Hello,

Guys ..anyone has info about Kolte Patil Downtown Project Kharadi..especially theirs Langston Project. Need info about correct rates in kahradi ,also about the Water Problem.
IF i can get review of Langston Project ..that will be good.

Regards
Read more
190 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by milind007
    Just now received Email from Langston Dept for taking possessions. After I made visit to their sales dept and argued with them .

Please don't fall prey to their game plans. They are hurrying up for possession to take 100% money and leave us help less to fight with legal case between PMC and that encroacher who has built a wall compound at the entrance of Langston.

DONT PAY THEM the LAST INSTALLMENT unless they sought out the issue. All the way till completion these people made fool of us saying the issues will be soughted before possession , then why now they are shelling off their hand from this situation .
    Because they know this legal litigation is not they are going to win . Ultimate sufferer will be you and me. Lets stand together to teach them a lesson.

Think twice before you pay them .

Sad to hear this, time for all langstonites to group together & check if you guys have a real case here favoring you. Drag the crook builder to consumer court.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right Milind007. There have started chasing people from building B,C,D and E to complete possession formalities. Last time when I visited (a month back) they said the dispute of blocking plot will be resolved. Very disappointed to hear that its still hanging on. But if this plot is blocking access then how come they are giving a occupation certificate? Approach road to a project isnt a part of occupation certificate checklist ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MandeepK
    You are right Milind007. There have started chasing people from building B,C,D and E to complete possession formalities. Last time when I visited (a month back) they said the dispute of blocking plot will be resolved. Very disappointed to hear that its still hanging on. But if this plot is blocking access then how come they are giving a occupation certificate? Approach road to a project isnt a part of occupation certificate checklist ?

@MandeepK - I can read in this post somewhere you said your flat is in "D" building . mine also is in D building . One more used "GAMBHIRT " has flat in B building.
    lets discuss this out . you can call me or share me you email id , i can share you all communication happened between me and them from last week ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gambhirjat
    Hi sauravs,

Do you mean by encroachment on the road which goes to Langston project and after the bridge on the dry canal? There is a triangle shaped plot on the main path itself?

I also inquired about it and even for the construction of RCC road till Langston from main road they say it will be built by PMC and that plot will be cleared before March when they will start possession of 'B' building in Langston.

Not sure how true is that but hope for the best!!!

Also did anybody book the flat in Langston in recent past and at what rate? as i inquired last week and they say now KPDL goes fixed price and they will not negotiate in any of their project so now Langston quote is rs 6000/psft?

Thanks

@GAMBHIRJAT - Please dont fall prey to their posession amount, once they take all our money they will flee away leaving all of us suffering for ever. mine flat is in "d" building .you can contact me.
    CommentQuote
    @GAMBHIRJAT - Please dont fall prey to their posession amount, once they take all our money they will flee away leaving all of us suffering for ever. mine flat is in "d" building ..

@Gambhirjat and Mandeepk , can you please contact me ASAP
    CommentQuote
  • Kolte Patil Downtown, langston, aleria kharadi pune

Are you people looking to buy home in downtown? you should think once again and meet the residents of Aleria -first project by kolte patil in downtown itself(exactly opposite to langston). i my self a resident of aleria and also made a mistake of buying flat at langston. in aleria there is no approach road, no water supply even after 4-5 years of completions. we are paying for tankers for drinking as well water for domestic use, which costs as hefty. Sales and marketing people at down town dont have answers, engineers act innocence, and their lawyer says we cant do anything, we have to manage ourselves.
    once they sell flat to you they will just contact you for money nothing else, they are not even providing basic amenities like water, access road etc. they are promising that excess road will get cleared (which is a DP road and currently blocked by some so called property owner claiming it to be his land), for which we alerian are just pissed off. No water in the society. we feel cheated by them as their own management firm maintaining our society has charged us for every basic thing without taking approvals or giving prior information.
    they talks about their goodwill, brand name, its like they are shitting from their mouth.

a big NO to Kolte Patil specially Down town project. even if you want to purchase make sure that you are not making full payment unless you see above problem resolved.

if they are not taking action soon, they will find multiple cases filled against them, they treat their customers as if they are stupid and dont know anything, but once the patience is over they wont be able to cheat people.

your money is important, think and say no to kolte patil.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeeptawan
    Are you people looking to buy home in downtown? you should think once again and meet the residents of Aleria -first project by kolte patil in downtown itself(exactly opposite to langston). i my self a resident of aleria and also made a mistake of buying flat at langston. in aleria there is no approach road, no water supply even after 4-5 years of completions. we are paying for tankers for drinking as well water for domestic use, which costs as hefty. Sales and marketing people at down town dont have answers, engineers act innocence, and their lawyer says we cant do anything, we have to manage ourselves.
    once they sell flat to you they will just contact you for money nothing else, they are not even providing basic amenities like water, access road etc. they are promising that excess road will get cleared (which is a DP road and currently blocked by some so called property owner claiming it to be his land), for which we alerian are just pissed off. No water in the society. we feel cheated by them as their own management firm maintaining our society has charged us for every basic thing without taking approvals or giving prior information.
    they talks about their goodwill, brand name, its like they are shitting from their mouth.

a big NO to Kolte Patil specially Down town project. even if you want to purchase make sure that you are not making full payment unless you see above problem resolved.

if they are not taking action soon, they will find multiple cases filled against them, they treat their customers as if they are stupid and dont know anything, but once the patience is over they wont be able to cheat people.

i joined iref to give feedback on the project down town by kolte patil
    CommentQuote

4-5 years and no approach road !!! You guys did not seek any legal action on this? how are you reaching to your project then?

