Hello,

Guys ..anyone has info about Kolte Patil Downtown Project Kharadi..especially theirs Langston Project. Need info about correct rates in kahradi ,also about the Water Problem.
IF i can get review of Langston Project ..that will be good.

Regards
Read more
190 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MandeepK
    I have been chasing this Downtown people since March 2015 to provide me with form 16B which confirms that they have paid TDS on my behalf. Inspite of talking to several people including their "Happy to help" customer care team, no results. And now they are pressuring me to take possession of the flat without providing me this form, but I am adamant on not taking possession because I believe if they have not paid the TDS for the payments done by me, it will land me in trouble. Request the seniors to please shed some light and suggest me the actions which I should take, thank you.

Take the TDS paid proof. its your liability to pay tds, not builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OnlyPune
    When I had bought from KP, I paid the TDS myself (through my CA off course) and gave the TDS certificate to builder for 1% amount. The CA created some account on a gov website in my name and made me pay it through my online banking account. After 48-72 hours, I got the TDS certificate in my mail.

Not sure how exactly it works now. But As far as I remember, builder cannot do it on buyers behalf and it has to be done by buyer himself. At best Builder can suggest a Chartered accountant who can help do this. My understanding might be wrong though as these rules keep changing

any one can pay the TDS its not a proble, buyer, seller, or any one else.

but if not paid or late paid or short paid, its buyer who will be hold liable for any intrest penalty and other consequences as its liabilty of buyer to pay tds.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gambhirjat
    Hi,

I think as we all have paid VAT and Service Tax for our purchased property.

Just want to know do we have to take TDS challan for VAT and Service Tax both or just VAT amount which is of 1% only?

As i have received TDS challan for VAT amount of 1% only from KPDL. Not sure we need challan for Service Tax paid also?

TDS is not applicable on VAT or Service Tax amount.

TDS is to be paid on Gross amount towards flat if the agreement amount exceeds 50 lacs (excluding VAT and Service tax)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeeptawan
    TDS is not applicable on VAT or Service Tax amount.

TDS is to be paid on Gross amount towards flat if the agreement amount exceeds 50 lacs (excluding VAT and Service tax)

Thanks Sandep for this Info!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked flat in C building recently. Is approach road problem solved now? what about gas lines? gas lines are not functioning currently sale guys told me that these will start functioning within one month? Another issue is about garbage collection. How garbage collection is doing currently? I dont believe sale peraon so asking here
    CommentQuote
  • Strange. ..you are asking these questions after booking the flat
    CommentQuote
  • I booked the flat because I personally believe that location,quality and budget wise Langston is better than other projects in that perticular area. I want to ask this question to people who are already living there.

If u have any information to share then plz share
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rate

Can someone please let me know what is the current rate in langston? Iam planning to buy ready to move apartment in this locality. if you can also tell me what will be the total price including VAT+service Tax + Reg.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangesh3
    I have booked flat in C building recently. Is approach road problem solved now? what about gas lines? gas lines are not functioning currently sale guys told me that these will start functioning within one month? Another issue is about garbage collection. How garbage collection is doing currently? I dont believe sale peraon so asking here

Approach road problem not solved and they cannot solve it as the case is between the land owner and PMC. Gas lines will get operational in 2-3 months. Garbage collection is happening so no worries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gits009
    Can someone please let me know what is the current rate in langston? Iam planning to buy ready to move apartment in this locality. if you can also tell me what will be the total price including VAT+service Tax + Reg.

Thanks in advance.

Dont know the exact rate but the builder has few apartments with him. The total package is something around 86 Lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gits009

Thanks in advance.

Current rate by builder is 6350/- psft but this can be negotiable.Total package is around 86 for 1166 sqft and 88 for 1198 sqft. Only top most floor flats are available by builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhayd
    Strange. ..you are asking these questions after booking the flat

Little wonder that Pune builders have thrived despite not providing even basic amenities promised for the property.
    CommentQuote
  • 6350 psft for which floor? Do they still have 50 psqft as floor rise?
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to check whoever taken the possession, have they(KPDL) provided all the amenities like "COMMON AMENITIES", "LIVING ROOM AMENITIES", "BEDROOMS AMENITIES", "KITCHEN", "BATHROOMS" and "OTHERS" amenities as mentioned/promised in the agreement?

Like Solar power heating in master bathroom, Home automation – video door phones AND Generator back up for common amenities etc...

I'm sure before taking the possession you might have checked these promises as mentioned in the agreement? Please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

From past few weeks I have noticed the basket ball court has started making vibration and it makes lot of noise.
    These guys have made the structure in MS iron ,joining the iron plates with fabrication materials. sooner or later they will vibrate making things more worse.

I stay in D building in langston, I am wondering is it the only me who is effected with noise or people staying in other floors are also effected.

Regards
    CommentQuote