Has anyone booked at Sanskriti - Wakad?
How is the builder? Any reviews on the construction quality?
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had visited them more than a year back. The builder seem to be new.

Its good to hire a lawyer to verify agreements before you buy a flat with this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems project is quite good and one phase is already over. Does anybody have any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Sankriti, wakad

Hi,

I am also interested in this project,
    Any feedback about the builder. Also, has anyone already booked a flat at sankriti at Wakad.

Pls respond.

Regards,
    Smita
    CommentQuote
  • does any one knows the latest rate builder is asking for?

does any one knows the latest rate builder is asking for?
    CommentQuote
  • for 2 BHK , rate is 2900 now , and for 3 BHK its 2700...choice is available in 3 BHK..in 2 BHK hardly any thing left...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by echaos
    for 2 BHK , rate is 2900 now , and for 3 BHK its 2700...choice is available in 3 BHK..in 2 BHK hardly any thing left...

do you know about the sole area (built/superbuilt) and the carpet areas for 2BHK and 3BHK
    CommentQuote
  • why Rates different for 2 Bhk and 3 Bhk

Can anyone who has visited the site can explain why the Rates for 2 BHK and 3 Bhk are different ?
    CommentQuote
  • area of 3 BHK is more than 1500 sq ft so not easy to attract buyer as total cost goes beyond 45 lacs...may be thats the reason 3 BHK has cheaper psf rates....also do not know exact area but loading factor is 25% and builder is charging only 50% for balcony
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by echaos
    builder is charging only 50% for balcony

Hey why that ONLY 50%? as soon as builders start charging 100% for balcony, Indian people start looking at 50% as some kind of favor or discount from builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi... I went there today!

2BHK is 3000 sq feet and 3BHK 2800 sq feet.. on papers they had given me.

I have seen their sample flat ~1400 sq feet flat. Guess 101 D-Block!

Honestly ( completely on my taste ), i dint like the floor plan...
    Big Hall with balcony... 1st compartment!
    Dinning and kitchen ( there hardly any space to move b/w kitchen slab and dinning table ).. 2nd compartment!
    Rooms attached from end corner of 2nd compartment...

Also constructions on left-right side ( i.e. your neighborhood ) is very disappointing!

BTW.. they seems very interested dropping their rates if you are serious buyer.
    He said 3BHK can go to 2700 ( i dint negotiate but just said i know rate were 2600 last month )... So he will definitely agree for 2600.

All the best!!!
    CommentQuote
  • terrace is 50%.. i don't know why.. maybe they want to attract buyers...

they DO have 2BHK available...

2bhk - 1106 1125 1150 1164 1175 1183 1213 1230
    3bhk - 1490 1522.5 1537.25 1554.25 1594

range ( 3000/2800 - 2/3 bhk )
    3593000 -> 4738200
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Hey why that ONLY 50%? as soon as builders start charging 100% for balcony, Indian people start looking at 50% as some kind of favor or discount from builders.

hi..i wrote only becos now days some builders like eisa zenith are charging 100%...
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • I called up the booking office last week to ask for rates and availability.
    Most of the 2BHK are occupied, only available on 1st and 12th (top) floor.
    The rate is 3000. POssession is Dec'10.
    Area of 2bhk - minimum 1106 sq. ft. which is good.

I havent seen the sample flat, since 1st and top floor are not in my choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Messy apartment ... Dirty Swiming club and premices, I think Builder and flat owners are not keen on keeping society clean. No Children play are.. Nano Gym .. One of my friend stay their .. He mentioned that they have water problems as well....

I am looking for 3BHK for 50 to 60L. Please let me know if you have seen clean society in wakad.
    Currently checking resale flats in parkstreet, Sonigira Kesar, Dynasty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_dhanaji
    Messy apartment ... Dirty Swiming club and premices, I think Builder and flat owners are not keen on keeping society clean. No Children play are.. Nano Gym .. One of my friend stay their .. He mentioned that they have water problems as well....

I am looking for 3BHK for 50 to 60L. Please let me know if you have seen clean society in wakad.
    Currently checking resale flats in parkstreet, Sonigira Kesar, Dynasty.

Thanks for update.
    Coming to choices, cut parkstreet from the list.
    Btw have you seen Greens by Padumjee ?
    CommentQuote