The approach road to Langston is also blocked by a small triangular plot. I made a second site visit yesterday and mentioned to their sales people that how can they start giving possession if the approach road is blocked. He said in this moment alternate route is available plus the litigation with plot owner is almost resolved and they are just waiting for formal court order. He says it should come in a month or so. Anyways I dont believe in words.

While Aleria and langston have unresolved approach road problems they has launched a new project in downtown (Serano I think). Its next to Victorious school. Aleria residents can use this opportunity to hold protests and dissuade people from booking into their new project
    CommentQuote
  • Langston Approach Road Issue

Hi Milind/Mandeep,

I also inquired and had site visit couple of days back but still no progress on that approach road clearance.

I think this is not in the recent past, this encroachment was there since beginning but because of their sales office earlier it was not visible?

Yes definitely we should not take possession until that road is cleared otherwise we will be trapped always and no use of living there.

Thanks,
    Gambheer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MandeepK
    4-5 years and no approach road !!! You guys did not seek any legal action on this? how are you reaching to your project then?

The approach road to Langston is also blocked by a small triangular plot. I made a second site visit yesterday and mentioned to their sales people that how can they start giving possession if the approach road is blocked. He said in this moment alternate route is available plus the litigation with plot owner is almost resolved and they are just waiting for formal court order. He says it should come in a month or so. Anyways I dont believe in words.

While Aleria and langston have unresolved approach road problems they has launched a new project in downtown (Serano I think). Its next to Victorious school. Aleria residents can use this opportunity to hold protests and dissuade people from booking into their new project

Yes, alternate route provided by them and they are paying to plot owners (as they claim) for using that alternate way. but until when?? until they sell their entire project, once they are done with it, they will stop paying for that too and then residents of downtown will have to face financial/non financial implications. Even they dont mind you not taking possession, if you paid them full amount they dont care anything. approach road is not the only thing, its just the one thing out of 12-15 basic necessities/problems they still have to resolve/provide.

They are yet to hand over of the aleria apartment. and hence we are delaying legal action but as i can see after booking flat in langston that aleria is not the only building suffering but entire project will suffer from the false commitment, i thought of sharing with stakeholders.

and of course they will you commitments but not in writing, they will promise but not to deliver. so any clarity information you want to get, get in writing. i am trying to get clarity since long but they do not provide in writing.
    CommentQuote

They are yet to hand over of the aleria apartment. and hence we are delaying legal action but as i can see after booking flat in langston that aleria is not the only building suffering but entire project will suffer from the false commitment, i thought of sharing with stakeholders.

and of course they will you commitments but not in writing, they will promise but not to deliver. so any clarity information you want to get, get in writing. i am trying to get clarity since long but they do not provide in writing.

Hi Sandeep.

Why is KP delaying the hand over?
    How will they gain from it?
    CommentQuote

• Lets start putting our reviews on their new project forums , at least KP people will know that their new projects are also in line of fire and they will get impacted on sales figure.
    half a minute back I put my reviews for Senona on their portal and commonfloor .I am sure these projects will get effected now. apeal to all langstonites to put their true suffering on all of their new projects portal.

Lets start putting our reviews on their new project forums , at least KP people will know that their new projects are also in line of fire and they will get impacted on sales figure.
    half a minute back I put my reviews for Senona on their portal and commonfloor .I am sure these projects will get effected now. apeal to all langstonites to put their true suffering on all of their new projects portal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NMAKHIJA07
    Hi Sandeep.

Why is KP delaying the hand over?
    How will they gain from it?

Mr Makhija:

Every project have some hurdles, and KPDL is running out of this rather than solving problem. they must first clear all such problems permanently. any permanent solution to a problem have dollar cost attached to it also require other resources.
    KPDL is just giving temporary solutions or rather false commitment as they dont want to expense anything out of their own resources.
    the goodwill, the brand name of KPDL (which i doubt will hold for any long) is just to get money from customers nothing else.
    if they do not give possession to langston on time, their money is blocked and hence they just want to give false commitment so as to get money and nothing else.
    no businessman wants to block his money, and hence KPDL is wants to get it by hook or crook, but at a cost of what? cost of their customers, this is not done at KPDL's part.
    now its our turn to act wise, if we are paying for something we should get value of each and every rupee. after experience in aleria, i am holding payment of langston unless untill i get written commitment from them.
    CommentQuote
  • and if project get delayed it costs the customers not the builder
    CommentQuote
    Lets start putting our reviews on their new project forums , at least KP people will know that their new projects are also in line of fire and they will get impacted on sales figure.

sure
    CommentQuote