I am planning to buy 1bhk for investment purpose and my budget is 23-27L.

I came across Konark Krest by Karia Builders in Undri.

Does anyone have any idea about this project and also any idea on Ira by Mantra Properties?
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Excellent buy

    Hi,i have booked a 2BHK just last week and I love their properties.Dont think twice.just go ahead with the deal.They are very reliable and reputed builders in both,pune and mumbai.I did a thorough study of investments in Undri and have a lot to share.you can feel free to ask..
    CommentQuote
  • Konark Krest

    Originally Posted by checker11
    I am planning to buy 1bhk for investment purpose and my budget is 23-27L.

    I came across Konark Krest by Karia Builders in Undri.

    Does anyone have any idea about this project and also any idea on Ira by Mantra Properties?

    Projects by this builder are a class apart.Good designs,style and use of carpet space etc.Some of the projects are really eyecatching and good.No doubt about quality and standards.
    However as a basic principle,(not as a lack of trust but it is your money) before investment check out all papers starting from title search report,sanctions of PMC,environmental clearance,free hold land or leasehold land etc.
    Their group company had projects in Wagholi which had some EC problems.There are threads in this forum which can be read and used as a guide for additional checks/information.(Konark Orchid and Meadows)Before paying your hard earned money hire a good property lawyer to check and verify.
    Whether you will get a one bhk for 23 -27 lakhs needs to seen in such type of class projects.
    There are threads about under construction projects which you can go through to get an idea.Besides there are checklist on what to check before buying flats in this forum.Go through all this in your own time and firm up your ideas-budget,place,project,location etc.
    All the best in your quest.
    .
    CommentQuote
  • vaibhav123 - projects in wagholi belong to karia developers and i think konark krest is from karia builders...
    CommentQuote
  • Kret undri

    Originally Posted by OyeHoye
    vaibhav123 - projects in wagholi belong to karia developers and i think konark krest is from karia builders...

    I agree.They were originally together but probably have some arrangement where areas for development or building projects are divided among themselves.They are two groups otherwise as per what I heard.
    Point which I wished to make was however big the builder may be it is good to check legal papers and sanctions before proceeding as a matter of abundant precaution.
    CommentQuote
  • Great points made by Vaibhav to ensure hard money is safe. Karia Keshav Nagar project is more than 1 year late. Consider this factor before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by checker11
    I am planning to buy 1bhk for investment purpose and my budget is 23-27L.

    I came across Konark Krest by Karia Builders in Undri.

    Does anyone have any idea about this project and also any idea on Ira by Mantra Properties?


    That amount would be roughly the cost of the Hall in a 1bhk by karia, if at all it makes ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pinky19
    Hi,i have booked a 2BHK just last week and I love their properties.Dont think twice.just go ahead with the deal.They are very reliable and reputed builders in both,pune and mumbai.I did a thorough study of investments in Undri and have a lot to share.you can feel free to ask..

    can u share some more detail ?like bulit up area ,carpet area,amenities,location my email id is manvi.pandit86@gmail.com..pls reply ASAP
    CommentQuote
  • A project called 'Aurelia' seems like a good option. Though you must check it out for yourself. Even I am thinking about investing in properties so trying to find out the various available options. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshmule99
    A project called 'Aurelia' seems like a good option. Though you must check it out for yourself. Even I am thinking about investing in properties so trying to find out the various available options. :)

    cn u give some more info like builder nd locality
    CommentQuote
  • KBD Aurelia - Pune

    What I read in the net about this project is that it starts at around 91 lakhs for a 3 BHK.Being at Baner it starts of at quite a high price.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Pinky19,

    We have also booked a 1bhk in Konark Krest at Undri.

    I think we can share the details about the project as well as area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by checker11
    Hi Pinky19,

    We have also booked a 1bhk in Konark Krest at Undri.

    I think we can share the details about the project as well as area.

    pls share some more detail ..like possession ,basic cost for 1 nd 2 bhk nd carpet area ,nd exact location
    CommentQuote
  • I booked it at 3200/- per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv very bad experience with Karia Builders...i hv booked flat in konark krish project..but due to some financial issues, i hv cancelled the booking. for refund of booking amount , it takes almost 7-8 months with tremendous follow up & harassment . pls be sure with booking terms.
    CommentQuote