Hello,
1. Anyone has information about the builder of PRISM aundh?
2. The website shows a group of 6-7 builders coming together for the project. Doesn't it make things messy (people are unable to handle a single builder and his problems)
3. How is the construction quality of the project.
4. What should be a decent per sq/ft rate for this project
5. Any major issues / concerns related to the project anybody has noticed (like water problem etc)
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tsongt
    Prism is a great example on how the developers treat and think about buyers. They regard buyers as a brainless bunch.

- Prism is not in Aundh
    - there are some slums around
    - expect lots of mosquitos since the river flows nearby
    - they have a lounge designed in every building 1st floor, you are contributing towards this with no actual benifit to you
    - their initial qoute when i approached them 2 months back was 4600 psf !!

I would disagree with the statement that the builder treats the buyers as brainless at least as far as location is concerned. The location details are mentioned clearly in the brochure so if any buyer finds the location to his liking then only he proceeds.
    CommentQuote
  • Why does my post not show up? I would request the moderator to help me getting my posts on this site
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GharondaPune
    Why does my post not show up? I would request the moderator to help me getting my posts on this site

The first few posts take time. Once you are seasoned to wait for some time suddenly anything you post appears in a minute.

Try the quick reply option. Works much better. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Add to it Pathetic approach road through slums. If I am right, Prism falls in Sanghvi, doesn't it?

yes, its between Spicer college and Sanghvi, very narrow road and no scope for widening this road. There are indeed slums around.

No shops within 1km range until you reach Aundh or Sanghvi.

just next to the project is a narrow rectangular plot which the salesman was not sure of telling who owns etc. Currently used as dumping space by slum dwellers and nearby workshop.

And within 150-200mts there is a big PMC wastage dump area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anonymous
    I am interested in PRISM because I want to purchase a flat in Aundh and not interested in the outskirt areas like PS, Wakad etc.
    Can you suggest any other project in Aundh were I can expect reasonable rate and get a good quality flat.
    Let me know according to you (realacres and akssenti) if you can suggest some good quality options.

Just saw a hoarding at Kumar Prerna(?) near Medipoint Hospital that 3BHK flats for sale. I think the ad is put up by the builder. I am not sure about the name, but it is near Medipoint hospital and of Kumar builders.
    CommentQuote
  • If someone like me who is interested in this area wants to buy a flat here what are the options then? How is the Gemini Riverfront project next to Rohan Nilay ?
    I don't see any other choice over here apart from PRISM and Gemini Riverfront and of course Rohan Nilay resales (but they are way to costly for a resale)
    CommentQuote
  • How is Gemini Riverfront near PRISM?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thamps
    Just saw a hoarding at Kumar Prerna(?) near Medipoint Hospital that 3BHK flats for sale. I think the ad is put up by the builder. I am not sure about the name, but it is near Medipoint hospital and of Kumar builders.

Yeah, Kumar Prerna Wing A6; but note that this is an old project of atleast around 5 years & this is the lone building constructed recently. :(Area is about 1378 sq ft, comes with single manual lift. Asking price is INR 68L nego, but can be dragged easily to INR 55L (Mar 09). I got atleast 5-6 calls from them & are not finding any buyers. About 4-5 flats are sold in entire building!

* Project is railway like similar to Comfort Zone, all buildings lined one after another.
    CommentQuote
  • Prism

What is the opinion of forum members about Prism's construction quality and the area surrounding the building?

I think there are a few slums but since they are behind Rohan Nilay , I am not worried about that.

Overall, it seems to be located in a decent locality?

Does the land on which the building is built have any legal issue? Anything to be aware about legally or during buying process?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inquisitive
    What is the opinion of forum members about Prism's construction quality and the area surrounding the building?

I think there are a few slums but since they are behind Rohan Nilay , I am not worried about that.

Overall, it seems to be located in a decent locality?

Does the land on which the building is built have any legal issue? Anything to be aware about legally or during buying process?

Quality is good, location is also okay, don't worry about the slum, it will go soon. I heard one local poli-ti-cian and few others are looking at the land pie.

Beware few resales were available at throwaway price due to shamshan view.
    BTW what rates are you getting it? resale or from builder itself?
    CommentQuote
  • I was looking at a resale flat, garden facing with the open ground and Rohan Nilay in front. I did not see any shamshan there.

Where is this shamshan? Is it close to the building?

Please reply soon as I am in urgent need. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inquisitive
    I was looking at a resale flat, garden facing with the open ground and Rohan Nilay in front. I did not see any shamshan there.

Where is this shamshan? Is it close to the building?

Please reply soon as I am in urgent need. Thanks in advance.

Can you please let us know the price quoted for the resale.

I visted the project last month, there are 2/3 flats available from the builder . Rate was 5600/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • The access road itself is through the slum area, be it Prism or Nilay which I didn't like. And if I am correct, the project is in Khadki & not Aundh (same is the case with Nilay).
    CommentQuote
  • Pristine properties is coming up with a coupe of projects around 'prism'. Do the forum members still hold the opinion that the location is pathetic and not worth even Rs 3000/per sqft as stated earlier.
    inquisitive: Did you finally purchase a flat in prism? whts your opinion if you did purchase?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BuffetW
    Pristine properties is coming up with a coupe of projects around 'prism'. Do the forum members still hold the opinion that the location is pathetic

If I am right, you must be talking about Pristine Royale (3,4 BR & 6 BR duplex). Whats great about this project ? Infact, if I am right, you need to cross road to go to amenities, correct me if I am wrong. And yes, I still don't prefer this area as the slums are still there & only approach is through the slums. I don't think one can come walking from Parihar chowk to Prism late night. This is not the case in real Aundh, ie on ITI road side. I have walked here even at odd hours.
    And yes, Prism is not in Aundh but Khadki/sanghvi. It is just gimmick to fetch more rates by calling it Aundh, the way builders in Vadgaon sheri call it Kalyaninagar.
    CommentQuote