Vishtrantwadi - yerwada area

Last updated: May 24 2010
30 | Posts
9811 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vishtrantwadi - yerwada area

Hi, can you people give me feedback on Vishtranwadi- yerwada area...i plan to but a 2 or 3 BHK....PS area is close to IT park, but far off from city...I am considring Vistrantwadi area now, since its in city & close to Hospitals , Railway Station etc .....are there any good projects comming up there? i do nt want in the too much inside area....
    any help will be appreciated,
    thanks,
    tia

Re : Vishtrantwadi - yerwada area

Anybody , anything?

hi guys, any help on this??

Comment

I saw Dewdrops project from Kolte Patil builders. Rate was 3200 and did not like it at all. Slum facing rooms, very small, and cramped hall with a big balcony.

Overall not good. The other projects in Vishrantwadi were from Nyati and Goel Ganga. Not too good either.. and really expensive.

Comment

i was looking for Vistrantwadi & areas that side, since atleast its closer to city...Pimple Saudgar , Wakad etc are just close to IT park...so u see IT people at work & your neighbours are also IT people !!

How is Nyati project? do they have anything left??

Comment

In vishrantwadi there are not many projects on road. But there are many in dhanori and tigarenagar which are part of vishrantwadi. But area is not good because of slums. Also has riots history and road was closed during last riots on name of Me ambedkar. New alandi road will help to improve rates in this area but slums will always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
            I saw Dewdrops project from Kolte Patil builders. Rate was 3200 and did not like it at all. Slum facing rooms, very small, and cramped hall with a big balcony.

Overall not good. The other projects in Vishrantwadi were from Nyati and Goel Ganga. Not too good either.. and really expensive.
            3200/sq ft at Vishrantwadi? Are builders facing Alzheimer's disease?
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi,

Even i am planning to buy 2BHK in Vishrantwadi area. The rate quoted by different builders was as follows:

1) Uttam Townscapes - 2900 psf
              2) Nyati - 2750 to 3000 psf
              3) Surobhi Township - 2700 psf

There is a project by the name "Madhuban" which is offering very cheap rate but there is a Hindu Crematory next to this project.

The rates in Vishrantwadi are really unrealistic. Even Dhanori builders are quoting unrealistic rates of 2400 to 2800 psf.

Comment

Pratik nagar

hi u can try pratik nagar

However these r old flats,

3-4 storied bldg.

Oldest is abt 20 yrs old.

Only the new sector has good water supply.

Newest is a single bldg constructed 4 years back with start rates

700-900 psf. believe water is a problem here too.

A new project is coming up on the stream behind pratik nagar.

The start price was abt 3000 psf 3 yrs back. Booking amt 1 lakh.

The project was stalled due to some clearance issue. The work seems to

have started recently with reduced prices.

More projects r avble on Dhanori road, but none can be said as good.

Comment

I currently stay in Vishrantwadi. And I like the area. I had visited the projects in Tingare nager. These are mostly by small builders and no clues about the construction quality. I visited Treedom Park by Mittal (the rates are too high compared to location).
                  In Tingare nagar as well builders are gone mad quotes 3000 psf for a flat with no internal/external ammenities just a single building without lift . Thats really height of madness.
                  If anyone has idea about good projects in Vishrantwadi and Tingare nagar area please let me know. Or any pointers to resale flats????

Comment

I am interested in buying here

I am interested to buy here. Please suggest some good projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X