Prism Aundh: Information about the builder and project

Last updated: January 24 2013
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prism Aundh: Information about the builder and project

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
    Honestly even Prism is not Aundh if you look at it. Also, do you need a new flat or a resale would do? If its a new flat nothing new is coming around Aundh? If resale talk to a couple of brokers to get an estimate of rate in proper Aundh. When I was house hunting saw a 2 BHK in a society opposite Seasons hotel for 42L.
    I know its not in Aundh, but that's the closest I could get to Aundh
    I can go for a resale but that should be pretty new ( arnd 1-2 yrs old not more) because its the 1st and last time I will get a house and I would prefer to stay in a new house rather than a resale. I tried Rohan Nilay but the information which I got for resale flats at magicbricks is way to much.

Also there is another project Gemini Riverfront coming up. If you have any info about it do let me know. My relatives are planning to visit their site. Will let you know if it looks good.

Comment

Prism is a great example on how the developers treat and think about buyers. They regard buyers as a brainless bunch.

- Prism is not in Aundh
      - there are some slums around
      - expect lots of mosquitos since the river flows nearby
      - they have a lounge designed in every building 1st floor, you are contributing towards this with no actual benifit to you
      - their initial qoute when i approached them 2 months back was 4600 psf !!

Comment

Originally posted by tsongt View Post
        Prism is a great example on how the developers treat and think about buyers. They regard buyers as a brainless bunch.

- Prism is not in Aundh
        - they have a lounge designed in every building 1st floor, you are contributing towards this with no actual benifit to you
        Add to it Pathetic approach road through slums. If I am right, Prism falls in Sanghvi, doesn't it?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

- Prism is not in Aundh
          You cannot blame the builder if he says that PRISM is in Aundh. I think the buyers can see the location and it does not require rocket science to figure if the area is in Aundh or not.
          But its one of the few options for buyers who are looking for a house in Aundh. There is Gemini Riverfront another project which is an option for PRISM.

Comment

- Prism is not in Aundh
            You cannot blame the builder if he says that PRISM is in Aundh. I think the buyers can see the location and it does not require rocket science to figure if the area is in Aundh or not.
            But its one of the few options for buyers who are looking for a house in Aundh. There is Gemini Riverfront another project which is an option for PRISM.

Comment

Comment

- Prism is not in Aundh
                I would disagree with the statement that the builder treats the buyers as brainless at least as far as location is concerned. The location details are mentioned clearly in the brochure so if any buyer finds the location to his liking then only he proceeds.

Comment

Why does my post not show up? I would request the moderator to help me getting my posts on this site

Comment

Originally posted by GharondaPune View Post
                    Why does my post not show up? I would request the moderator to help me getting my posts on this site
                    The first few posts take time. Once you are seasoned to wait for some time suddenly anything you post appears in a minute.

Try the quick reply option. Works much better.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Add to it Pathetic approach road through slums. If I am right, Prism falls in Sanghvi, doesn't it?
                      yes, its between Spicer college and Sanghvi, very narrow road and no scope for widening this road. There are indeed slums around.

No shops within 1km range until you reach Aundh or Sanghvi.

just next to the project is a narrow rectangular plot which the salesman was not sure of telling who owns etc. Currently used as dumping space by slum dwellers and nearby workshop.

And within 150-200mts there is a big PMC wastage dump area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X