Collapse

Downtown Langston, Kolte Patil Developers, Kharadi, Pune

Last updated: June 22 2016
197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Downtown Langston, Kolte Patil Developers, Kharadi, Pune

Just visited langston site office ..he is quoting 5250 psf for his 3rd building and not in mood of negotiation. I also feel the locaton is good and may give good returns ..and if not planining to sell and book the returns ...then simply go and live their and enjoy..

Comment

any recent info on this project?

planning to book a 3 bhk here ... visited site... wat best i liked about it proximity to my ofc in kharadi, then roads are good (no proposed DP), residential area in surrounding like forest county , gera , marvel ... all good projects ... n since it is already in PMC , hopefully no water problem

but not all can be so goodie good ... so do u hav ny insight into wat are the hidden problems with this project???

Comment

No water problem...Are you sure?

AFAIK, water is provided through tankers in most of the projects in kharadi...be ready to shell out some money for tankers.Builder may supply drinking water till the society forms.

Comment

possession is 2 yrs down the line, hopefully things will get settled by then.

Comment

Seems Kolte Patil sees a lot from this area. Also came across their project Tuscan Estate. Downtown Langston also seems good also the rates are fair enough considering the other properties in Kharadi Pune. Thanks for the info shared.

Comment

Originally posted by abhayd View Post
              No water problem...Are you sure?

AFAIK, water is provided through tankers in most of the projects in kharadi...be ready to shell out some money for tankers.Builder may supply drinking water till the society forms.
              I have seen in my threads members(especially from those who don't live in kharadi) telling water problems in Kharadi and supply of water from tankers.Being a resident of Kharadi, let me inform that Kharadi don't have water problem and we get 24x7 PMC water supply.Our society asked for water tankers in month of May for couple of weeks as there was shortage of PMC water all around the Pune this summer.Even my friends living in Aundh and Kalyani Nagar told me that their society took tanker water in summer.

And to fight with water problems in summer , PMC has approved water line from Bhama Akshed Dam .This project will supply water to only East Pune to meet its increasing demands.You can refer to Pune Mirror link below for authencity of this information :

Askhed gets Central nod to quench Pune

Comment

Originally posted by Rags84 View Post
                I have seen in my threads members(especially from those who don't live in kharadi) telling water problems in Kharadi and supply of water from tankers.Being a resident of Kharadi, let me inform that Kharadi don't have water problem and we get 24x7 PMC water supply.Our society asked for water tankers in month of May for couple of weeks as there was shortage of PMC water all around the Pune this summer.Even my friends living in Aundh and Kalyani Nagar told me that their society took tanker water in summer.

And to fight with water problems in summer , PMC has approved water line from Bhama Akshed Dam .This project will supply water to only East Pune to meet its increasing demands.You can refer to Pune Mirror link below for authencity of this information :

Askhed gets Central nod to quench Pune
                Dil pe mat le yaar ...I am happy for you that you are getting enuf water.

Comment

Kharadi, especially EON area doesn't have water problems at all. Population density is pretty less this side as well.

Make sure you know facts before giving 'creative gyan'.
                  "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
                  I am simply not there."

Comment

Makaanfinder.in Why are posting this thread repeatedly on the site.

Comment

Langston rates now

They are quoting 5700 - new rates from few months.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X