Downtown Langston, Kolte Patil Developers, Kharadi, Pune

Last updated: June 22 2016
197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Downtown Langston, Kolte Patil Developers, Kharadi, Pune

Originally posted by nilsde View Post
    Are these issues with the entrance now resolved? I was also wondering when do you expect possesion in Langston? I had the impression that Langston is virtually sold out, is that correct?

As far as I know Aleria is not part of Downtown, it was an earlier project of KPDL.
    Aleria was part of Downtown before it was sold.

Same thing would happen with langston too.

As Alerians have problems they keeps on saying its not a part of downtown as if included in downtown it would affect the sale of Downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by MandeepK View Post
      I have been chasing this Downtown people since March 2015 to provide me with form 16B which confirms that they have paid TDS on my behalf. Inspite of talking to several people including their "Happy to help" customer care team, no results. And now they are pressuring me to take possession of the flat without providing me this form, but I am adamant on not taking possession because I believe if they have not paid the TDS for the payments done by me, it will land me in trouble. Request the seniors to please shed some light and suggest me the actions which I should take, thank you.
      Take the TDS paid proof. its your liability to pay tds, not builders.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyPune View Post
        When I had bought from KP, I paid the TDS myself (through my CA off course) and gave the TDS certificate to builder for 1% amount. The CA created some account on a gov website in my name and made me pay it through my online banking account. After 48-72 hours, I got the TDS certificate in my mail.

Not sure how exactly it works now. But As far as I remember, builder cannot do it on buyers behalf and it has to be done by buyer himself. At best Builder can suggest a Chartered accountant who can help do this. My understanding might be wrong though as these rules keep changing
        any one can pay the TDS its not a proble, buyer, seller, or any one else.

but if not paid or late paid or short paid, its buyer who will be hold liable for any intrest penalty and other consequences as its liabilty of buyer to pay tds.

Comment

Originally posted by gambhirjat View Post
          Hi,

I think as we all have paid VAT and Service Tax for our purchased property.

Just want to know do we have to take TDS challan for VAT and Service Tax both or just VAT amount which is of 1% only?

As i have received TDS challan for VAT amount of 1% only from KPDL. Not sure we need challan for Service Tax paid also?
          TDS is not applicable on VAT or Service Tax amount.

TDS is to be paid on Gross amount towards flat if the agreement amount exceeds 50 lacs (excluding VAT and Service tax)

Comment

Originally posted by sandeeptawan View Post
            TDS is not applicable on VAT or Service Tax amount.

TDS is to be paid on Gross amount towards flat if the agreement amount exceeds 50 lacs (excluding VAT and Service tax)
            Thanks Sandep for this Info!!!

Comment

I have booked flat in C building recently. Is approach road problem solved now? what about gas lines? gas lines are not functioning currently sale guys told me that these will start functioning within one month? Another issue is about garbage collection. How garbage collection is doing currently? I dont believe sale peraon so asking here

Comment

Strange. ..you are asking these questions after booking the flat

Comment

I booked the flat because I personally believe that location,quality and budget wise Langston is better than other projects in that perticular area. I want to ask this question to people who are already living there.

If u have any information to share then plz share
                  Last edited October 19 2015, 09:22 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

what is the current rate

Can someone please let me know what is the current rate in langston? Iam planning to buy ready to move apartment in this locality. if you can also tell me what will be the total price including VAT+service Tax + Reg.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by mangesh3 View Post
                      I have booked flat in C building recently. Is approach road problem solved now? what about gas lines? gas lines are not functioning currently sale guys told me that these will start functioning within one month? Another issue is about garbage collection. How garbage collection is doing currently? I dont believe sale peraon so asking here
                      Approach road problem not solved and they cannot solve it as the case is between the land owner and PMC. Gas lines will get operational in 2-3 months. Garbage collection is happening so no worries.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X