Sort by :
Filter by :
- i spoke to uttam hez quoting 3000psf 2bhk area 1100-1200 package 37.5 lacs.
3 BHK area 1400-1500 package 49 lacs.
possesion by diwali 2010CommentQuote0Flag
Hi the start price was around 1300-1500 psf. Then it jumped towards 3000 + .
The Nalla is a problem with lots of machars and smell.
The road traffic is heavy and noisy.
Prefer flats /homes which r slightly away from main roads and nallas.CommentQuote0Flag
- what rates are going on near dhanari road??
what about parande woods... near dhanari road..
i visited site but dont know about the construction, as a biulder is new.
Please suggest your valuable advice...CommentQuote0Flag
- Projects on Dhanori road:
Solitaire: Good project, mumbai's established builder, good quality...but very tight on negotiation...2300-2400 was the rate 2 months back.
Palladium homes: Another OK project, 1 BHK and 1.5 BHK available, possession is very long near march 2011. Rate is less because of that. 2100 ...2 months back.
Parande Woods: 1-2 buildings nearing completion. i think big flats did not sale so he is considering revision in the next building plans. Rate quoted was 2300 for nearing completion buildings......2 months back.
Shreeram Empire: About 900-1000 sqft 2 BHK are avialable in it. Check Possesion. Dont know much about this project. Some construction is there. Rate quoted was 2500......2 months back. Sure it is much high.
Atria: It's by Mittal Brothers. Location is much inside. Tingrenagar area. Loading seems much higher compared to amenities space. Construction quality is low. Ceramic tiles are there. Water tab fittings seemed poor. Rate quoted was 2150...2 months back.
Solitaire is the only project I liked.CommentQuote0Flag
I m seeing the board for atleast more than a year with out any construction.
Initially, when the foundation was being dug up, it was thought that its a bunglow coming up. Then we started hearing abt some Pharande wood.CommentQuote0Flag
- for Parande wood, wings A is completed and they are planing to start constuction for wing B and C.
when i visited site, exicutive is saying that flat will be ready up to Nov 2009.
back side of wing A is defence(army) area, please suggest me about the location, rates ( at present he qoute me 2500 psf ) and about the army area??CommentQuote0Flag
Its a training area for army and paramilitary personnel.
However , the use can change later.
At present they are using for firing practise. So one can hear the booming during the day and even in the night.
The area may remain clear, but u will have to bear the firing sounds.CommentQuote0Flag
- If anyone visited ATRIA and other projects in tingrenagar visharntwadi area, Can share their view/thoghts? OR suggest good cost effective and construcated project which are about to completion? Thank in advance.CommentQuote0Flag
- In Parande woods - has Wing B and C completed as per scedule (Nov 2009) ?
or ppl are still singing
Kali teri gut te paranda tera laal nee .... :-)
also on the firing area is there board from defence person saying "jani. hamari ijazat ke bina yahan parinda bhee par nahi mar sakta , ye parande kya cheez hai" :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- i had been to this project one year back.. rate was 2100 pqft. but location is very interior..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by tush4u3i had been to this project one year back.. rate was 2100 pqft. but location is very interior..
I was interested in Gangadhaam near Golf Club/Yerwada as KalyaniNagar/Aeroplane Nagar:D are for over budget.
Inquired from a kalyani Nagar Agent.
He quoated 38L for it
Gangadhaam had started booking at 1k psf couple of yrs backCommentQuote0Flag
- uttam townscapes
any ideas about current prices/general feedback about uttam townscapes?
I'm looking for a 2bhk apartment, and vishrantwadi seemed less expensive an area. uttam townscapes seemd to be an attractive option.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shounak25any ideas about current prices/general feedback about uttam townscapes?
I'm looking for a 2bhk apartment, and vishrantwadi seemed less expensive an area. uttam townscapes seemd to be an attractive option.
other good projects are Tirupati campuse, Nyati environ, Kukreja Hertiage which are in and around Vishrantwadi chowk and near completionCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realacres3200/sq ft at Vishrantwadi? Are builders facing Alzheimer's disease?:D
Vishrantwadi is more urbanized than Wakad and Pimple Saudagar!CommentQuote0Flag
- I have few friends staying in Vishrantwadi...They say there is lot of water problem in that area. Be careful before booking a flat there.the roads are not good and lot of slums.CommentQuote1Flag