Last updated: November 23 2009
34 | Posts
9670 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK Developers Project in Pimple Saudagar

Hi

Does anyone have any feedback on Dwarka Lords (a GK Developers project) in Pimple Saudagar? Apparently the project has not sold well and many flats are still available. The builder is quoting 3000 per sq ft but is willing to negotiate. What is a good price? Any other problems with the project?

Thanks
    Shankar

Re : GK Developers Project in Pimple Saudagar

I guess the asking price was too much. Couple with that the average quality that G.K offers, it works out to be too expensive. Moreover the project has only 3 BHK flats, hence buyers are few. It is also located at the main crossroad, so expect a lot of noise and hustle-bustle since that area is very busy. Such projects can be a good investment option, but not otherwise. Purely my thoughts.

Comment

Hi Shankar

Yesterday we also saw the same project and project looks good, even construction quality is also good and best part is location is very good, Rate 3000 he is quoting very high current rate in that area now in between 2000-2300 per sq.ft. We are negotiating with him.

Comment

Originally posted by jayantg View Post
        Hi Shankar

Yesterday we also saw the same project and project looks good, even construction quality is also good and best part is location is very good, Rate 3000 he is quoting very high current rate in that area now in between 2000-2300 per sq.ft. We are negotiating with him.
        He had a scheme in June where you had to pay the basic cost of the flat and he would be paying the registration and stamp duty etc.. try to catch him on that..

Comment

I repeat my comments on GK builder.

Read the agreement twice before booking, i did not find any clause in the agreement which helps the buyer if the builder defaults in any way - construction quality, time of posession, marking the parking area in agreement, .... All clauses are in favor of the builder.

And this builder asks for a blank cheque for service tax, otherwise he will not handover the key at the posession time.

Verify the Carpet vs built-up area. I found one of their 2BHKs too small though they claimed it has around 1060 sq ft.

Comment

thanks everyone for the useful feedback

Comment

Current cost

Originally posted by jayantg View Post
              Hi Shankar

I negotiated with builder he is not willing to negotiate under 2800 per sq foot.
              Please reply for correct price in Dwarka lords

Comment

Dwarka Lords

Dear Friends,

About 3-4 months the going rate for Dwarka Lords was between Rs 2200-2400.

Now that the market has picket up the builder is quoting a higherrate.

Ask for Rs 2550/ and top it till Rs 2600 (at the max). The reason benig is that it is going to be extremely crowded area.

If you want to go fora flat that bad, then try GK's Sun Crest project
                Cheers,
                ------------
                It is not matter of being WITH someone, it is matter of being present TO someone.

Comment

Lord's is not selling well, so unless you get a sweet deal dont go for it.

="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/../members/johnmachine77-41331.html"]johnmachine77[/URL]- I thought Suncrest was fully booked baring just a few flats?

Comment

Dwarks Lords or Not

Few Flats are available in Sun Crest.

If no, then try Roseland Rhyrhm and Rose Valley. But if you are inclined towards Rose Valley, I would recommend to opt for Rose Rhythm.

All the best!
                    Cheers,
                    ------------
                    It is not matter of being WITH someone, it is matter of being present TO someone.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X