Last updated: December 31 2013
6 | Posts
2693 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PImple Saudagar

Guys,

I have checked the area pimple Saudagar, its flooded with properties of G.K. developers. They have kind of monopoly there. Please throw light on how is there quality and are the rates quoted by them are justified?

Re : PImple Saudagar

Pathetic quality, Arrogant builder, Unresonably high rate..... to mention few of their qualities....

Comment

dont know about the quality, but rest of the two factors u mentioned r 100% true.

Comment

quality is very average if not pathetic. nothing worth the price they ask for.

Comment

I agree with you.

Originally posted by aviraj View Post
          quality is very average if not pathetic. nothing worth the price they ask for.

Comment

One of the most idiotic and arrogant builders you'll come across. Rest assured that your project will never be completed. promises made in the brochure will remain just that "promises". If you have any doubts.. just go and visit the last two projects of SSD Sai Avenue & Sai Angan both opposite Kunal Icon and you'll get the real picture. If you still want to spash 25+ lakhs of your hard earned money on Mr Vijay & Vinod... remember you were warned.

Comment

interested in purchasing flat in pimplae saudagar,pimpale nilakh,rahatni,kalewadi,Thergoan

Hello All,
              I am interested in purchasing flat in pimple saudagar,pimple nilakh,thergoan,rahatni, kalewadi area in PCMC. I am interested in late possesion by mid of 2014 or early 2015.I am intested in 2BHK having an area approx. 960 sq. ft to 1000 sq. ft and cost between 50-55 laks.Can anybody knows any best porperty within mentioned areas.
              Awating for your reply.

Thanks a lot for help in advance.

Regards
              KT

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X