Hello,

Guys ..anyone has info about Kolte Patil Downtown Project Kharadi..especially theirs Langston Project. Need info about correct rates in kahradi ,also about the Water Problem.
IF i can get review of Langston Project ..that will be good.

Regards
Read more
190 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have seen 2 flats in DownTown (new flat in beryl and resale flat in cheryl). I am positive about them and need some guidance.

Overall what would be your feel of construction quality about both of these societies.
    Are legal documents clear for these societies.
    Has builder formed society for Cheryl and Beryl.

And some specific questions related to society.

1. Regarding new flat in beryl,
    I was told that possession will be give in August 2015. How much delay should i expect in possession.
    I was told that rate is 5650. How much should i negotiate? Just need rough idea.

2. Regarding resale flat in Cheryl
    I have seen garden facing flat. From balcony of flat, I could see a big water line constructed. Is that drainage pipeline. Would that have water flowing that could smell bad because garden facing flat is exactly in front of that water line.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Also if i could get contact numbers of your guys, it would be great and help me further.
    CommentQuote
  • Cheryl - Natural water stream on the amenities side

Originally Posted by jazzedupman
    Thanks for your detailed response! Its quite helpful.

My objective is to have investment for medium term + (if my plans fall in place then) an early retirement in kharadi by settling down in that apartment.

Do you have any observation related to the natural water stream on the amenities side?

I'll await your response to my personal message as well.

Thanks a ton!

Hi jazzedupman,

I have seen a resale flat in Cheryl. I am positive about the flat.

I observed natural water stream on the amenities side. Broker told me that this water stream will not have drainage water but only water flows when there is rainy season.

Could you get some more information regarding the same?
    CommentQuote
  • As per my discussion with brokers and builders....The water stream is nothing but a drainage....which normally flow in rainy season...but it can bring mosquitos....dis I can make out....One more suggestion....plz visit the flat before agreement....I dropped Langstone plan...post visiting the flat construction and layout...
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any google group for flat owners in this project?
    Could someone please share the link.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • There is an encroachment on downtown's approach road. Sales guys are not sure about it getting solved. Any encroachment takes months or even years to clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sauravs,

Do you mean by encroachment on the road which goes to Langston project and after the bridge on the dry canal? There is a triangle shaped plot on the main path itself?

I also inquired about it and even for the construction of RCC road till Langston from main road they say it will be built by PMC and that plot will be cleared before March when they will start possession of 'B' building in Langston.

Not sure how true is that but hope for the best!!!

Also did anybody book the flat in Langston in recent past and at what rate? as i inquired last week and they say now KPDL goes fixed price and they will not negotiate in any of their project so now Langston quote is rs 6000/psft?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have also purchased an apartment in this project. Last week I made site visit and came across this triangular piece of land which is blocking the path to the main entrance of the project. You can reach through foot but certainly not through a car. I questioned them about this, and they replied that it is disputed and would get it cleared before possession. I really hope they do.

As for the construction status, I think they would be able to give possession in next 2 months. So far I am happy with the construction quality and the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MandeepK
    I have also purchased an apartment in this project. Last week I made site visit and came across this triangular piece of land which is blocking the path to the main entrance of the project. You can reach through foot but certainly not through a car. I questioned them about this, and they replied that it is disputed and would get it cleared before possession. I really hope they do.

As for the construction status, I think they would be able to give possession in next 2 months. So far I am happy with the construction quality and the flat.

Hi MandeepK,

Did you also check with them about the construction of RCC road till the project? Also can i ask you about when is the given possession date for your flat and in which building? Mine is in 'B' building.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gambhirjat
    Hi MandeepK,

Did you also check with them about the construction of RCC road till the project? Also can i ask you about when is the given possession date for your flat and in which building? Mine is in 'B' building.

RCC road is yet to start, only the bridge over the canal is constructed in RCC as of now. Mine is in D building. Although I didnt specifically asked for possession date but it seems in two months they should deliver. In my flat everything is almost done except coloring and kitchen platform. Lifts are already operational in the building and flats are now locked.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI All,

Loading is up from 30% to 35%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NMAKHIJA07
    FYI All,
    Loading is up from 30% to 35%

What are the infrastructure charges for this project? I see a new trend in Pune - 30% loading and 4 lac infrastructure charges. They keep on increasing infra charges even if loading is 30%.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they have increased loading....e.g. I noticed they sold flat @1049 psft but now the same becomes 1201psft....when I asked abt increase....didn't get any proper response...infrastructure charges is too high also
    CommentQuote
  • The only solution is to ask the builder straight question :-

What is the rate/sq ft on carpet area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello - Needs to alert all Kolte Patil Langston Flat owners.....!! Please think twice before taking possession in Langston

Now the Kolte Patil people have started playing games about the disputed Entrance Road . They are forcing people to consider a substitute approach road via Aleria which is very narrow and apart from it in case some one is working in EON IT park , he has go all around reliance mart and then connect to EON road. NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE!!!!
    Today , I had discussion with Deepa and she is insisting to accept that work around as they cannot do anything as the disputed encroachment is not under their control.
    Its very disappointing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by milind007
    Hello - Needs to alert all Kolte Patil Langston Flat owners.....!! Please think twice before taking possession in Langston

Now the Kolte Patil people have started playing games about the disputed Entrance Road . They are forcing people to consider a substitute approach road via Aleria which is very narrow and apart from it in case some one is working in EON IT park , he has go all around reliance mart and then connect to EON road. NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE!!!!
    Today , I had discussion with Deepa and she is insisting to accept that work around as they cannot do anything as the disputed encroachment is not under their control.
    Its very disappointing.

Just now received Email from Langston Dept for taking possessions. After I made visit to their sales dept and argued with them .

Please don't fall prey to their game plans. They are hurrying up for possession to take 100% money and leave us help less to fight with legal case between PMC and that encroacher who has built a wall compound at the entrance of Langston.

DONT PAY THEM the LAST INSTALLMENT unless they sought out the issue. All the way till completion these people made fool of us saying the issues will be soughted before possession , then why now they are shelling off their hand from this situation .
    Because they know this legal litigation is not they are going to win . Ultimate sufferer will be you and me. Lets stand together to teach them a lesson.

Think twice before you pay them .
    CommentQuote