Inputs on SOBA OPTIMA Sinhagad Road

Last updated: March 29 2011
54 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Inputs on SOBA OPTIMA Sinhagad Road

Some old reviews of Soba Savera

]http://www.propertiesinindia.net/builders-in-india/252-soba-constructions-pvt-ltd.html[/URL]

]http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Soba_Constructions-153106-1.html[/URL]

Comment

anyone ? no comments ?

Comment

Originally posted by Navina View Post
        realacres, Is cross over county and ganga bhagyodhay far from the crematorium? How far?
        Ganga Bhagyodya& Amrut Ganga are on same plot. The only difference is that the Amrut ganga is 1BR,2BR while former is 2 & 3BR. The approach road is from main sinhagad rd, but a crematorium is there behind the site (don't know whether it is now used or not as new one has come up few years ago near the flyover towards NH4 bypass, ahead of Vadgaon Bk.

Cross-over county is 3km from Ganga projects, near to Nanded City. Location wise it is pathetic. Area is full of scorpio people & late night is fun only if you are single & man. Expect CGs in nearby lodges etc, drunkards & gamblers near the canal.

If with family, best to avoid Cross O County project. No infra like groceries, laundry, stationary either. Need to go to Dhayari phata every now & then.

Btw, Navina, how come you jumped from east Pune to South? Seems you are keeping all areas open.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Space View Post
          anyone ? no comments ?
          My friend booked flat there. The location is good, as you can see from map.
          But, not sure, date of completion of project. Its 9 floor plan, and till now only 4-5 slabs completed.
          Last edited by tpshere; October 5 2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

How was his experience so far with this builder ? Any idea.
            I have ask my friend to hold on with decision till I get some more clues. I hope he does that

Comment

Space,
              Whatever be the experience with the builder, why go for under-cons project? Also, there is stiff competition to this project from Goel Ganga & to some extent Mittal Builders. Some local builders have started their projects on sun city road like Shivsagar Residency & another one opp. Sun Empire.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I booked flat here... experinece has been quite good till date... legals are all clear... location is quite good... flat size is small but planning is okay so i didnt have any issues with it... due to proximity of sinhagad road u can get all things easily like grocery etc...

btw sbi has preapproved scheme.. so they will give you up to 85% of loan.. sbi does this only for preapproved schemes..

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Ganga Bhagyodya& Amrut Ganga are on same plot. The only difference is that the Amrut ganga is 1BR,2BR while former is 2 & 3BR. The approach road is from main sinhagad rd, but a crematorium is there behind the site (don't know whether it is now used or not as new one has come up few years ago near the flyover towards NH4 bypass, ahead of Vadgaon Bk.
                  Thanks for the info... Whether crematorium is used or not now, there will still be the earlier wandering lost souls..

Cross-over county is 3km from Ganga projects, near to Nanded City. Location wise it is pathetic. Area is full of scorpio people & late night is fun only if you are single & man. Expect CGs in nearby lodges etc, drunkards & gamblers near the canal.
                  I had called up the sales person yesterday. He quoted 3300 psf and said sternly not negotiable

Btw, Navina, how come you jumped from east Pune to South? Seems you are keeping all areas open.
                  Yes, I have now broadened my search. Earlier I was strictly concentrating on Wanowrie since I was aiming to put my son only in Bishops school, camp. But now my main criteria is good neighbourhood, flat construction and affordability,

Comment

Space,
                    Whatever be the experience with the builder, why go for under-cons project? Also, there is stiff competition to this project from Goel Ganga & to some extent Mittal Builders. Some local builders have started their projects on sun city road like Shivsagar Residency & another one opp. Sun Empire.
                    yes, this is my motto too. But unfortunately I think I failed to convince my friend. And I think I can understand why he is going for this project instead of resale ... looking at his condition and so.

But then I thought of suggesting him for Goel Ganga's Amrut. Which he himself was interested in few days back. But looks like something went wrong there.

Mittal is rubbish. He is providing sliding glass doors and waterfall (working these days) in apartment lobby and asking for 4001-4201 rate. stupidity. It is just going to increase maintenance of the apartments and nothing else.

I will ask him to look for local builders as you suggested.

But do you know anything about Soba Optima ????

Comment

I booked flat here... experinece has been quite good till date... legals are all clear... location is quite good... flat size is small but planning is okay so i didnt have any issues with it... due to proximity of sinhagad road u can get all things easily like grocery etc...

btw sbi has preapproved scheme.. so they will give you up to 85% of loan.. sbi does this only for preapproved schemes..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X