Hello,

Guys ..anyone has info about Kolte Patil Downtown Project Kharadi..especially theirs Langston Project. Need info about correct rates in kahradi ,also about the Water Problem.
IF i can get review of Langston Project ..that will be good.

Regards
Read more
190 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guys,

Requesting for some help on this.

Thanks a lot!
    CommentQuote
  • It is a good project overall. What exactly do you want to know?
    CommentQuote
  • I have recently booked a Flat in Cheryl, Downtown.

Let me know your exact questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NMAKHIJA07
    I have recently booked a Flat in Cheryl, Downtown.

Let me know your exact questions.

What is d overall price of 3bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbh452in
    What is d overall price of 3bhk...

I booked a 2 BHK,

3BHK wasn't in my consideration set.

You can get in touch with them to know the price for 3 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NMAKHIJA07
    I booked a 2 BHK,

3BHK wasn't in my consideration set.

You can get in touch with them to know the price for 3 BHK

How much total do it go 4 u?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbh452in
    How much total do it go 4 u?

All Inclusive ~ Rs 75 L
    CommentQuote
  • V nice deal. .psf kitna pada if u don't mind telling. Were tgey ready to negotiate?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NMAKHIJA,

I visited the the site office - they are offering some flat in B1 wing. But the total cost on higher floor (above 4th floor) is more than 80 Lakhs!

Did you buy a 2 bhk on a higher floor in B1 in Cheryl? What base rate did they finally give you after negotiation?

I assume that you have booked the 2 bhk with area 1160 sq ft.

Please help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Mithun,

I wanted to know about the whether it would be a good idea toinvest in this project. My plan is to invest for next 5-7 years and if things fall in place, then retire in pune and settle down in the apartment.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • If your horizon is about 5 yrs then there is no better place in Pune to put your money than Kharadi. Builder is decent enough and the entire downtown project will be self contained in some time. Jobs are plenty in this area so future is bright. In short Considering your requirement it would be a great buy. So go ahead and sign on the dotted line!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mithun,

Do you have any info whether the builder has all approvals and sanctions for this project - Cheryl? And what do you think of the road - fountain road on which it is located?

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Approvals are in place but would request you to double check just incase. In India there are hell lot of approvals required and are ever changing. Regarding the fountain road it is a 4 lane concrete road and has good projects on both sides. Downtown has plenty of commercial space coming up on this road as well. The road is actually one of the selling points for this project :)
    Having said that it is always important to do your due diligence before making the decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mithun,

The Langston and Cheryl layouts show a fresh water stream which Kolte Patil claims would be used for rain water harvesting. Any clue what this is all about?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • No buddy, Not aware of those minor details..
    CommentQuote