Collapse

GK Developers Project in Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: November 23 2009
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : GK Developers Project in Pimple Saudagar

One has to ask which project is not by GK in PS area. Throw a stone and high chances it will fall in GK's building

There are many varying accounts regarding quality of construction.

Comment

Personally I feel that GK has a very unique style of shaping up his constructions...First of all most of the new ones are straight lined constructions which resembles boogies of a train which is not very pleasing esp with the amenities...Secondly the quality looks OK OK types....the hype around Rajveer Palace was broken when i visited the site and saw the sample flat...It does not have a decent dining area...

The only good part is the location and the comparatively lower rates...Looking for a second home/ investment option, I would suggest just go for it....

Seriously my opnion

Comment

Originally posted by Vinay_Nayak View Post
        comparatively lower rates
        GK is the highest in PS.Not at all VFM flats...Their carpet areas are very less and they charge you hefty in maintenance and parking un-necessarily.

Comment

i also feel that GK projects should be at the lower cost.

they utilize most of the land available (train boggie compartment) and thus reducing the cost of land per sq ft.

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
            i also feel that GK projects should be at the lower cost.

they utilize most of the land available (train boggie compartment) and thus reducing the cost of land per sq ft.
            Very true buddy..... all his projects are bogeys.. and its also true that he does have around 25 to 28% loading depending on projects....... Aandhon mein Kana raja...

Bought it in height of recession at around 2450 and am shocked to see prices touching 3200 in only six months time.... not worth that money... Baner will give you resale in such price..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X