Last updated: September 19 2009
14 | Posts
3578 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mont vert Biaritz Ph-2 or Paranjpe _BP link road

Hi
    Any information on Mont vert Biarriz Ph-2. Access roads? Water Supply?
    I enquired with Paranjpe also and they said that they have some flats available at Camelia. How is Paranjpe compared to MV? What should be a reasonable rate I shpuld target? I'm rather looking for ready possession 3-BHK.
    Thanks

Re : Mont vert Biaritz Ph-2 or Paranjpe _BP link road

MV is less bad than Paranjape so if you have decided to opt any one out of these two then go for MV (my suggestion). Now as far as delay is concerned no one can predict, but probably what u can do is to ask MV (Or Paranjape) that if there is some penality clause for delay.

I have seen in past that MV has policy to pay rent if commited posession gets delayed. Plus they pay 5% interest if you do ADF to them. No sure the offer is there for Biaritz or not...

By the way what final rates these ppl are offering you...?

Comment

Whats the rate you are getting from Both ?

Comment

Originally posted by avdo_6 View Post
        Hi
        I enquired with Paranjpe also and they said that they have some flats available at Camelia. How is Paranjpe compared to MV? What should be a reasonable rate I shpuld target? I'm rather looking for ready possession 3-BHK.
        Thanks
        Don't go for Biaritz 2. Go for ph 1. Note that ph 1 is given to those people who did not get flat in Dieu, Grande etc. due to TDR probs. Builders may say SOLD OUT, actually, it is for same people who didn't get flat despite paying money & agreement in earlier projects.

Paranjape is better than MV for major reasons:-
        1.) Gives what he says.
        2.) Legal issue is clear unlike MV.
        3.) Society formation is fast.

MV always has a habit of getting buyers in legal hassles.

Conclusion: Buy wherever you like, but go for READY POSSESSION only.
        Btw, Camellia is better than MV due to location especially as it has good road approach. Buy resale at Camellia. 3BR going for INR 47-48L nego.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi
          Thanks

I would suggest anytime go for Paranjape Camelia or Rolling Hills. MontVert Biarritz phase I is also a good option since these are ready possession flats. I live in Rolling Hills by Paranjape thats why I would suggest you to go for ready possession flats by Paranjape.
          Access roads - Better access to camelia than MV biarritz
          Water Supply - Very bad situaion here about water supply. We are facing the shortage day in day out even if we live in an established society.Tanker water is also supplied irregularly....and to top of it...we have less rain this year

Comment

Paranjpe told 3500 on . Didn't discuss further. Not asked to MV. I'm expecting less than Rs. 3000/-

Comment

Paranjpe told 3500 on . Didn't discuss further. Not asked to MV. I'm expecting less than Rs. 3000/-
              Paranjape came down to 3100 from 3500 in no time when I negotiated there for Magnolia project. Negotiate hard and let them know that you area "genuine" buyer.Go to their office 100 times if required.Don't bother about the builder reputation and construction quality as well as any potential legal issues. My experience with him is very good in Rolling Hills.GO FOR READY POSSESSION ONLY.

Comment

There is no surity of PMC water for this project as told by Paranjpe. Sometimes I wonder what attracts people to invest huge amounts in such projects without having clear idea about these basic needs i.e. water and roads.
                To my surprise apostrophe (I liked the specifications and qaulity of work) has only 20 feet wide access road !!That to not asphalted and again no promise !!!

Comment

Is there still any availability in Camelia? I was told that there is none. Avdo_6, have you checked recently?

Comment

Hi realacres,

You always talk about buying resale (Camelia etc). Where can I find ads for these resales?

Thanx

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X