Anybody booked a flat at SOBA OPTIMA on sinhagad road? I am planning to book one if okay.

Builder name is Somani Bafna Pvt Ltd
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • worthless

a fortnight ago i had my second visit to soba optima and felt deeply annoyed to hear that they are charging now 3700..increase in rates when especially their majority flats are still unsold should be charecterized as a height of shamelessness. I did see the "show" flat and that is well below par considering 3700.. I wont buy that thing even for 3000..Its curtains down for me at optima...My hunt still continues on sinhagad road...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tpshere
    experience in what sense (please can you clarify)?
    Its still under-construction.. hence, very little interaction with builder...

The only thing is, the progress is ok (not good not bad)...

The construction quality n all, we'll know after some time.

Well, I was askin in general. People really start to have bad experiences soon after Booking or registration. Lots of Follow-ups, receipts issues, contruction delays, early money demands, simple communication problems like mis-communications, rudeness etc. I was just quering to see if something like this was observed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhijeetsmita
    I booked flat here... experinece has been quite good till date... legals are all clear... location is quite good... flat size is small but planning is okay so i didnt have any issues with it... due to proximity of sinhagad road u can get all things easily like grocery etc...

btw sbi has preapproved scheme.. so they will give you up to 85% of loan.. sbi does this only for preapproved schemes..

What was the total cost you paid for this ? and when? Which type of flat and building ? If you do not want to share in public please drop me a private message.This would be very helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Space
    Well, I was askin in general. People really start to have bad experiences soon after Booking or registration. Lots of Follow-ups, receipts issues, contruction delays, early money demands, simple communication problems like mis-communications, rudeness etc. I was just quering to see if something like this was observed.

ok, let me ask him..
    As far as i know,
    receipts n all everything is 'white' for him.
    No early money demands.. (I guess in every agreement it is specified.. so, i don't know how can builder demand earlier..)

construction progress, as i said not that fast nor very slow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Space

ok, let me ask him..
    As far as i know,
    receipts n all are 'white' for him.
    No early money demands.. (I guess in every agreement it is specified.. so, i don't know how can builder demand earlier..)

CommentQuote
  • i didnt face any such problems till now... n all payments r white...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhijeetsmita
    i didnt face any such problems till now... n all payments r white...

Thansk abhijeetsmita. Appreciate your comments / messages. I will pass on these comments to my friend. and will keep you updated with whats happening ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tpshere
    ok, let me ask him..
    As far as i know,
    receipts n all are 'white' for him.

Thanks tpshere for your feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Prayeja City

Space and Dear Forum Members

What is your feedback on Prayeja City, Sinhgad Road. I am thinking on booking a 3BHK flat ? Getting a deal there around 47L and 1300 sqft. any suggestions :(
    CommentQuote
  • its near completion which is good...

but access way from sinhagad road is lengthy may not be good at night.. and smell from bakery nearby may be a deterrent..
    anyways i visited few months back and because of these reasons i didnt go for it..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pruthvi_s

What is your feedback on Prayeja City, Sinhgad Road. I am thinking on booking a 3BHK flat ? Getting a deal there around 47L and 1300 sqft. any suggestions :(

1300 for 47L on Sinhagad Rd? Man, are they kiddin'? Better look for DSK Vishwa then. Ready poss, better quality & less price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pruthvi_s

Yes, I agree with Realacres. Cost is a bit too much. I believe that this rate would be negotiable. Overall project looked good to me when I went their in 3-4 months back. But area and builder, I am not sure.

Guys, any comments and feedback about area ? or Builder and Project itself ?
    CommentQuote
  • Space, you are correct.This is the initial rate that builder gave us and should be ready to negotiate. But not sure. I will check with him.

abhijeetsmita, I too have concern about the approach road, but still looking for more details.

Pls help me with builder repo and overall project feedback.
    Also, pls let me know if anyone has booked a flat in this project.

Appreicate your help.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend who looked at the flats 3 months back said that quality of construction is average and fittings, tiles etc. is average too. Unfortunately I missed this info during my visit there.

I could not find any info about water problem, MSEB etc. for Prayeja.
    CommentQuote
  • what are current rates at this place? Please quote lowest possible after negotiations:
    1. Goyal Ganga
    2. Soba
    3. Prayeja

Please add it i missed any project..
    CommentQuote