there are all sorts of people around.. some who will agree with you some will not.. You have taken a bold step and some one criticizing you over a forum is least of your problems.. its a nice thing you are doing.. requires guts effort and independent thought. Best of luck with your efforts and do keep everyone posted regarding your achievements.. its the one way of showing builders in Pune that they are not gods incarnate who can do what they want because they feel buyer is helpless..

Comment

Not in a position to comment on the individual Friction.

We should try to analyze the larger picture with this initiative which is building your own housing / apartments.

I would still commend the project and appreciate the group members for this initiative. Once completed this would serve as an example for many of us who feel that the builders charge exorbitant prices for low quality apartments.

VK

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post

You do not even know a lot about their project.. how you can write so strongly about them and expect them not to be angry about it..
                      How do you know I don't know a lot about this project ( I think you are assuming this)...

You are doing the "exactly opposite" what you are writing here...i.e. neither you know me & nor you know, what I know about this project & without knowing this you just wrote that "you do not even know a lot about their project.. how you can write so strongly about them and expect them not to be angry about it"...

May I know what compelled you to write so
                      Last edited by ash7979; August 21 2009, 01:54 PM.
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X