Prism Aundh: Information about the builder and project

Last updated: January 24 2013
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prism Aundh: Information about the builder and project

Originally posted by BuffetW View Post
    Pristine properties is coming up with a coupe of projects around 'prism'. Do the forum members still hold the opinion that the location is pathetic
    If I am right, you must be talking about Pristine Royale (3,4 BR & 6 BR duplex). Whats great about this project ? Infact, if I am right, you need to cross road to go to amenities, correct me if I am wrong. And yes, I still don't prefer this area as the slums are still there & only approach is through the slums. I don't think one can come walking from Parihar chowk to Prism late night. This is not the case in real Aundh, ie on ITI road side. I have walked here even at odd hours.
    And yes, Prism is not in Aundh but Khadki/sanghvi. It is just gimmick to fetch more rates by calling it Aundh, the way builders in Vadgaon sheri call it Kalyaninagar.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Re : Prism Aundh: Information about the builder and project

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      If I am right, you must be talking about Pristine Royale (3,4 BR & 6 BR duplex). Whats great about this project ? Infact, if I am right, you need to cross road to go to amenities, correct me if I am wrong. And yes, I still don't prefer this area as the slums are still there & only approach is through the slums. I don't think one can come walking from Parihar chowk to Prism late night. This is not the case in real Aundh, ie on ITI road side. I have walked here even at odd hours.
      And yes, Prism is not in Aundh but Khadki/sanghvi. It is just gimmick to fetch more rates by calling it Aundh, the way builders in Vadgaon sheri call it Kalyaninagar.
      Thanks or your views real. So you still think:
      - that the guys who did not go ahead with the deal @4000 psqft in 'prism' really took a wise decision.
      - Even if the resales are available at that rate it is not wise to invest here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X