Last updated: July 13 2009
3 | Posts
1609 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info about DSK Sunderban project

Hi All,
    This is my first post to this forum. Please tell me good projects around Hadapsar and Kondhwa. My budget is around 25-30 lacs(2BHK flat) .

What is the current psf rate going on in DSK sunderban project ? Is it good project ?

Your help appreciated.

Thanks,
    Vijay
    Last edited July 12 2009, 04:42 AM.

Re : Need info about DSK Sunderban project

DSk is asking for Rs.3300 which I think quite a bit for a project in hadapsar and in the vicinity of Amanora. DSK flat over here are below 1000 in area.

Not sure abt ready project with your budget in hadapsar may be kharadi .. yes.

kondhwa not sure but prefer a cosmopolitan area to buy a property unless looking purely for investment purposes.

Comment

Check "Projects near Magarpatta & Amanoara Park" thread.

I had been there 2weeks back and found that price quoted was at least 40% more than I expected for that undeveloped area (2400 psft against 3300 psft quoted). I didnt check the flat hearing the price.
      Last edited July 12 2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inavdeep View Post
        DSk is asking for Rs.3300 which I think quite a bit for a project in hadapsar and in the vicinity of Amanora. DSK flat over here are below 1000 in area.

Not sure abt ready project with your budget in hadapsar may be kharadi .. yes.

kondhwa not sure but prefer a cosmopolitan area to buy a property unless looking purely for investment purposes.
        When I visited DSK, the sales lady told me total package for 2BGK as 26.5L (initially she told rate of 3300 but then said it will come down to 2650 which was offered to some buyers already) and she told there r 18 flats available.
        I did not like the quality, so i left.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X