Last updated: October 20 2013
54 | Posts
13054 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rates in Kothrud

Hi All ,

Recollect in some thread there was a mention of rates going down in Kothrud for Pethkar, Bhujbal and some other builders . Just checked the Pethkar Samrajaya they are saying 4500 /-whereas the thread mentions ..3200 and 3000 For these schemes. Has anybody got such rates recently or it is just a guess .

Regards

Samir

Re : Rates in Kothrud

Originally posted by Samir_Pune View Post
    Hi All ,

Recollect in some thread there was a mention of rates going down in Kothrud for Pethkar, Bhujbal and some other builders . Just checked the Pethkar Samrajaya they are saying 4500 /-whereas the thread mentions ..3200 and 3000 For these schemes. Has anybody got such rates recently or it is just a guess .

Regards

Samir
    It is a fact. The only thing is that you don't get such rates on tele.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hey why is the word P H O N E not accepted here? Nothing abusive in this this?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Tell you what, Will find out what's their status. I will update as soon as I find something.

Comment

Originally posted by Space View Post
          Tell you what, Will find out what's their status. I will update as soon as I find something.
          I visited Pethkar Samrajya today. They told me 4500 as per the printed paper. When I asked for more details and grilled them a little. E.g. they have 11 floor buildings but selling only first 7 floors. So when are they completing the remaining etc.

The answer was honest. They said, last year the rate asked was 5200 but now we have reduced and this is the bottom as we cannot afford going below blah blah... I just made a remark that I would be checking for schemes around as well, and they lady immediately said "Sir, you can take a look at the finance (read: Budget) options etc and we can discuss the rates again" ...

I am expecting a call from them soon... but honestly, the scheme is getting delayed. I checked the marking on the slabs. On an avarage there was a new slab every 2 months till Jan 09 and then in last 6 months, there is only one slab. 3BHK sample flat was ready but not a single 2 BHK flat was ready even as a sample.

Yesterday I read this blog for the first time and it really helped me on day one... thanks folks... keep up the good advice

Comment

Kothrud rates

Hi,
            Thanks for the updates . I checked on Saarthi Shilp project where the rate has been hiked to 4100 psf and Bhujbal Township who is booking at 3800 psf. Interestingly a friend of mine booked one flat in Shilp 3400 psf in April and now they are adamant about 4100 saying that the rates are going up .
            Bhujbal has interesting tale ..the GM of the project committed to me that after 2 years around Dec 2010 I will get a hike of 300 plus when I take posession of the flat . Poor guy , if I keep 3800 for 1year in bank -FD even at current rates of 7% I will get 313 Rs for 1 year ...for 2 years I will get 600(simple interest) . Wait and watch is the only thing which will work.

Regds

Samir

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
              I visited Pethkar Samrajya today. They told me 4500 as per the printed paper. When I asked for more details and grilled them a little. E.g. they have 11 floor buildings but selling only first 7 floors. So when are they completing the remaining etc.

The answer was honest. They said, last year the rate asked was 5200 but now we have reduced and this is the bottom as we cannot afford going below blah blah... I just made a remark that I would be checking for schemes around as well, and they lady immediately said "Sir, you can take a look at the finance (read: Budget) options etc and we can discuss the rates again" ...

I am expecting a call from them soon... but honestly, the scheme is getting delayed. I checked the marking on the slabs. On an avarage there was a new slab every 2 months till Jan 09 and then in last 6 months, there is only one slab. 3BHK sample flat was ready but not a single 2 BHK flat was ready even as a sample.

Yesterday I read this blog for the first time and it really helped me on day one... thanks folks... keep up the good advice
              This weekend, I went there too ... I showed interest in booking the flat immediately, but said its not possible to go below 4500 at any cost unless you pay a good amount upfront.

Rest of the observation did by mandarg here is accurate.

Comment

rates in Kothrud

hi buddies

The rates in Kothrud are more or less consistent except samrajya who is not sure of what rates to sell
                He was selling at an average rate of 3800 in 2008 the suddenly hiked to 5200 then came a sudden downfall to 3200 now I heard its again hiked to 4500 ! Whew
                I think we should buy with a consistent builder who either hikes or lowers his rates marginally !
                Saarthi, Sigma one and kumar are consistent and confident
                They are charging as per their location, quality, specs, design, amenities and value additions. In pune the Rates are not only location specific but depends on so many factors right from rooms sizes, quality, appreciation, construction stage, specs, design value, attitude of builder etc etc.. When Panchashil, marvel, supreme can sell at a whopping 2000 higher than their nearest competition Location wise, there has to be some strong reason !

I believe that one should personally visit projects, talk to residents, architects, advocates if possible, look at quality, designs, value additions etc and then buy.
                A home is a once in a lifetime decision for many of us and one should spend quality time on this decision rather than just depending on blogs where there in a possibility of agents and mischief mongers being present !
                One should spend that extra rupee depending on budget and targeted project and neighbor segment
                the market is again going up atleast as per today's pune mirror and D.N.A

I feel one should not hold on too much and start exploring soon

An honest expression of thought hope didn't take much of your time buddies !

Thanks

Originally posted by Space View Post
                This weekend, I went there too ... I showed interest in booking the flat immediately, but said its not possible to go below 4500 at any cost unless you pay a good amount upfront.

Rest of the observation did by mandarg here is accurate.

Comment

Trust me most of these builders are offersinfg very low prices for on payment that is cxash dow n payment also the property market isn pune is stagnated as of now, the earlier thread is rtight magarpatta is quting a lowering o d rates 3250 . whefrom earlier 3750 whereas many of the flatas onresale ( read investors flats ) are ready to sell it at 2800 or so . In kothrud the rate of 5100 or even 4500 are not only exorbitant but are actually a fleecing tactics . you wil never get a 30 % appreciation evein in next three to five years . i would suggest move to a dfiffernt locality and get out of brahminical yndromes of sticking to corwded llocations

Comment

I would agree..the rates in kothrud are going up since there is not much space left for development, only few schemes in sight..sigma1(MIT), pethkar samrajya(shivtirth nagar), indradhanu(vanaz), karishma, bhjubal brothers(city pride and eklavya), chintamani nagar, 20 oaks(mayur col), saarthi shilp(eklavya)

anyone knows of anything else selling resonably?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X